Why did they do this to Kurt?

Why did they do this to Kurt?

Attached: kurt-angle-696x392-678x381.jpg (678x381, 29K)

To make his heart hurt.

You always put someone over on your way out

>winning your retirement match
Hello newfag

>race traitor
>betrayed the company
Gee. Wonder why.

This is ultimately their revenge for him going to TNA

Ironically, this

Didn't do as he was told 13 years ago and had the gall to go wrestle somewhere else.

Vince always gets his revenge

based Carder putting over the up and coming talent Triple H

He got to have handpicked matches leading up to this with Joe, Styles and others I think. That was the trade off in their minds. In reality Vince McMahon and HHH and his cunt wife are hateful, sociopathic, psychopathic douchebags who are carny as fuck and would rather nurture their ego's than make money. And yet they think they're superior to their mark fanbase.

Kurt, like Sting, deserved much better.

Thank god corbin was able to even carry him through that match. It should warrant a little title push at some point. Mega jumps and overselling on Germans, etc.
He managed to even hit mega smooth deep six and end of days. Thought Kurt’s body wouldn’t let it happen

Because this broken down old fuck can't even stand straight let alone wrestle.

I like Corbin but I don't think he is the best either.
He was legit in that match.
But at the same time, he was able to move at the pace of a 50 year old man, so I dunno.

he almost killed himself on that last moonsault man i fucking panicked.

its time to stop before he actually kills himself. I love angle but yeah it's time.

When I saw him tremble while climing the ropes I thought he was going The Wrestler on us.

Who did Batista put over;?

Probably cause he's already booked with Cody for next month and Vince is spiteful like that

John Cena

>betrayed the company
What do you mean?

tNa

To be fair, Carder's last match was supposed to be at Wrestlemania 33 but the marks cried so much for Carder ending in such a grim note, a broken man that couldn't deliver a match passing the torch to a young star who happen to be the most hated man in sport entertainment, that Vince brought Carder back the next year.

*buries Cena*
*buries Rusev*
*doesn't put 50 yo Haicth over clean*

Mmmmm.

Attached: undertaker-696x392.jpg (696x392, 47K)

Mmmmm giving someone the rub wouldn't wanna do that

because Vince is still mad about him going to TNA

Went to TNA instead of going to WWE rehab to get clean.

this match was actually corbin's last chance for a championship push

How can you zoomers care so much about feminism, liberalism, and minorities and still hold an ancient belief as "put someone over on your way out"?

Seriously, Divas main evented WrestleMania. DIVAS!

You think some fucking standard from the territories holds up today?

That said, should Angle have put someone over? Sure. Had they made it a "retirement match" as opposed to a "final match". And actually put someone over who they haven't been burying since he lost the MITB cash in, in a record 8 seconds.

Anybody who says Angle losing to Baron Corbin was the right move is a zoomer simp that knows nothing wrestling.

Kurt did this you idiot. He was doing the job on his way out. He owed something back after that asshole shit he did to Puder.

because Vince is a faggot

He went to TNA

Unironically this. I’m fine with him losing if it means pushing someone who needs it. But corbin? Nobody likes him, not even smark fans.

I blame Vince for that. After the Brawl for All he still books a shoot match.

I cringed when he went up to the top rope. It’s line the old drunk guy saying hold my beer...

“Asshole shit to puder”

Nigga fucking kill yourself. Puder put angle in a shoot old. Fuck puder. That cunt got what he deserved at the rumble

Thought the same fucking thing. He hit that moonsault soon as ever but as I was going up I honestly thought he was going to land on his fucking head.

The match should have been 2 minutes long
>Corbin goes for a move
>Kurt dodges
>3 German suplexes
>Angle Slam
>Angle Lock
>Corbin taps
Corbin is a shitter anyway so it wouldn't have hurt him either way.

He wanted to put somebody over,the thing you are supposed to do on your retirement.

Compare that with the whole Paul and Bautista shit

I understand Angle was well past his prime. I understand traditionally, you go out on your back to put over new talent. But goddamnit, when I saw him going for the Moonsault, I fucking believed it

Attached: allmight.jpg (1280x704, 77K)

This. Pretty standard.

So Cena never did anything?

No one saw him