How does this happen

How does this happen

Attached: 9640A221-FA3D-4062-B6B1-E35C1D78C3F3.png (1334x750, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueRX4cCKA6A
youtu.be/ueRX4cCKA6A?t=19142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ronda being green, Ref counting too fast.

It's a shame Becky's win is tainted by this, she did nothing wrong.

Becky shifted around too much while having Ronda locked up, causing her shoulders to rise up

What?

Attached: 1554700639682.jpg (1489x793, 78K)

except putting her leg between Ronda's shoulder and the mat.

/r/squaredcircle

Attached: pleb wm.jpg (592x680, 70K)

the count started before the shoulders were down

original finish was charlotte tapping out to becky. but she got laid out by a previous botch and was legit fucked up so they had to come up with some other shit on the fly

>people caring about who wins and not the match quality

women trying to wrestle

that's not the finish, the finish is Becky making Charles tap out, which is the second most idiotic finish, the most idiotic finish would be a fucking lucky roll up finish.

Reddit is 90% literal paid shills and 10% idiots

I know Reddit is for fags but is it really that bad if people are actually enjoying wrestling? Beats bitching about it all day like everyone here is doing.

Stream broke for me and I missed most of the match. What was botched? Table spot?

>Who wins is all that matters
Match quality was pretty bad though...

Both were terrible on this show and if you say otherwise you're a fucking complete retard with no standards for WWE or wrestling in general

Idk, I think it's on both of them, Becky shifted around too much or Ronda had a brain fart and just didn't take the move right. But that's why nobody reacted, it was such a blatant botch.

This is just proof that womens wrestling sucks and we should go back to leaking nude private photos of them.

>I know Reddit is for fags but is it really that bad if people are actually enjoying wrestling?
Enjoying wrestling is fine. Pretending this show was actually good is not.

How do you even kNow? Are you the writer?

>not having a decisive finish of your main event of your biggest show of the year which you hyped for half a fucking year

Jesus H Christ

did anyone expect this match to have zero botches? It's the women's division. There's always multiple botches in every match

That's gotta be a botch. Her shoulders were uneven during the pin, still what bullshit win with a fucking rollup. Who wins the main event with a fucking rollup. Bullshit!

Yes because everybody know this This is supposed to be Becky's confirmation as the face of WWE, she should have a decisive win on the grandest stage of them all. That finish made her looked like a fucking geek. I hope Vince doubles down on Becky like he quadrupled down on Charles and fix this fucking dumpster fire.

What is the source or evidence of this? Because if it's true Charles 100% pulled some Ric shit and got injured on purpose or faked it because she was seething about not winning and having to do the job

Was there any in the tag match?

I don't want to see this shit. It makes me seethe and I don't seethe.

It reminds me of waifufags. They're so blind to the product/person they love that they'll never see or accept criticism.

My prayer in life is to get rid of anonymity on these boards. If you're gonna post, you have to show a pic of your face. I guarantee the amount of waifufags AMD shitposters drops by 80%.

Attached: FB_IMG_1498855517153.jpg (960x538, 34K)

Charlotte did her top rope Spanish Fly spot on Becky and might have blew out a knee in the process.

two things I can think of
1. ref botched the count and actual call. Didn't delay count and from reaction of commentators and Ronda she wasn't supposed to be pinned but probably Charlotte or submission from Charlotte.
2. Ronda botched the pin. Didn't lower her shoulders completely (not as likely since she's seen actually trying to pop to get the refs attention)

was Ronda supposed to be out of the ring?

this plus the ref probably got Vince on call dating Charlotte wasn't responding quick enough

I hope Charlotte did. Surprised Ronda didnt.
Ronda is half decent, but better than becky in the sense of telling a story in ring. She's a legit draw. Believable. Yet got schoolgirled at WM like a punk.
Charlotte was getting stale but by the point Becks push she upped her game tremendously and carried Becky when Asuka didnt. A draw.
Becky? - I just dont see the appeal? She's been in it as long as the others but never got over on her own - she had to use the fans disdain of charlotte to get 'over' but give any that push they'd get the same response.

