NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED

What do you rate this Mania out of 10? For me, it was a solid 1.5/10.
>IIconics tag title win
>Hogan 1 minute appearance
>Nash summer of 92 revenge
>nothing else worth watching
I realize the main event is still going on but let's be serious it's a WWE women's match with Charlotte and Becky and it's been terrible so far and will end up being terrible overall. So what do you anons rate the show?

Attached: Mania.png (794x450, 837K)

Same rating but thuganomics was based as well

Honestly , besides the kurt angle match, I've fucking loved this wrestlemania. 9/10

0.5/10

the 0.5 just because the Nash meme was impossible not to laugh at

i didnt watch a second of it after the preshow and just woke up. A solid 5/10 for my nap

Agreed. A lot of good matches. These faggots are dramatic.

17/10 for Nash getting his revenge.

4/10

Literally booking in reverse,the WWE title match and Shane vs Miz were the only good matches but they were in the midcard.

Every year I think theres no way Wrestlemania can be worse than the year before and every year I get proven wrong.

Same, it was real good.

aside from Kingston winning the title, it was the worst Wrestlemania I've ever watched

0.2/10 only the Nash moment mattered

as bad as it was, it was the best since 31. 6.5/10

2/10

WOAT / 10

5.5/10

The .5 is entirely for Cena

what happened with nash? i was barely paying attention and must have missed it

2/10 for me. The only reason it's not a one is because of that Nash skit.

Maybe a 3/10 at best. A horribly boring show.

Unironically 8/10. Kurt Angle match, Roman match, and the botched main event finish are why it isn't a 10/10. Best Mania since 30 honestly.

On the same level as 15 honestly.

Nash memery, Shane match, based Pey Pey and the Cena segment gives it a generous 2/10.

Kofi/Bryan was the only match that even got up to three stars The Cena shit was fun and Batista tripping gave me a good laugh.. Everything else was below average to bad. 2.5/10.

9.2/10, rectums were thoroughly checked

3/10. Shitty ass card thrown together randomly in the last week. Brock jobbing in 2 minutes was good, though

only things i enjoyed were based iconics winning, kofi vs bryan, and nash redemption arc. 4/10

He finally got to close a dark chapter in his past user, 27 years in the making

Attached: Nash 92 revenge.png (1080x606, 965K)

Kofi won

Becky won

Bork lost

Doctor of Thugganomics returned

Batista, Triple H, Shane and Miz all tried to kill each other

Joe retained

Demon Finn won

The Smackdown tag match kicked ass

Several unexpected twists throughout the show

Strowman didn't lose

Batista tripped

Other than Kurt losing and a few other booking decisions, this was a fucking awesome Wrestlemania

He got revenge for the Hot and sticky Summer of 92.

Delusional naysayers will say it's the worst in years.
But it was better than last year. Year before that. And year before that.

Also for the past 10 years
28>30>31>33>26>35>29>34>25>32>27

It was solid but not exciting 6.5 to 7/10

Good
>orton vs aj
>bryan vs kofi (the match itself not the result)
>cena burying elias
>/ourgirls/ winning the tag belts
>becky and ronda a cute

So a solid 5

9/10

Corbin wins 10/10 best mania ever.

3 stars. I would rank lower but based Nash and Lone Wolf give it a few points

This

Where is 32? At the bottom I hope

4.2/3

8/10, could have been a 9 but the main event finish was very anticlimactic.

> (OP)
>Honestly , besides the kurt angle match, I've fucking loved this wrestlemania. 9/10

Yeah no kidding. I didn't care much about Batista/Hunter, but the rest was fucking solid. Some people just like to bitch and piss and moan.

3/10

0/10
I don't think there was a single memorable moment. Except for Nash, but that's only if you know the meme.

You E-drones love eating shit, don't you?

I can't believe this is a real photo. It just seems so fake and shopped

Attached: 39494.jpg (1439x929, 540K)

The majority of it was lousy and the main event is in the running for WOAT. 4.5/10

see ya next year debbie downer

I hate his Mania because plebbit likes it
1/10

An unironic 8, main event blew, and iiconics worked me.

>"Becky takes it all tonight!"
oh I bet she's gonna take it all tonight.

it is bleeding obvious that this company doesnt know what they are doing and only able to stay at the top based on sheer mass and a void of competition in the market

Kofi vs Bryan was the real main and event and it was kino

I'm blitzed and it was still shit
I'm glad Jasethy finally won the fruit roll up but that match otherwise sucked and well the rest...

