How was your main event E-DRONES?

Attached: 1539021974293.jpg (1056x864, 57K)

Great we have girls on our roster who draw more than any who jamal gook or elite indy shitter

It was a match

FUCK YOU

better than any hana match, I'll tell you that

Please save us hana-san

what even is wrestling? Why bother any more ...

It killed the crowd enough to ensure they don’t try this again so it’s a win for me

Worked

fuck up bitch go back to making me egg rolls

Lol watch it happen again next year.

Vince is a senile mouthbreathing retard but Mania is his baby. While he is alive this isn't happening again. Steph on the other hand will keep doing it until the crowd gives the """correct""" response even if said crowd is 30 tumblrinas in a bingo hall.

Unfriendly reminder that Hana is an "E-Drone".

If Vince thought Jericho Vs Owens was the worst WM match than he probably hated that main event.

>In New York
>Doesn't even go
>S-she's just like me
Write a fanfic about it

tfw Hana had a better match than the main event of Wrestlemania

Attached: 1550800086271.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

watched by 100s of thousands of people, how about yours?

Hana kind of looks like Ben Shapiro's sister but with no tits.

Yeah Vince never forced shit that doesn’t work. If he thinks the pr is worth it he’ll do it again

Well the WWE Championship match was my main event as I noped the hell out of the rest of the night after it happened like I said I would.

It was pretty dope

And the PR on this is already a fucking disaster user. Even blue check twitter woketards are shitting on this main event.

Well that would be a pleasant surprise. Kind of figured they'd just pretend it's good regardless like everything with a 'muh empowerment' angle

unironically true desu

Well, it at least had a taut bottom rope, so that's more than I can say for Stardom.

I'm pretty sure I have too and I'm a no psychology backyard wrestling shitter that spams V-triggers

Prove it, I’m just seeing the usual circlejerk

I stopped after Miz/Shane so it was pretty fucking based.

For me it's the fall of The Animal.

Attached: autista.webm (728x409, 1.28M)

Attached: 1537030624174.jpg (800x1200, 118K)

TRIP MY ASS

He didn’t look right from the moment he came out the car

She's really not. I'm sure she uses the divas as inspiration for fashion and character ideas, but that seems to be all. She was still in New York after Stardom's show there and even though the owner, Rossy, was there, Hana wasn't. She was posting herself shopping on instagram. Yes, Hana would rather go shopping than watch Wrestlemania.

Do you bump your neck to sawdust?

>
>Yeah Vince never forced shit that doesn’t work
Luger, Diesel, and Roman

I think the one you quoted was being ironic

kek, didn't watch. That's pretty funny.

This used to be my favourite wrestler

Imagine putting a piss break into the main event