Friendly reminder that this was a simple "Raw main event"

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO, Imagine actually watching the E these days and convincing yourself that it's still entertaining.

Attached: images (39).jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rXuKrXzv_5I
youtu.be/lo8iOOU_5Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Austin was complete shit after the WM17 Heel turn, nobody cared about him & his pops were non existent

Those retards never had a good match
Watch Omega vs Okada IV and see was good

This was the main event only because WWE had to beat WCW in the ratings every week

bruh lol

What? The what chants started after that you zoomer

Did Kevin Nash had flashbacks after seeing Dwayne that night?

18+

t.born in 2001

>No existent pops
youtu.be/rXuKrXzv_5I

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 27K)

Sup zoomer.

>2002
>Hogan still main eventing

LMAO almost as embarrassing as getting BTFO by an animal rights org

Can't wait for Jarrett to put this company out of their misery.

I am literally just watching all their entrances in that match over and over again. I am entertained already.

Attached: 1551148842391.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>When the NWO music cuts off Austin's at 1:47
KINO.

Why do E-drones do this to themselves? Just forget about that era. It will never be as good.

WWE has lazy overbooked tag main events all the time you simp.

It's not about overbooking main events ya simp. It's about actual star power being thrown in.

The 6 man hell in a cell was overbooked but it was kino as hell.

>The 6 man hell in a cell was overbooked but it was kino as hell.
Not that user but learn to be specific retard. How is anyone to know which shitty main event you drones are referring to?

Austin's BMF walk was the shit. based as fuck

That is top level presentation

Why are there so many zoomers on this board?

This was a main event in that weird period after WCW was bought out but before they made the brand split. Almost nobody was watching and they were just killing time until then. Total waste of star power if you ask me but you can't really get Austin and Hogan to agree to anything if either one has to do the job.

There was a time when WWF knew how to make unique and interesting presentations without resorting over the top theatrics which just didn't suit wrestlers.

youtu.be/lo8iOOU_5Io