Is responsible the only decent segment of fucking Mania without even trying, and he did it with a random midcard geek

>Is responsible the only decent segment of fucking Mania without even trying, and he did it with a random midcard geek
He should have left bros, it's not fair.

Attached: Daniel_Bryan_bio--5b64b5311207d6c4e2a4beae4a51d129.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

>fans angrily chanting no while he was doing yes gestures
pure heel magic

He's too good for WWE, but he is the only one saving it. I want him to leave but I don't.

thank you based danielson

OP here, uploaded the wrong pic

Attached: th.jpg (474x675, 36K)

The last true babyface and the most effective and only intriguing Heel of the last 5-7 years. DB is fucking GOAT and I don't care how you feel about "indie shitters."

If there's ANY justice at all he'll make Lesnar and/or Reigns tap clean at next years mania. As heel, face, whatever. The fucking guy deserves it. Only entertaining character going on right now and he can work.

He's not an indy shitter anymore. He's a true A+ player.

I'm fucking seething over WWE ending this run for some reddit flavour of the month midcard loser like kofi

Not watching smackdown anymore after this shit

this is a lie and i'm the OP. shane did an ok job but had a geek match where he fell on a crash pad that was 50 meters wide.

this shit always backfires, who is he gonna fight at the next ppv if it isn't dbry? orton? that shit will be dime poison.

db is fucking GOAT as in he looks like one. all this escaped farm animal does is kicks, and running kicks, and 2 submission holds. thats some sick "workrate" there guys, but i guess i just dont understand "psychology" you fucking smarky bryan fans need to end it.

still salty about that royal rumble loss from a few years back? WHUHHH? BRYAN DIDNT WIN? BOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOO you're a fucking a baby.

Nice spacing. Go back and keep seething.

Bryan was the only reason I started watching WWE again. I didn't even know he came back until the weeks leading up to survivor sereis against Lesnar. That made me start watching again.

If he had any smarts about him he'd go straight to Vince to say he wants the main event or he walks lmao

This. Shane had the best match for a second time.

Kek nice try at the bait, but ya see user...the fact of the matter is...B-PLUS POSTERS DONT GET (YOU)’S. AND TO BE QUITE HONEST WITH YOU, THE THING IS...I ONLY HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YA...
*cross chops*
SUCK IT

>this could have been Rollins vs Bryan

Attached: 1554178089868.jpg (640x343, 26K)

women main event everything from this point forward, its all bad, plus bryan was probably all about it for virtue points, i hope the next market crash destroys this garbage company

>this could have been Bryan vs Okada but instead Bryan chose to stay with a dying company

I hope Bryan main events next year with John