Confirmed botch

confirmed botch

Attached: IMG_20190408_011724.jpg (828x1792, 172K)

worked

Based ref saving us from the misery that was a women's main event.

>blame the only man in the ring for the womeme main event being utter garbage
What a fucking shock

Hahaaha! Can you imagine the thoughts in the ref's head,

>"Holy fuck, another botch?! Oh, they didn't break the table again, maybe I should kick it so it breaks. The officials are telling me we got another 8 mins, for the love of all that is holy, fuck this, I'm out!"

1, 2, 3 !

but she clearly says it was supposed to be Charlotte to tap so the botch is on her end and the ref had to improvise

White males are the worst of all and should be erased

Who the hell is Colohue and is he credible?
Outside of SRS and Meltzer, I don't recognize most of these dirtsheet guys.

That actually makes sense cause Becky kept trying to arm bar Charlotte but the cunt kept trying to reverse or escape

That seem better, but now Honda is buried. The damage is done.

>"accidents happen"

IT'S THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA THAT YOU HAD MONTHS TO PREPARE FOR!

something is fishy here. anybody agree?

You mean to say that Trainwreck was supposed to be EVEN LONGER?

well if you're building up THAT much for the first female main event it makes sense

>some random twitter nigger
>confirmed
based

>females

Ronda got her shoulder up and he kept counting

I agree. If I'm a referee and they told me all the spots in the match, I'd try to remember them, but ultimately what I'd remember is the finish. Always. That's probably the one detail refs never forget cause you can improvise everything else.

To say the referee forgot the finish was Charlotte tapping out is insane.

Attached: 1554696835742.jpg (396x447, 31K)

probably due to so many botches the event was already long enough and needed to end

They gonna open with women tonight, and going to re do the match for pointing that out, will be like 20 minutes long.

Ref has a ear piece.

For some reason the ending got changed, maybe Charlotte was hurt, maybe Vince changed his mind on a whim, who knows?

Becky is a trained wrestler so she could roll with it, Ronda is not so she tried to kick out of a pin she wasn't supposed to kick out of.

On top of that Ref could have done his part better.

411mania gave the shit show main event 3.5 stars. Here is Csonka's full review. I'm trying to get on that WWE payroll to overrate almost every match myself.

– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Tony Nese defeated Champion Buddy Murphy @ 11:02 via pin [***½]
– WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal: Carmella @ 10:30 [**½]
– Raw Tag Team Title Match: Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder defeated Champions The Revival @ 13:30 via pin [***¼]
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braun Strowman @ 10:30 [*½]
– WWE Universal Championship Match: Seth Rollins defeated Champion Brock Lesnar @ 2:33 via pin [NR]
– AJ Styles defeated Randy Orton @ 16:15 via pin [***]
– Smackdown Tag Team Title Match: Champions The Usos defeated Sheamus & Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev, and Ricochet & Aleister Black @ 10:05 via pin [***½]
– Falls Count Anywhere Match: Shane McMahon defeated The Miz @ 15:40 via pin [***]
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: The IIconics defeated Beth Phoenix and Natalya, Tamina and Nia Jax, and Champions Sasha Banks & Bayley @ 10:55 via pin [*½]
– WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston defeated Champion Daniel Bryan @ 24:00 via pin [****½]
– WWE United States Championship Match: Champion Samoa Joe defeated Rey Mysterio @ 1:00 via pin [NR]
– Roman Reigns defeated Drew McIntyre @ 11:04 via pin [**½]
– No Holds Barred Match w/Triple H’s Career on the Line: Triple H defeated Batista @ 25:38 via pin [*]
– Baron Corbin defeated Kurt Angle @ 5:59 via pin [**]
– WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Finn Balor defeated Champion Lashley @ 3:58 via pin [***]
– Winner Take All Match: Becky Lynch defeated Ronda Rousey & Charlotte @ 20:35 via pin to become the Raw & Smackdown Women’s Champions [***½]

I'm pretty sure Ronda thought the second count was the first and start of the pin count.

>women

that's what you get for letting roasties main event. luckily this also means they never main event anything again

They should do Becky Vs Ronda singles match and have Becky beat her clean in 5 mins. Either knock her out with a knee when Ronda tried to shoot for a double leg take down and pin her or put her in a dis-armer if she kicks out and have her tap.