So you have the worst case now. Ronda's annoyed she's lost the first main event. But that's her fault for not pushing she gets the win, dropping titles in the month through shenanigans, go have kids.

Charlotte if 'injured' believed her Chronicle too much. She's the workhorse, postergirl, legacy etc but she looks less the chump not being involved in the L.

Now we see a Cena 0.5 in becky, who will get the tarps out faster than Big E on Nattie.

>were there any botches in a sasha botch match

she botched a dropkick on Nia

Go watch watchalong.
Ruby's reaction will tell you everything you need to know.
This was not supposed to happen.
Also there are already reports this was not supposed to happen.
Becky was supposed to tap out Charlotte, but ref, Ronda and Becky fucked up that spot.

>only Pat reacts
>entire Riot Squad visibly shocked
damn

this. some are saying Vince changed the call to make Ronda look like a bitch on purpose but I doubt it

>to make Ronda look like a bitch
That makes literally zero business sense and is just something people dream up.

where can i watch it

these arent people

Debate about this is more interesting than the actual match desu.

100% speculation, 100% bullshit

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=ueRX4cCKA6A

How does nobody see what I saw? Montreal 2.0

Ronda is a cunt and won't put anybody over. Vince told Becky to take the pin on Ronda if she had the chance and the ref knew too hence the straight three count.

>Ronda is a cunt and won't put anybody over.
Go and watch her vlogs.
What you are portraying is opposite of what she is. All women are happy to have her.

this is a fanfic.

Attached: 16c55388709356cbc48003dd0c5aeac5.jpg (365x579, 44K)

5:19:00
youtu.be/ueRX4cCKA6A?t=19142
Ruby is seasoned vet, she knows when to speak and when to be silent. If you watched the whole segment, you'd realize that she is silent when big stuff is happening and speaks only when there is space to talk.
When the pin happens, she stands up, she realizes, she overplays it.
But you can see Sarah throwing her eyes to Ruby, with disbelief.
I'd even say Ruby had a hand in laying out the match with those three and Fit Finlay.

It's honestly so dumb to waste Ronda's first pin to a lucky roll up in a triple threat. Should've had Charlotte eat the pin to set up the next PPV and allow Honda some time off, and then have the perfect setup for a one on one at summerslam with Ronda having a grudge that she never lost.

THEN, depending on Becky's reign and how Ronda is career wise, you could have Becky either win clean and have Ronda ride off in to the "sunset" almost mirroring her MMA career (so she can have a kid), or you can have Ronda reclaim her belt

Literally lost 3 months of semi decent plot points to a controversial pin, and it's lame. I don't care who wins, I just want to be entertained

It's dumb because the focus on the entire match wasn't to make Becky a mega star for beating Ronda but to protect Charles and make her looked strong because she didn't win. This is the same booking that Bayley got when Charles was on a 13 ppv win streak and she lost it before Mania in a controversy finish to Bayley. Bayley and Becky both looked like shit even though they won. Should've went with a singles match, even losing to Ronda would be fine as long as Becky was the focus of the match.

It's basic storytelling
Now Ronda has a reason to keep the feud going.

I can believe people who wrestling decades can't still understand basic things like this

they just did it so the smarks had something to get worked up about

Thanks baby *licks ur pp*

by putting the marks in the ring.

She still has a reason to keep the story going if Charlotte eats the pin, ya simp. Maybe even more so. Now, if she loses clean in the rematch, she looks weak. My idea still keeps her strong even if they want to keep becky as champ in the rematch.

And, as for Charlotte, nothing is going to make her look weak in Kayfabe.

It's decisions in story like these that make me wonder why I still watch. We just used this storyline less than a year ago with Brock and Reigns. No one looked good at the end of it.

He was born.

These cucks are pure cringe.