Which one of you fuckers is writing for creative? Own up

Which one of you fuckers is writing for creative? Own up.

Attached: revenge.jpg (392x426, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powforums.com/thread/5243227/wrestling/kevin-nash-s-rape-incident-from-1992.html
mobile.twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/1115069743877091329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never.

Does Dewey Foley still have a creative job?
That would be the only person there that I can imagine browsing this place.
The Insiders would know the joke but they sure as shit don't have any pull.

There is just no way this was a coincidence. Someone is lurkin'.

That segment is too close to the bone not to be from here. With the 92 joke as background all this is saying is Nash likes to stick his finger up lads assholes which makes him look like a faggot. With the 92 joke included Nash looks like a redeemed hero.

This and the two black guys holding Kev hostage at the HoF saved Mania weekend

Fuck I meant without the 92 joke first sorry lads drunk as fuck after Mania.

Remember when Dean became a Baneposter for no fucking reason? I'd be surprised if there ISN'T someone on creative lurking here.

The joke only makes sense if you get the 92 meme. Why would Nash do this? What reason would his character have for doing this?

holy shit is the skeleton in the back deadie?

Holy shit, I was pretty sure it was just a coincidence until you put it that way
Exactly how widespread is the 'Nash was raped in 1992' meme? Is it only contained on Yea Forums or is it elsewhere

Attached: 1554603576998.jpg (1012x825, 113K)

Nash clearly lurks here and trolled us

Attached: 42424.png (740x880, 818K)

Same way I see it. If you know the 92 meme this is genuinely fucking hilarious and I was laughing my ass off at it. If you don't know the 92 meme then what you are left with is that the Outsiders hang around backstage at WWE events to give rectal exams to lads.

Kino

Reminder that Nash jokingly grabbed his quad after falling down, when he interfered in HHH vs Sting (yes the Nash quad jokes were much more widely known among internet wrestling circles, but still)

Something was definitely up with this. The segment had no reason of existing otherwise.

link?

this shit went full circle in a matter of 24 hours

powforums.com/thread/5243227/wrestling/kevin-nash-s-rape-incident-from-1992.html

Nash finally got revenge, I'm wondering why Bliss helped him lure the black dude though.

Way too much of a coincidence that he picked the black guy...

I was laughing so hard, the rest of the people who came over to watch didn’t get it. Except one kid, who I know shitposts here daily

that's a Yea Forums clone site for ad revenue

logposting; her being involved was just another hint for us

>Nash taking revenge on black guy's ass
>skeleton in the background RIP Eddie

this segment makes no sense without the 92 meme and the writer only got away with it because Vince thinks Nash fingering a guy would be funny because he's Vince

What if Nash is really Carder and he’s been fucking with Wolfcuck for the last year?

unironically the most entertaining moment on the dumpster fire of a show that was Mania this year

News to me I typed Nash 92 and took the first link. Guess it is more or less contained to here then.

holy shit I can't fucking breathe

HOLY SHIT
THE FUCKING SKELETON BEHIND NASH, TOO
A clear connection to all the "Deadie" Guererro skeleton threads on here from Nash fans trying to combat against the Nash rape threads
No fucking WAY is is that goddamn coincidence. I'm thoroughly convinced someone from WWE lurks here now. Shit.

Its manny.

Nash 92 made this Mania with his segment and that photo from yesterday. Nash was over as fuck here until Wolfcuc came with his fucking homolust. I think after this weekend Nash might be back.

He was doctor but in TNA so joke is clearly about hot summer of 92

it was never hatred of Nash anyways. Sure he’s an anti-draw simp, but all of the heat was on Wolfcuck for being an insufferable cunt

im freaking out bro

Not a cunt but a full blown sissy faggot

It's called meme magic, ya simp. It's a synchronistic manifestation of our thoughts involving Nash, a black man, and anal penetration. Even /pol/ understands memetic energy. Beggin' ya to lurk /x/.

I've been on /x/ m8 and I can say with utter sincerity it makes Yea Forums look like MENSA.

Possibly a writer or Nash himself got wind of the shitposting and asked Vince to do it. Seeing how Vince has a weird sense of humor, he probably didn't even realize it was an inside joke.

there literally popular 3 wrestling boards. how hard do you think it is to type 4channel in an address bar. This isn't exactly a secret club, just no one likes you.

Not a ryiter, but I will have you know that Nash actually pitched this one himself

Attached: nash.jpg (740x880, 97K)

Pic of Kevin Nash with Deadie Cuckuerrero

Attached: 22637587.jpg (800x1000, 89K)

He truly is redeemed.

If you told me Nash saw the memes and went to Vince with an "idea" to squash it... I'd believe you cause that's totally based.

I'm sure the memes will continue for a bit, but they will never have the same impact. Nash won.

Nash is currently Wolfcuck fhggot

He knows Yea Forums

Hahahahahhaa!!!!

OH NO NO NO!!!

Wolfcucks face needs shooping on this immediately

at first i was really angry that wwe got those literal snl whos on the show. but if it wasnt for them this segment never would exist.

