Unpopular opinion post:

unpopular opinion post:
If it wasn't Seth to take the belt tonight, it would've been someone else. Vince can't hide the fact Brock is an anti-draw at this point and the absence of his "top" title isn't noticeable any longer.

>seth won by default
>roman challenges down the road and wins
>setups Rock v Roman for ME in Tampa
>change my mind

Attached: BrockSeth2019.jpg (696x392, 41K)

Dean will at some point beat Brock.
It doesnt matter if the match is shit, it doesnt matter if it makes an iota of sense, it doesnt matter if it takes another 15 years for it to happen.

But Dean will beat Brock.
My OCD and simple order in the universe demands it

dean's final night was mania even though he didn't appear. unless he signs a new contract, he's gone bro though i did find it strange wwe announced this 3 months ago. i do believe that is first time they publicly addressed it with any wrestler and very far out no less from contract end date. he leaves, renee won't be too far behind and Paige sits at the table

>Dean will at some point beat Brock.
Only if it happens on AEW.

Where are the big monsters of yesteryear? It seems there are no surprises anymore. No sudden huge Yeti-esque monsters who come for 6 months, challenge the top guy and then get out of there. nothing is fresh any more.

>Brock is an anti-draw

Not an anti draw but perhaps no longer a big enough draw to put up with some of his bs

>Brock is an anti-draw

Brock is about to draw mega dimes vs DC.

Attached: OP the piece of shit.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

how can you possibly defend 3 matches not even totaling 15 minutes of combined in ring wrestling a year yet grant him a top title?
this guy gets it. brock the lore is dead, brock the wrestler is not thus is why he lost

Brock isn't an anti-draw. It's not like ratings would be better off if some simp like Balor had the strap, and came out every week. Brock is one of the few credible champions, and they invested two fucking undefeated streaks so they're not going to give some a short run with the title. He wasn't even supposed to have it by the way. If Roman hadn't left for health reasons, Brock wouldn't have won the belt back. Or, if he did win it back in that match that was supposed to be a triple threat, he would have lost it to Roman at 'mania. It makes sense to have Brock lose the belt in an unclean match right now, so that if he loses his UFC fight he doesn't look like a simp, and if he wins then he can come back at Summerslam.

Everything they've done hitherto makes sense, and Brock isn't an anti-draw. He's the only person who has an identity beyond wrestling, and he's one of the few who isn't a generic indie-shitter. The problem is that there are literally no storylines that don't involve belts. It's all just "i want this piece of plastic for its own sake. i have a great workrate and I DESERVE to have the belt at least once!" because smarks are perfectly fine rehashing the exact same storyline over and over again.

>credible champions
this isn't boxing where you are expected to only fight 2 times a year for a belt either for or defend
>undefeated streaks
at the cost of an entire men's and women's roster with ronda too
>unclean
did we watch the same squash match last night? it was a semi squash by seth
>UFCxWWE
neither have anything to do with the other as it;s not 1980 we everyone normie knows wwe is scripted and fake while ufc pretends it's not
>The problem is that there are literally no storylines that don't involve belts
why else fight if not to be the best
>because smarks are perfectly fine rehashing the exact same storyline over and over again
i bet you cheered for hogan cheap pop and cena coming out to 2005 all over again, huh?

Cringe. Beggin' ya to go back to the subreddit from whence ye came, pinhead. Don't come back 'till ya gain some taste.

funny, since you've been there, you can see they agree with me. figured i come to the my last stop in /asp in spread some truth...sorry your boy is already back in Montana with his check and banging barbie

>typical /asp simp poster response when he is threatened: the post
le answer in cringe meme and lingo while evading every thing op he quoted said.
>inb4 pajeet and seething next

The problem i think isnt if Seth takes the belt. It's HOW he takes the belt. Imagine paying to see Wrestlemania and get treated to a literal low blow and 3 stomps, boom new champion

>why else fight if not to be the best

Well, the kayfabe USED to be that winners get paid more.

so it kinda went like EVERY other brock match only you're upset brock didn't win this time?

they still say that from time to time on air though not like in the 80s. social media killed wrestling lore

You're all fucking GOONS. Brock is #GetOffMyTV worthy. Good fucking riddance to that worthless fucking goon.

>t. fake tough guy

not goon but finally exposed to the point where even vince all mighty had to say time's up bitch and lay down

No Seth could win but not in 2:33

Based. I've always said they should always have some Ryback/Braun monster-pushes going on, so that they can fight in the main-event. Or even with each other.

Bobbo deserves a monster push the most.

>no u
Cringe
>le
Cringe, and literally r*ddit.

Both of ya need to hit the ding-dong diddly weights and get a clue.