This honestly should've been the main event

This honestly should've been the main event.

Attached: Daniel-Bryan-vs-Kofi-Kingston-at-WWE-Wrestlemania-35.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

True. It was the best match on the card.

this desu. d bry proving hes the overall best in the e. Also kofi was great too

That is the worst photo i have ever seen of KOFI he looks like a briscoe

Kofi was pretty meh and his ring work was shaky at the beginning. He pulled himself together but Bryan carried the fuck out of the match.

but muh wamen

Agreed. Even the Empire State agreed.

Bryan carrying lazy and botchy Kofi should have been the same than Ronda carrying Becketty or Charles I the womemes match was a one on one.
Brock vs Rollins should have been the main event

This, I was a never Kofi guy, but D Bry is too good to not have him main event more than once.

No, it was in the perfect spot while the crowd were still alive. Move the Elias segment before the Bryan match and you could stop watching WM after this match.

He was more than likely nervous as fuck. It was literally the biggest moment of his career.

You're a fucking moron. Bryan as usual carried the stupid nigger.

Like I agree with you Kofi was kinda carried this match, as I felt kinda disappointed compared to their EC match, but the last bit and the outcome made it worth it.

Absolutely. Put the cena segment before this and end the show there and it’s an excellent mania

Despite being overwhelmed, Kofi put on a great show. Sold every move and had some great counters. Bryan of course has to carry him because he's the experienced one, but Kofi did his part brilliantly which is more than what most of the other mathes did, SPECIALLY the actual main event.

Based DBry carrying this absolute shitter to a good match

Kofi is basically a broomstick

He even has the hair for it

The main event should have been Bryan vs. Miz.

Literally the only match that had a WM big feel

mania is over ya can leave now

Thanks to Bryan. Replace him and it becomes forgettable. Replace Kofi and it still would have gotten a big reaction.

Probably would've been just as good, and they'd have more history together so it'd be a bit more compelling. But they already blew their load with that rivalry at Summerslam.

Match was great. I don’t think Kofi is that good but at least he isn’t a complete shitter. Bryan put in the work but Kofi helped bring the hot atmosphere which really elevated the match. You can’t tell me that Owens vs Bryan would have gotten that reaction

Shane and Miz was the better match.

I was saying that for two months. The women's match had literally no business main eventing. Everything about this match was great.

It would have. E drones mark out for whoever Vince tells them too you fucking retard. It could have been Ali and they most likely mark out even more.

You can tell the best match because it's not in their polls.
Kofi vs Bryan was a secondary PPV-tier match. Good, not great, like Jericho vs Punk in 2012. Needed a lot more diving shit to sell the will of Kofi to win.

Forgot where I read it, but this match proves Daniel Bryan is the only person still supplying wrestling integrity in WWE. This match was so sweet it made me somehow feel proud to have just watched it live. That's what a good wrestler can make you feel.

Yes

Agreed

Definitely the best match of the night.