Attached: Capture.png (400x95, 6K)

Gotta love zoomers.

>becky, seth and kofi all going over

WE DID IT REDDIT

You should look at them over there ya fag

The darkness is all around us now.

>r/squaredcircle niggas

Attached: KKK.gif (800x600, 144K)

I just commented on that shit hole about how shit the main event is and how women should never main event and I have -34 downvotes in less than a minute, holy fuck that place is sad I'm so glad Yea Forums exists

Post your comment loser.

They are shitting on the mainevent pretty hard desu.

This is why SJW mindset will be the death of the modern world. Quality doesn’t matter, just how inclusive something is, that was a shitty main event yet gets hailed like it was Benoit HBK and Gaytch

based

People like this are the reason wrestling is shit. I like Seth, Kofi, and Becky. Of those three, only Kofi had a good match tonight.
If them putting the shiny belt on the guy you like is all you need to be happy you're a fucking moron.

I was banned months ago just for saying I want to fuck Becky

bruh look at this faggot capping reddit

I just saw 5 different comments saying this was one of the best manias of all time
Are they fucking serious???

Attached: screencapped lol.jpg (493x63, 8K)

e-drone damage control

No, you weren't.

E-Drones eat the worst shit up like it's gold

Attached: red.png (874x233, 16K)

yes. mentally ill people who have taken the post-modern pill are very serious about liking this garbage.

>cool story bro
Hey John Oliver; what is the current year.

+ Kofi/Bryan, Haitch/Batista, IIconics winning, Shane/Miz kino, Nash 1992, Hawkins winning the big one, Bobbo squashed, Joey/Mysterio, Bliss and Hulkster, X-Pac being a moron

- Styles/Orton, Corbin/Angle, McIntyre/Roman, Rollins/Lesnar, Both ARMBARS, Lynch/Charlotte/Rousey, Haitch Entrance, 4 Way Womens

5/10. Kofi/Bryan will be the only match people rewatch.

Corbin somehow was still able to hit the smoothest deep six and end of days on old man kurt. He did a good job carrying that old hack

based

You'd have to be shoot retarded to actually believe this.

You should just stay there, faggot

based

>Cool story bro
its 2008 all over again.

Attached: 4E3AB4E8-DE59-44B7-A15C-ACD96A9B2C14-1565-000001F614923120.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I loathe the fact that cucks are using the shows length for the atrocity of the main event.

SCRATCH THAT

Actually, I despise cucks who blame the crowds for bad matches. If your match is excellent, the crowd will eat it the fuck up. Period.

Honestly it wasn't bad, just a couple hours too long

Those are WWE-interns posting on reddit.

>PERIOD.
my man gets it
/r/ttotm

>posting some commet that you've willingly dug up amid thousands of comments just to make fun of a random redditor despite knowing its being the largest iwc entails an assortment of different opinions
Who is the bigger loser here?

>Worse than WM IV
>Worse than WM II
>Worse than WM IX
>Worse than WM XI
I stopped remembering the faggotry at some point but seriously wtf Reddit

The main event was (at least) 3.5 stars OFFICIALLY my dude

hopefully that guy realized what faggots post there and left after the abortion that was WM 35 that drones are actually calling an overall good (or even amazing) show

Botched ending? Ronda mad because she took the L and not Charlotte. LOL