I give it a 6.5
Nothing will top 28 for me. I wasn't into Kofi and Bryan as much as other people, but it was definitely MOTN. And the women's triple threat was good, but Becky is cringe. Every other match was just good and not great.
I'll be honest though, I was expecting this to be shittiest in years. This is like the opposite of last year, where I expected it to be one of the best but was surprisingly shit.

It was alright, but their were a shit ton of weird and unintentionally hilarious moments.

Nash's redemption arc and Thuganomics made everything else worth sitting though

Way too long, could have cut 10 minutes from tistaHHH but I think they'd be gassed then too.
Decent overall though, 6.5 with 5 being middle of the road.

this was one particularly bad. The last few manias had some good Brock main events at least that felt like big matches

Its there second worst, 27 is behind it.

Razor corpsing cause he knows the summer of 92 is getting avenged after 27 long years

4/10

Solid 6

Miz, both tag team matches, hogan, cena were all good moments.

Most of the rest was decent enough. Only the women, Balor and Reigns were actual shit.

Like 3/10, maybe 4
Shane/Miz and Kofi/Bryan were good matches. Main event could've been good but ended like shit and every spot was called hard. Big John was based.
Every other match ranged from bad to forgettable.

It was a solid 2/10

7/10 and still the best Mania in over a decade.

>Iiconics
>summer of revenge
>so you think you're untouchable
>hogan
>kofi vs daniel was actually a great match
>solid sick bump match from shane as always, dad spot was priceless
>brock relegated to open and cuck
>sdl tag match halfway decent
>amusing parts of night all around
>batista's trip was hillarious and unironically a wrestlemania moment
>main event was decent

This felt like I watched two episodes of Raw back to back. There were two good matches on the entire show and the rest were just average. I honestly don't see how some of you think this shit is good.

go back

7 out of 10. I liked it.

tony won 1p
mella won 1p
curt and zack won 1p
braun won 1p
seth won 0p
aj won 0p
usos won 0p
shane won 1p
iiconics won 0p
kofi won 0p
joe won 0p
roman won 0p
triple h won 0p
baron won 0p
finn won 1p
becky won 0p

6/16

they stopped giving a shit about wredtlemania quality after wwe network

This is literally the only good thing to come out of this garbage.

Attached: 1554688586319.jpg (392x470, 38K)

I agree

5.5/10
The good:
Hogan/Bliss, Bliss segments
All of the tag matches were well done
IIconics title win was great
Corbin went over Angle
Nash's Revenge
Kofi/Bryan
Cena
The bad:
Roman vs. Drew
botchfest main event
Universal title match (though it's good that the title is off Brock)
HHH's entrance
no payoff for Lacey Evans
The meh:
HHH vs. Batista
Styles vs. Orton
Bobbo vs. Demon

If they would have just let Kofi/Bryan main event it would have been a solidly good show.

The beginning was slow as shit, except for Lesnar and Rollins which was shocking suprise honestly.
I didn't care for some of the midcard except maybe the mix match and Kofi and Bryan

This

Women got EXPOSED hard without Asuka anchoring

Shane/Miz was great- my MOTN- and Bryan/Kofi was good,

6.5/10 I enjoyed IIconics winning and Becky winning but the finish was BS and killed the moment. Stlyes/Orton was kinda disappointing. The RAW tag match was good too.

Wtf did I miss this? I skipped some of the commercials because I paused during the live broadcast to get food and caught up later

leave

Unironically 7.5/10
Bryan vs Kofi was pure Kino

>t. 15 y/o

+ Kofi/Bryan, Haitch/Batista, IIconics winning, Shane/Miz kino, Nash 1992, Hawkins winning the big one, Bobbo squashed, Alzheimer Lawler bringing up Bob Orton the entire match, Joey/Mysterio, Bliss and Hulkster, X-Pac being a moron

- Styles/Orton, Corbin/Angle, McIntyre/Roman, Rollins/Lesnar, Both ARMBARS, Lynch/Charlotte/Rousey, Haitch Entrance, 4 Way Womens

5/10. Kofi/Bryan will be the only match people rewatch.

>main event was decent
Gain standards

>The beginning was slow as shit, except for Lesnar and Rollins which was shocking suprise honestly

Attached: zoomer.webm (364x320, 684K)

This Wrestlemania was a solid 2/10 for me. I marked out a handful of times in the eight fucking hours of this thing WWE subjected me too.

