DEFEND THIS, E-DRONES

DEFEND THIS, E-DRONES

Attached: 98C426C6-B32A-4029-88AE-E0D39A749012.jpg (1079x464, 133K)

based champs, contrarian fatasses seething

is there animal based protein inside any of them?

Also no. Defend yourself.

>buh buh buh the show was 8 hours long!
>the crowd was just tired!
>the botches were intensional!
>it was supposed to be a bad ending!
>but but but ugly becko’s nipples!
The damage control begins

Absolute shit match and one of the worst main events in WM history

kofi's chest if fascinatingly deformed

Seff is unironically the worst of the bunch since he can't work a crowd with a mic or in the ring.

Attached: 1506023099801.gif (500x281, 427K)

>muh wrestlemania moment

show me this 5 years ago and I would think they botched "intercontinental" and "US champion".

WWE is officially dead.

Ya Seethe.

Brock isn't holding the belt anymore, setting up Drew run in the future
I don't care who's champ since they treat it like shit anyways
*botched ending* lol

Belts have been meaningless for years. This is not their fault, it's on WWE for consistently writing awful tv and giving fans zero reason to care 90% of the year.

>jasethy as champ

Attached: 1539906428969.jpg (743x742, 143K)

I've seen only two PPVs in the past 2 years from WWE, such a shame how fucking far the company has fallen if these 3 are the champions, although I guess I understand the Becky decision

Oh well, back to breathing with the chadblade

>MONDAY NIGHT ROLLINS
>PANCAKE PARTY WITH BIG E IN A DIAPER
>BECKY PRETENDING TO BE CONOR

THIS IS AWESOME
*clap clap clap clap*
THIS IS AWESOME
*clap clap clap clap*
THIS IS AWESOME
*clap clap clap clap*
THIS IS AWESOME
*clap clap clap clap*

Becky is cute

>Three nonwhite champs
Yikes

>Okarder as IWGP HebbyQ
Defend that first

Kofi’s okay but holy fuck Seth is not even charismatic or entertaining at all. Does he even have a character? I don’t give a shit about women’s wrestling. Not my cup of tea.

they dont want a certain type of person as their fan, ill admit i didnt expect them to go full s oyjw so there is that but ill never give these fuckers a dime of my money and will shit on the company at every opportunity, they obviously dont want people like me as fans

what do you mean they don’t want people like you as fans? they run events with special needs people all the time user.

Yeah, they need to get those belts on some no heat heels ASAP

the worst main event desu

Find me a worse mania main event, you can't

>caitlyn jenner is a beautiful women

2015 Seth was kino, he was absolutely fucking nuclear too
Stop pretending he wasn’t good for asp contrarian points

I can't. Good thing Russo's vacating all the belts on Raw.

>Kenny’s gone
>Bullet Clubs dead
>Jay White is a shitter
>Naito just dropped IC
>Kota has IC now
>Naito will get the push
Easiest was for gedo to book a transition
>inb4 SANADA is first defense.
Naito coming soon. Cap this.

>not one person over 6 feet

It's over, lads.
Fans can now become champions.

>Seth is shoot 6’4

eat shit

This is why you don't sim too far ahead in Universe Mode, lads.

He’s, in fact, the only non manlet champ besides Hawkins and Ryder, who will lose tomorrow anyway.

Then maybe he should step his game up instead of coasting on shit from four years ago.
Kofi got over in like two months due to freak scheduling and Becky has been one of the three hottest acts in the company since Summerslam. Seth wasn't even hot before or after the Shield reunion.

DEFENDED

Attached: pleb wm.jpg (592x680, 70K)

These were the right choices tonight. Kofi can lose it in two days but seriously fuck brock charlotte and ronda. However that choppa entrance was based

too bad it didn't crash and kill Charlotte and hundreds or thousands of the cuck fans who bought tickets to this simp ass event

when did this place become reddit?

I agree with you on charlotte but as a new yorker I dont want any of my fellow new yorkers to die tragically. States been through enough.

Seth has great booking and solid promos, having J+J was an amazing bit. Sorry about this kofi booking. He was a replacement for Ali and is just flavor of the month trite as always. He’ll lose by backlash.

>pointing out shoot heights is a reddit bit
Holy shit mania casual posters have got to go.

