Goes home early, has dinner, fucks Sable and doesn't even watch Wrestlemania in you're path

>goes home early, has dinner, fucks Sable and doesn't even watch Wrestlemania in you're path

Attached: brock.png (766x472, 615K)

Based Bork

Based, probably threw the belt at vince again

Absolutely based.

You cant fly from NY to nowhere SK in time for dinner

Attached: rocktober.png (1695x984, 2.07M)

Brock must've known this shit was gonna be hot garbage.

>Based, probably threw the belt at vince again
Except Brock lost the belt to Seth

Based.
Vince will probably call him at like 4am tomorrow and offer him 4+million to stay.

Brock was the only non-onions on the roster.
We miss you Brock

based. i wish i jerked it all night to old sable pics instead of watching all that garbage

what an alpha move

>Bork sees the card
>7 hours
>literallywho's everywhere
>"i'm not watching this shit, put me on first"

Probably exactly how it went

Based

>Actually watching wrestlemania
hahahaha just rope yourself now incel

He threw Heyman at Vince instead

Based

Attached: 1554355999873.jpg (1596x896, 231K)

has the jew make sure he gets the best payday possible

>30 minutes from the arena to the airport
>4 and a half hour flight to Winnipeg
>4 and a half drive to Brock's town
Poor dude.

With the women going out last I predicted this would happen. Brock went out and did a half-assed match to put Seth over and then just left. He's more than likely done with WWE now so he wanted to go and get it over with quickly. From reports, he didn't even arrive in town until late last night. He hates all the hooplah that goes with Wrestlemania and could care less about the HOF or any of the other matches.

He's fighting in the UFC in August.

When Paul explained that Brock insisted on his match going on first, so he could get the fuck out of there, I laughed, because I knew it was true.

and for such minimal effort, he got the biggest payout of everyone else who worked tonight

idk if im more disgusted or impressed

based

disgusted by what?

You left out the part where Sable looks gross now

they shit on Warrior for doing the same at Summer Slam but I was really impressed when Jeff Jarrett did it.

>you missed the part where Sable always looked gross
fixed for you

>doing the same

Not the same at all. Brock has a contract and showed up and fulfilled it 100% and got paid what was promised him in the contract. You can say whatever you want about Brock but he always fulfill his obligations.

Warrior showed up to Summerslam and demanded more money than what his contract stated he would make for the night. He then threatened he would walk out and not compete that night if Vince didn't pay him what he wanted. He tried to renegotiate his contract in the middle of it and used the PPV as leverage. He held Vince up for money and Vince caved cause he didn't want to disappoint the fans. That's completely different than what Brock did.

As for Jarrett, his contract ended a few days before he was scheduled to defend and drop the IC title. Jeff demanded a hefty one time pay off to do the match and Vince agreed to it just so they could complete the IC switch. Jeff didn't hold up Vince. He fulfilled his contractual obligations under his old deal and then bartered a new one. Again, not the same as Brock.

Attached: 1498329986304.jpg (460x383, 32K)

t.Discord Tranny

Based Brock. He's one of the very very few people who actually look like a believable champion.

>Implying he didn't take Sable with him
>Implying he didn't fuck her on the plane ride
>Implying he didn't get road head in the way home

Working that programme with Goldberg the other year probably made him diamonds, everyone else on the roster bar a few are weebs who play vidya and injest 100% onions

if he took sable along, then who was dinner??

can Sable give road head for five hours? also wouldn;t his dick be essentially hamburger meat after like, 2?

he was the only bad ass on the roster left and now its going to be a literal gay disco, good riddance

Absolutely fucking based.

what a based man, like some user said, if he isn't main eventing why the fuck should he care?

i want Brock Lesners life