Dean is leaving

>Dean is leaving
>Seth is going to be a boring face for the remainder of his career
>Crowd tolerates Roman now
I feel like I should take another hiatus from the WWE and rediscover it 5 years later. Maybe things will look interesting by then.

Attached: The-Shield.jpg (618x412, 155K)

it honestly gonna feel the same time where roman left but this time feuding with bobbo

Sethetty is going to be pure cringe especially as top babyface, atleast when he was heel he had based j+j and kane to work with

I went onto a WWE hiatus back in 2011 right before Punk's pipebomb an rediscovered it in 2016, now regret not being there for the Punk stuff, Cena/Rock, Early Shield, Sting in WWE and also missing Broken Hardys in TNA.

Don't do it user, endure it

you like the Shield?

I came back for the stuff you mentioned, Punk was kinda cringe in hindsight, the SHIELD was great until they split, Cena/Rock was boring, Sting was horribly mismanaged, and the only great thing you missed was Broken Hardys which ended on a whimper. The good in WWE is buried underneath mediocrity and awfulness

Seth is dropping the title tomorrow night on RAW in an open challenge to Drew or Braun.

I haven't even watched an episode of Raw since Roman announced he had cancer.

I returned because I saw a lot of stuff about Roman that in mainstream media made it look really GOAT, then I found out about empty arenas, no more pyro nor cool stages, lame titantrons, a lot of brands that are useless and Hunter in control

The Shield had run its course anyway.

I did exactly that around 2010, around the time cena started to become truly insufferable. Came back in 2016 for Basedberg, likely to leave this year if Balor isn't a main eventer soon, or if the NXT call ups are shit.

Jasethy is champ until the curse of the Galactic Title hits him through random injuries

Dean is gone, probably to AEW

What happens to Roman? He's not going to be in the main title picture and a babyface just won the IC belt

If they move him to Smackdown the champs there are also all babyfaces

At what point did each of them peak?

Dean is about to peak in AEW.

Jesus, you have the shittiest of shit takes. Truly on the spectrum.

>>crowd tolerates Roman
Lol not last night, he got booed, and the fans were more interested in circulating a wave than cheering for his charisma-less CAW bit

2015 authority Seth, ACL killed his entire career.

the crowd were apathetic, not really booing

>he got booed
>smark revisionist history

Which of Seff's gimmicks is more cringe - LE BURN LE IT LE DOWN or Beast Slayer?

>Drew
He got buried by Roman fren.

Dean peaked at SDL, when he feuded with AJ. Seff when he returned and faced Roman, pinning him. Roman has never peaked. The closes is the AJ mach at Extreme Rules.