Why did Yea Forums hate this wrestlemania so much? I thought it was fun...

Why did Yea Forums hate this wrestlemania so much? I thought it was fun. I definitely was expecting the WWE to be more watered down, it was pretty violent without blood all over the place.

I really liked this wrestlemania, why didn't you?

Attached: 1551111792629.gif (506x431, 510K)

The kind of image you use to represent your post tells me we're so different there's no point even bothering.

based

user, you just don't have a response. This was a great mania.

if you're the same OP who said this was his first time watching wrestlemania.
then there's your answer. watch some of the older ones and this will look like dogshit in comparison.

It was my first time since watching 20 to be honest. I think this genuinely compares well in comparison to 17, 19, and 20.

Yea Forums is pissed because the bulbasaur won, women main evented, fatsuka lost, and not enough flippy shit. I thought it was pretty decent. Better than the ones from the past couple of years.

Too long. Even fucking gets boring after 2 hours

Lol no one gives a fuck about fatsuka. No ones even talked about the preshow

Gonna masturbate thinking about licking Becky's nipples

>Why did Yea Forums hate this wrestlemania so much?
You already knew who was going to win every match.

Who the fuck cares, literally everyone knows wrestling is fake and scripted. We're just here to watch the story at this point.

>who the fuck cares about knowing how the story ends
Idiot

Literally have you ever read or watched any story ever? They set it up to give away the ending from the beginning. You read it/watch it to see how they get there

user, I love you, agree with you and I wish you lived in finland and were my cute tomboy gf (male)

Most of the hate is a work. I too enjoyed mania.

>They set it up to give away the ending from the beginning
Lol no

>tfw I can't be

Attached: main-qimg-e242815bce4ab0e5396eaa30ec8def0a-c.jpg (860x460, 36K)

>HURR DURR BULBASAUR WORD FILTER FOR BBC MOMMY

>not enough flippy shit
That's not the usual attitude of this board bucko. Most of it hates flippy shit (or the gymnastic dance routines).

BASED

>Yea Forums
>shoots down an argument
>doesn't provide an argument to disprove the original post

There is literally no making Yea Forums happy, OP

It wasn’t an argument. It was a ridiculous statement not worth wasting time on

This about sums it up. Get a clue, take a shower, hit the weights, gain some height.

More people probably enjoyed it than will admit, Yea Forums is contrarian shitpost zone, they love workin Maggle

>still doesn't provide a counter argument to disprove my post

The sky looks green. Disprove it

the hipster sjws loved it im sure, from a bugman’s perspective it probably couldnt have been any better

I'm literally not going to, you could be color blind and that's how you see the sky.
I also don't know how the world looks through other people's eyes. You still haven't disproven the original fact that most stories give away the ending pretty early in the actual story.

Well apparently you read/watch stories that spoil the ending. I don't. What is there to disprove, you just make a statement and pretend it's a fact then demand an argument despite making none, then wonder why no one takes you seriously. Knowing the ending of a wrestling match sucks because then there is no tension. You're just sitting there waiting for it to happen. And it sucks. And that's about as much time as this is worth.

I unironically enjoyed almost all the matches. it was a lot better than I thought it'd be. Surprised seth and brock was first but eh. I even enjoyed the main event when I didnt think I would. overall it was a good watch and im glad I took the time to enjoy it.

So tell me what wrestling promotions exist where the ending isn't spoiled

fag

Fantastic post

Literally wrong on every front

it was better than the last 3 manias.

God bless this post.

It's like the argument I made on Yea Forums about shazam that it was as awful as a live action Teen Titans GO to which I received replies that "cartoons are awesome" or "so what?"

It was okay. Gonna go fap to nip pics of Becky and move on to raw.

name 5 good things about it you mark faggot

Imo it was objectively good, but people on Yea Forums are incredibly fucking difficult to impress for whatever reason. Anything short of a 8 hour long Tanahashi/Hana live sex celebration is going to get completely shit on.

Attached: 16885203-C982-4FFA-A0D4-2E19E9D97BB5.jpg (1242x1432, 815K)

dude where did you cone from and why are you here?

We'd shit on that too for being Tanahashi instead of the absolute carnage a beast like Bobbo would bring.

>John Cena coming back with his old gimmick and changing the name of the AA to the FU
>That Shane vs the Miz match
>That match between Kofi and Daniel Bryan
>AJ Styles vs Randy Orton in an unexpected 10/10 match
>Bret Hart seeing out Beth Phoenix and Natalya

it was better than I thought it would be but thats not really saying much

This. We don't watch cartoons, so we have the taste and expectations of adults. Was average at best.

yeah nu japetty shit gets praised here lmaooo