This is not a Jasethy board user

Dicklet
Nigger
Zer

absolute state of vincels

>muh contrarianism won’t allow me to accept that Jasethy is in fact not a manlet
>asp told me not to like seth
>asp absolutely was ALL IN on Seth in 2015.

Literally last year

Yeah well plans change

Massive E-Drone here. I honestly can't defend any of these. Seth's win was the biggest disappointment of the night, a potentially great match ruined by retarded booking to accommodate an already bloated card. Kofi's win came off the heels of a match that was standard Heel Bryan boredom with Kofi overcoming the odds for diversity points. Becky's win was the most prolific botched pin in wrestling history after a match that was already pretty bad to begin with. They fucked over all three marquee matches really, really bad tonight. It's fucking embarrassing.

Attached: taker2.png (650x367, 369K)

>4 years ago Seff was kino
its 2019 and we're live pal

Oh my fuck. I knew Reddit was retarded, but this is next-level.

How do you shit on Seth for not having charisma or character (which he does not have, I'll admit) but give a free pass to Kofi who has legitimately nothing going for him besides being black

His gimmick is that he’s black.They’re trying to impress a PC crowd.

Who gives a fuck? WWE IS wrestling, it’s too synonymous with wrestling at this point. Vince slaughtered the competition and wiped his ass with their “stars” by giving them pity contracts and then proceeded to bury them just to show who’s really in charge. E is too prestigious to ever have any real competition. Gay-E-W will die just like those that came before them but this time it’ll be even more embarrassing. Vince is going to make an example out of these faggots mark my fucking words, not to mention that fact that wrestling isn’t nearly as popular anymore, there’s no room for another “big” promotion in the west.
>B-BUT NJPW
Nobody gives a fuck about that but zipperheads and a few thousand fat retards in the US. E is too big to fail, it’s the microsoft of sports entertainment. Spout all the memes you want but deep down you all know this is true.

Kofi is 6'0 you dumbass. last i check manlit height is 5'7 and below.

Manlet height is anything below 6’1. Sorry bro

So but only did I not watch mania, I will also not watch the raw after mania.

Nigga fuck you. You’re just mad you’re a fat and disgusting,38 year old virgin who fantasizes sucking becky’s cock and kofi’s cock. Kill yourself faggot

Every year it somehow gets worse.

No need to defend when on the offense
Pls go back

The anti draw era.

Attached: Anti Draw Bitch.jpg (1242x1343, 187K)

Attached: (you).jpg (768x985, 46K)

Ask the actual edrones and not the smarks. Dipshit

* Seth Rollins is a terrible champ. He'll probably give Roman the belt on Raw or Lesnar wins it back so Roman can win it.

* Kofi Kingston's chest looks like a terrible boob-job that's been deflated. Bryan will win back the belt on Raw.

* Becky Lynch "the man" gimmick is shit and all comparison to Steve Austin is unwarranted and fucking embarrassing. Also the match was awful.

Fuck WWE. I'm done. See you all in May.

*Raw
Smackdown

>Also the match was awful.
I watched it in the morning, after getting nice 9 hours sleep, when I was having my breakfast.
It wasn't bad. It jsut didn't had any heat, because it was after too long of a show.
There were some Becky chants, there were some boos for heels, but not enough.
haven't seen anything else from the show yet, so I do not know how the rest of the show were if it was hot or not.

Becky Lynch is the worst and most unbelievable champion since CM Punk

Now the audience is going to grow to Attitude Era levels

The normie choices won, beating the neckbeard choices.
Your point?

4 years too late.

I can't bro. I think this is where I jump off

Becky has 2 titles

wont dont wrestlers have big dicks? Seth, Woods, Maddox... No way these pin dicks could out TEST monsters like Brock

i have a big dick and im a wwe superstar

Charles, I...

>Seth
Absolutely awful. You waste fucking years of building up Brock as an unbeatable monster only to waste it on a match with literally no build up and a guy who doesn’t need it. Heyman declaring that if he wasn’t the Main Event Brock wasn’t staying but other than that it was terrible
>Kofi
Based as hell, fans are into him, he had a fantastic match and it’s a real feel good moment. Hope they actually DO something with him instead of have him lose the belt right back to Bryan and then get shoved back to the tag division
>Becky
Honestly fell asleep before the end so I didn’t see the match. In general they should have pulled the trigger on her months ago. I like her and this gimmick but the booking and build of this feud was just so awful, and Rhonda’s worked shoots didn’t help any.

Kofi is white by American standards.