Kek truth. Best part was SNL literal whos coming out to dead silence in NJ. Though I'm sure they'll convince themselves the acoustics were at fault or something equally pathetic to try and save face.

i dont get it. watched 6 minutes of this wrestlemania and first time on Yea Forums

Someone spoonfeed me the whole story please. Ta.

Follow the link and read this thread

I marked out huge for this. People I watched wonder why the hell I did

Gotcha. who's wolfcuck though

wtf I love Kevin Nash now

You retards are looking way too into it

nWoWolfpackTV. He's an irrelevant youtuber from Newcastle who is severely obsessed with Kevin Nash

>nash is over as fuck on Yea Forums as the contrarian position against the summer of punk
>hit the weights have sex etc
>unfortunately the board having nash as a top draw drew nwowolfpactv
>a homosexual english"""man""" obsessed with nash
>affectionately known as wolfcuc he proceeded to turn the board against nash with his incessant homolust
>anti nash memes become popular to spite wolfcuc
>one really triggers him
>the summer of 92
>the meme about nash being raped by a pack pf niggers in milwaukee 1992
>wolfcuc seethes
>every nash thread becomes a sea of rape jokes
>wolfcuc seethes
>eventually he decides everyone who is laughing at nash must be eddie guerrero fans for some reason
>tries to meme that eddie was raped in 89
>it doesn't take
>deadie guerrero meme is slightly more effective given eddie is in fact dead
>wrestlemania 35
>a group of black men are pictured sitting behind nash at the hof induction
>one is smirking knowingly
>memes ensue
>mania itself
>two snl presenters go in the andre the giant battle royale
>they get eliminated
>for no fucking reason at all they are shown sitting backstage beaten and bloodied
>nash and hall emerge from backstage
>nash puts his hand on the niggers shoulder, grinning as he puts on a medical glove
>tells the nigger after his fight he is going to need a prostate exam
Without the 92 lore it literally looks like Nash is a faggot. With the 92 lore it is a Wrestlemania moment.

Cool. As expected it went deeper than expected
>literally what Nash said

mobile.twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/1115069743877091329

THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SHOP BY ONE OF THE SHITPOSTERS

WWE pls leave

Absolutely based rundown

>Without the 92 lore it literally looks like Nash is a faggot. With the 92 lore it is a Wrestlemania moment.
It looks like neither

The 92 moment was the best Mania moment this year. Fite me irl bro.

Someone send this shit to the Library of Congress for recordkeeping.
The human race can't afford to lose this knowledge.

>Should we start by getting my prostate pierced?
No way this wasn't inspired by Yea Forums

Shoop Nash on the Nig and Bobo on Nash ASAP

Deepest fucking lore.

I would beat the shit out of you like your dad should have

My Dad already tried and I went over.

Attached: rs_1024x759-141224122858-1024-kevin-tristen-nash.ls.122414_copy.jpg (1024x759, 60K)

based /his/torian

that doesn't make any sense

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>WWE is not kin....

Since when wad fingering a black man's anus by choice is a win?

The arc is that he got piped so hard in 92 that he actually fell in love...

Stockholm syndrome

He really is the GOAT

>nWoWolfpacTV
>irrelevant
>saying this on Yea Forums
>multiple threads and posts about said personality
>irrelevant
?

Yea Forums officially has the biggest expanded universe and deepest lore after this

So Nash was the deadie poster all along.
eat shit falseflagger

This and XPac and HHH referencing the Quad Joke at the HOF...

That's what I thought too. They actually did a fucking rape joke with Nash and a black dude (only the roles are now reversed, with Nash getting his heat back for being analy annihilated in the summer of 1992).

Yeah man, there's no way someone from WWE would tell you they worked for creative on here. I'd be breaking my NDA if it happened.

>I'd

Attached: 1551671100118.jpg (590x350, 38K)

With a deadie skeleton reference in the back. holy fuck

The quad joke is all over the place, it's not new or original. Nash being raped in the warm hot summer of '92 is a chan thing though.

nope, it was developed on reddit

ONE MORE FOR THE WOLFCHAD

Attached: 1550834012624.png (2518x1032, 295K)

Kek

Attached: 1541626549812.jpg (1200x799, 122K)

I couldn't fucking believe this. I wasn't able to watch the show live with Yea Forums but I can just imagine the fucking reaction. This meme will never die.

There's no way Nash isn't aware of it at this point

Given the fact that someone on here emailed DDP about it, I'd expect so.

REDEEMED NASH LOVES US

we memed a kevin nash rape storyline into fucking wrestlemania

Attached: pepe read.png (828x1403, 302K)

Full circle

Imagine thinking that fingering a black man's butthole is a win

The absolute state of big daddy bitch thinking that this is "getting his win back".

Doctors doing prostate exams is just something thrown in because kids will find it hilarious. If you think WWE would make a joke about kevin nash being raped in 1992 then you're fucking delusional

Based

Damn it Pritchard. We were supposed to leave these skinnyfat smarks guessing

Wow
Yeah, someone associated with WWE definitely got wind of this place