Cryme Tyme and MVP react to Kofi Kingston win

Spoiler: They cried

youtube.com/watch?v=vDG35isuWVE

What a match, what a moment.

Attached: kofi.jpg (566x366, 38K)

I'll bet The Rock won't give a shit, lmao

Why do wrestlers cry this much? Is it normal for grown men to cry? I haven't cried in like a decade. Am I the fucked up one or are they?

Plebbit tier

keep crying bitch ass niggas

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-005719.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

Are they gonna cry again when he drops the title on Raw tmrw? oh nonono

They are typically the ones actually on the grind so most wrestlers can relate to Kofi's journey.

This is about as worked as a person can possibly get right here, folks

>gets a push because of skin color

why are they acting as if Kofi is the first nigga who won a world title? do they not remember Booker T?

will probably go down as one of the best, if not THE best, wrestlemania moment

The absolute fucking state of black """""men"""""
>white man lets a black man have a pretend title that has nothing to do with you in any way
>you start crying while being recorded

racist

whoops, the fragile white men arrived. don't you have a twitter account called something like "reclaim your birthright" to maintain or to take pictures of your 3/10 wife in a wheat field or something instead of shitposting?

no Kofi is the first nigga to win THE world title not a world title.

>Why do wrestlers cry this much? Is it normal for grown men to cry? I haven't cried in like a decade. Am I the fucked up one or are they?
Hrm several things.
>Why do wrestlers cry this much?
They are actors. Actors have to be able to make convincing emotions, to be able to sell their audience on what they are feeling.
So usually (not always), wrestlers are emotional people, who are used to showing off emotions and so are willing to cry or be angry or happy.
>Is it normal for grown men to cry?
Is it normal for grown men to laugh? Tears are the same thing as laughing. Do you laugh, user?
There are different things that impact people differently. Some will cry almost on command, others cry only after something really bad. And in answer to your last thing.
>I haven't cried in like a decade. Am I the fucked up one or are they?
They are not fucked up. If you are or are not fucked up, that is up to you. Do you think you are somewhat emotionally stunted? Maybe you just don't cry easy and nothing that would make you cry happened to you. I am not you, so I cannot tell you that. Only you can.
But if you feel you are fucked up, go and seek help. Do not live in fear you are fucked up emotionally.

>fragile
>writes a seething essay
>burns his home down if he hears a word
lmfao

its still the smackdown relegated title that doesn't mean shit

no nigger (other then le 56% rock face) has ever won the real world title ie Raw's championship

Damn, that is a really nice moment.

>no nigger has won the big one
>other than this nigger
>who won it repeatedly

"It's okay for macho men to show every emotion available because I've cried a thousand times and I'm gonna cry some more. But I've soared with the eagles and I've slithered with the snakes, and I've been everywhere in between."

—Macho Man Randy Savage

nice projecting

This man's wife was literally fucked by other men behind his back.

>projecting
Point out one time white people burned their own cities down.

>French Revolution
>Revolutionary war
>Northern Ireland riots
>Ukraine civil war
>ww1
>ww2
>German chemnitz protest

Yes user in wars against other countries people burn their own cities down. Fucking hell read a book lad.

Hitler literally burned his city down to drum up support

Yes user Berlin was completely unscathed as 50 million Russians attacked it from every angle imaginable it was Hitler who damaged it from his isolated bunker with no manpower.

The rock is white

Cool story bro. Let me guess - suburban white American teenage male? 80% chance of unironically owning a BLACKED subscription.

White people riot every time Footie season hits, man.

should have been big wwe stars but were complete washouts

>white people burn down their own homes every time they hear a bad word man
Blacks are the most pathetically fragile race of people to ever exist and literally need everyone else to protect them from a word.

>I haven't cried in like a decade. Am I the fucked up one or are they?
You are. You haven't done anything noteworthy with your life thus you have never been moved to tears.

This sounds like Jewish subversion and no rabbi, it's not acceptable just because 6 million hook nose demons were burned 100 years ago

>i start crying if i achieve something noteworthy
Ask me how I know you're a NEET

obsessed

Cryme Tyme and MVP used to work with Kofi back in the day. They know him personally, of course they're emotional about it.

Its funny how a company that misused these 3 guys, made them harbor some ill feelings towards it and now has made those same men cry.
Wrestling

no, of course they're feigning emotion to work the marks (something they do for a career btw) and get some semblance of attention from cuckold social media cucks like you

>giving it a dislike before any likes
Never change Yea Forums

>If you are or are not fucked up, that is up to you. >Maybe you just don't cry easy and nothing that would make you cry happened to you. I am not you, so I cannot tell you that. Only you can.
>But if you feel you are fucked up, go and seek help. Do not live in fear you are fucked up emotionally.

Not but based and lifecoachpilled

This dudes never heard of William Tecumseh Sherman.