Based and also he announced his retirement

Based and also he announced his retirement twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/1115144897357602816

Attached: ezgif-1-5a7ec39b1273.webm (500x282, 2.95M)

Big Bomb Dave will be remembered as an awesome heel from RA era

kek

Attached: dave.webm (728x409, 1.28M)

TYBDB

based. He'll do great in Hollywood

Did he actually hurt himself with this move? He just showed up to job to Gaytch and look like an absolute geek.

How was the match? Another 30 minute Cunter wankfest?

>this was the last time we get to hear his based theme
gonna miss it

HE'S HAVING FUN MAGGLE

Everybody knows wrestling is fake. It's not like her lost a real fight.

He'll show up in "historic" RAWs and for cheap pop Evolution appearances, ya mark.

>no sparklers when he does the machine guns

cringe

He's bigger than the E now anyway.

He isn’t, 5 years from now when he’s irrelevant in Hollywood he will come crawling back. If Hogan and Austin couldn’t get bigger than the E nobody can

bwaahahahahahha

>nobody can
Dwayne became the highest earning actor in Hollywood and Dave's already eclipsed Hogan in movies

He’s probably making more per movie now than he made last night.

Oh well. Hope we can see him as a future Hall of Famer.

If he can't even get in the ring without botching, he's better off not wrestling anyway.

Ryan dunn is so bad. Why would you cut to aerial shot of his entrance?

>Ryan dunn is so bad.
I'm Ryan Dunn and this is Shitty Production Values.

>Last time Batista will ever wrestle and they fucked up his entrance
Honestly he should kill Kevin Dunn for this

Attached: 1553676016092.jpg (474x546, 41K)

Batista looked nearly as immobile as Kurt Angle,retirement was the only logical choice.

They were cutting like every 3 seconds in that show. It was ruining matches.

thank you based dave

Was sad to see.

>botched his final entrance

damn...

Holy simpola, do you even know the films he's starred in so far? Fuck five years, he could retire right now and live the rest of his life in luxury.

You completely missed the point of the match. You don't get wrestling. The point was that if HHH wins it's because he has more backstage clout in real life, and that's what happened.

Were you even watching the same matchh?

Technically he gets out and does it again, camera catches him laughing about it with the ref too. Oddly fitting for such a meme-heavy career.

When was the last time Hogan or Austin were in 3 separate multi million franchise films?

Fuck Paul, i seriously hate this kike selfmark now. Big Dave deserved to retire in the main event against a better opponent and with Saliva performing I walk alone live.
FUck this sjw company

I'm Ryan Dunn and this is drunk driving at 130 mph

Attached: 45456887.jpg (602x344, 48K)

uhhh this was a real fight between Dave and Hunter

yes