How did the population here double in a year? Where did you people come from?

How did the population here double in a year? Where did you people come from?

Attached: asp population growth.png (1190x418, 173K)

You're silly. That thread on the top only counts the posters from the last 1000 posts.

I honestly don't even remember how I got here

reddit

Attached: Mj6JXBL.gif (160x152, 6K)

look at the posters count ya simp

Not for the Posters count it doesn't

Unfortunately this
The Redditors are the ones who cheer for womyn's wrestling and niggers

Attached: 1530175812372.jpg (960x791, 182K)

This. We should stop lying to ourselves and just admit that we’re literally r/squaredcircle

Daily reminder that r/SCJerk steals literally all of our memes and they come to this place in an attempt to make it their safe space.

Long story short blame Reddit.

a bunch of niggers came from /woo/ when it died for a while, some redditors who want to join the big leagues and other board posters who watches wrestling every now and then

I came here from /r/SC so yes.

Yea Forums is the fastest rising star in the 4channel business, brother.

I routinely break 50 upvotes for even the most obscure asp wolfwhistle on SquaredCircle. I came here from reddit, so did most of you, and we’re not going back

Beggin ya to not only go back but kys. No wonder our board has outlaw wrestling talk and waifu generals now

Attached: 1553576923286.jpg (905x881, 266K)

I came from /wooo/ in the summer of 2016 so I'm essentially a vet. I think a lot of people come here and stay because there are no rules. both wew and circlejerk you have to watch what you say lest you are ostracized. Here you can say whatever tf u want and even find other people who agree.

I came from Reddit about 3 months ago. Still haven’t figured out how the fuck to up vote on this site

based fellow /wwe/ sp OG

Came from Reddit
Couldn't fucking deal with them anymore tickle down at it's finest. I can't tolerate redditers actually thinking womyns wrestling is watchable

Yeah and its funny as fuck. I emigrated from Reddit to Yea Forums, ended up being here way more because of the humour. Pretty much worked me into watching wrestling again

ive been here since the glorious Yea Forums days

I could call myself a redditor or an Yea Forumsie, but I use everything and I don't give a shit. Anyone who thinks you have to use one website for the rest of your life and define yourself by it is a shoot autist.

Attached: big dawg sips.gif (280x200, 1.1M)

Literally have cuties in the OP pic and you're asking why more people are watching WWE?!! I started watching after the first women's rumble.

lapsed wrestling fans worldwide tune in specifically for mania
Yea Forums allows easy and fun shitposting about the show in a lax setting for people too autistic (or not autistic enough) to watch it with real people

Attached: rootbeer.gif (245x184, 901K)

Seething

Attached: 1552546032726.jpg (350x350, 35K)

i saw that jap guy break his neck and keep going so i decided to tune back into wrestling after 15 years.