Marked out for Honky Tonk Man, Rollins/Lesnar and "Cena going Heel". The rest of the show was AIDS.

Every match was the same. This was utter shit for a Wrestlemania.

1/10

if i want to see a white racist start a show i tune a trumpf rally

fuck racist people
RESIST

Like 5.75/10.
There were some decent matches on the show, but god damn was the flow just awful.

Kek
But that has nothing to do with what I said

8.5/10 for me.

Imagine not having fun with this years mania. Guess that happens when you don't watch it with friends. You losers watch it alone.

*has a completely forgettable match in your path*

Attached: D3lGFcZXsAAroFE.jpg (830x467, 75K)

it really was decent though. the end was botched but the rest was a solid "ok"

what? Where the fuck was honky?

What's fun about a bunch of Raw quality matches

Seth v Brock: 0/5 Seth is a shitter
AJ v Orton: 3/5slow but not bad
SD Tag match: 4/5 glad NXT call ups didn't win
Miz v Shane: 4.5/5 based match
Women's tag: 1/5. 1 point solely because IIconics won and they're based, nothing else was good
Bryan v Kofi: 4/5 legitimately entertained
Triple Cringe v GOATista: 3.5/5 good spots, cringe that Gaitch is feuding with everyone he's lost to and getting his wins back. Batista was great
Roman v Drew: 3/5 slow at times but not awful.
Samoa Joe v Rey: 5/5 based squash match
Kurt v Baron: 3/5. Moonsaulting Kurt was based
Balor v Bobbo: 4/5 fuck you I marked when Balor powerbombed Bobbo
Ronda v Becky v Charlotte: 1/5. Bad build up. Bad match. Right winner but it was an awful match with a botched pin. Women in the main event has been ETHERED for future manias.
Mania Stars: 3, not bad but far too long and bad main event

Lesnar/Seth
AJ/Orton
Bryan/Kofi
Angle/Corbin
BMJ heel turn
Gaitch/Autista

Only worthy me moments

I probably could've done something else tonight this wasn't worth it one bit. it wasn't bad for the most part just kinda there you know. maybe 2 worthwhile matches (kofi vs bryan & shane vs the miz)

0.5/10
Big Match Shane putting on his annual MOTN, Nash's revenge, and Cena's return were great, but this event was still fucking 7 hours.
Out of that 7 hours we had maybe 30 minutes of entertainment

being a jackass and needing a shot, yes. It was a literal Roman Brock match but curb stomps instead of superman punches

It was shit just because there was SO MUCH HORSESHIT on the show. 16 fuckmothering matches. Unacceptable.

If they cut the card in half, it would have been a fine show. But anything this fucking long is just miserable.

Gotta inducted into the HOF this year muh dude.

Cringe

THEY JUST HAVING FUN MAGGLE

>Brock goes on first
>He loses
That's the shock buddy, I didn't say the match was good. Read a fucking book idiot.

It was great, 8/10.

Kofi/Bryan, Shane/Miz, HHH/Batista, Finn Lashley were all pretty based and the main event was still good. Thuganomics Cena was based too. Kurt's retirement match made me sad

Yeah but that wasn't part of the show and no the hof segment wasn't anything. Now I'm just sad honky didn't smash Elias. Thanks user

Hate on this year's main event if you want but it was still better than either Brock vs Roman last year or Roman vs Undertaker the year before.

Those matches sucked.

>Doesn't mention based Roman vs Lesnar at 31
Fuck off

I only started watching right before the Shane vs Miz match

Shane vs Miz - it was OK I guess, but i haven't followed the storyline. i never have huge expectations for Shane streetfights except maybe one big suicidal spot in the end (which this one failed to deliver desu)

WTTC - i paid no attention whatsoever after the entrances. It's cool that IIconics won though

Kofi vs D Bry - great match

Kevin Nash's Revenge - lol'd hard

Samoa Joe vs Rey - >getting squashed at Mania that's a big yikes from me dawg

Roman vs Drew - romanwinslol

Dr of Thuganomics return - ba$ed

Triple H vs Batista - was expecting a boring slow stiff botchfest, not sure what we got was any better though. i can appreciate that they attempted a callback to classic attitude era no holds barred matches but it just lacked that it-factor, the guys are too old or maybe the venue was just way too fucking big

Kurt vs Corbin - crushed to see Kurt go but I think it's cool that he gave Corbin the rub of being the one to retire him for good, i hope they don't waste that... but they will.