3 1/2 stars for a shitty botch filled match with a horrible ending?

You retards are all getting worked

These people review like video game journos and give average shit 3 1/2 out of 5

Bruh.....I hate Triple H more than pretty much anyone else on here. But one star flat? Come on, now. It wasn't THAT bad
And Becky/Ronda/Charles gets 3 and a half? Topkek

>That shit crickets main event getting better grade than Miz/Shane
Is he afraid the SJW will kill him if he's sincere?

I can post literal who's as fact too OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-013742__01.jpg (1072x772, 133K)

and they gave finn 3 stars for a 4 minute match hahahah

confirmed by some dipshit with a few thousand twiatter followers? #FakeNEWS

That guy is just saying that because of how fast Mania went off the air

Get raped

You got worked if you thought the ending was botched. This was to set up a Ronda angle where she "didn't really lose."

uhhhhhh no
According to 411mania it was a 3.5 star match
And according to GameSpot the main event had the following ratings
Mat: 9/10
Chris: 9.5/10
Keisha: 9.3768/10

How does it feel to be wrong user? Hating ass faggot

>GameSpot
>wrestling reviews
This is really a thing? People take it seriously?

if ti was refs fault he would be ear raped by Vince in ear piece.

yeah
And the match would be restarted

>colohue
literally fucking who?

It was a worked botch

I'm sure WWE will spin that way because they've botched themselves into a corner, but you are giving their creative team WAY too much credit here
Also, checked

>And the match would be restarted
No.
Too late for that already.

No wonder Ronda was crying at the end. She probably demanded that she not take the fall and thought she got screwed over like Bret Hart.

Obviously it was a fucking botch. The ref continued counting while Ronda's shoulders were off the canvas. If refs are meant to call it as a shoot, then the ref is an idiot and fucked up.

Refs are instructed to call pins as a shoot even if they know the finish.

Kek opinion Discarded

Are you guys blind? Her shoulders were down for the 3 clear as day. They were up at 1 and arguably to but by 3 they were down. So yeah there is controversy in the pin but Ronda definitely didn't kick out.

If anything you could say that Ronda is responsible for the botch since she got nervous and didn't let her shoulders down meaning she didn't have enough time to kick out.

I'm not even arguing. Her shoulders were down and the referee did as he is always instructed.

There’s only two options:

1. It was a botch, nice try ladies maybe you’ll have another chance at an historic moment. Either Charlotte was injured, or somebody missed the timing... doesn’t matter. They fucked up.

2. Vince intentionally booked the first women’s main event at Mania to look like a sloppy mess...for reasons. Intentionally dull? Ending the main event on essentially a roll up.

Can the women's revolution be done with now?

Shoulders have to be on the canvas for the whole three count for it to be a pin, buddy. She doesn't have to kick out. If her shoulders go up, the count ends. Wrestlers fuck this up sometimes, but this one was blatant.

Attached: not3.webm (852x480, 1.42M)

>people still saying it's a botch

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

DID YOU NOT SEE THE REFEREE, RONDA AND COREY GRAVES PLAYING IT?

>It's actually true that wrestling fans have low IQ

Attached: kemonito gets fed up.webm (414x298, 2.53M)

>You're giving X too much credit
In other words
>I'm worked as fuck

HHH has 3 daughters. Gotta keep pushing them for their sake.

>something is fishy here. anybody agree?

Nah, you're just watching what happens every time women are gifted things because of muh feminism. It turns into a clusterfuck and blame fest every time.

Attached: 11111.jpg (275x183, 8K)

That was Ronda's last match in the company and she has legit heat with Becky. It was probably a swerve from Vince.

>confirmed
okay.

CRINGE AS FUCK MY MAN

>and she has legit heat with Becky.
She does not.

Seriously, and her right shoulder is only touching the canvas for like 1 out of the 3 counts. What a fucking retarded way to end the main event of Wrestlemania. That was like the ending to a Raw in the middle of August or something.

Ronda has a broken hand, she aint doing shit for the next few months

I think Charlotte got hurt and couldn't finish so they had to improvise