Bobby vs Finn - meh. felt like a RAW match despite the demon gimmick

Women's ME - not terrible but the botched table spot, dead crowd, audibles, and general sense of a lack of energy took a lot away. the worked botch at the end actually annoyed me quite a bit, just let Bex win clean she's over as fuck and deserves it

i'll add a point because as I understand they had Blissy introduce the hulkster which is hella based.

>calling someone an idiot while saying that Brock losing tonight is actually a shock
OHNONONONONO

where was rasta man? where was enzo? what a shitshow

Haven't seen it desu, I started watching WWE again after a 10+ year hiatus a couple years ago.

Take your silly faggot ass back to plebbit

Here's my take:

>no opinion on the preshow or Rollins v. Lesnar b/c I didn't sse it, I'm glad they sorta buried Lesnar though and got it out of the way early
>Styles v Orton was a good opener, but it could've gone on a little longer
>Smackdown tag match was fun and full of energy
>Shane v Miz was good, Miz is surprisingly good as a face and I commend Shane for still being able to go at his age
>Women's tag title match was just okay
>WWE Title Match was based but I do not understand why they put it on the midcard, it really should've been second to last
>Joe vs Mysterio was based, Joe looked ultra stronk
>Reigns v Mcintyre was meh
>I ate dinner during HHH v Batista, but I don't think I would've really cared for this match anyway. This is where I started to get bored
>Corbin v Angle wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had to look away before Kurt did the moonsault. I'm glad he decided to hang it up
>Balor v Lashley was pretty good but a little too short
>the main event was good in spots, they were stiffing each other here and there but the whole thing seemed kinda unorganized. I still can't believe they botched the finish. Ronda and Becky will never live that shit down. The damage control that's sure to follow will be brutal

Overall, a decent show that was marred by some poor booking choices and an unfortunate/lackluster finish. But still the best since 31. 6.5-7/10

CRINGE

Was good but not the best of the best

based retarded autist talking about irrelevant matches/manias

>spring of 2019

The crowd being so dead you could hear whispered audibles and every second move being botched is not acceptable as an ok match.

It was alright.

Its underrated.
Roman was mentioned in both of his examples, he's acting like he's never had a good main event.

It's about the same quality as you'd hope for in a normal PPV but stretched out to 7 hours.

This show was fuckin amazing m8s 10/10 at least

Attached: pleb wm.jpg (592x680, 70K)

God, reddit is awful.

Attached: 1554660276034.gif (161x149, 2.33M)

>Literally booking in reverse
Because you're a nu leddit fan who is only exposed to heels always winning in WWE and the faces looking like complete geeks all the time. The shit that killed the business

>hur dur why did hogan win da mania
Fuck off

Now you know where all these 5-9/10 ratings come from

This is about right
trying too hard to fit in champ, benoit yourself

Yea Forums is a shit hole I can't get out off but god damn at least it isn't reddit.

7/10 It was OK. Not spectacular but it was good enough.

The main event really wasn't that bad.

lol imagine that wrestlemania that literally has no buildup and can be seen as another ppv
even the rumble felt more important than this shitshow

nash meme was the only thing good

Objectively an 8/10 WM. Best in a long time. Some things could change/be cleaned up but overall it was a thoroughly enjoyable show with a lot of feel-good moments. Great stuff

>ME FAVORITE WON
>ME LEAST FAVORITE LOSS
>SO ME LIKE

back to >>Reddit

lol cant believe they went full faggot all the way down the card, wrestling is dead

it was the main event and should have been better
tlc and survivor series was 100% better

3.5/10
Kofi/Bryan was nice, actually felt like a big match.
Miz/Shane was stupid but enjoyable.
Tag match was alright too. Didnt feel that much different than a normal good SD tag though.
Everything else was bad to average

No Carder or Fatty Kevin Owens, 10/10

-10 out of 10

You vincels are delusional, the product sucks dick

literally fucking reddit

0 out 5 stars to you user for being a seething homo

There hasn't been a good wrestlemania main event in years though, this one was pretty good despite the bad finish.

this

What do you wanna bet they piss away ANYTHING the fans liked about these finishes and what they should mean for angles going forward within a week?

It ranged from really entertaining to complete utter shit. If it has some fucking buildup and not like 16 matches which 10 could have been cut off. Its about the fucking belts or a good long builded up feud. Nash had me in tears though.

Newfags/falseflaggers dont remember years in a row of FUCK THIS COMPANY and screencaps of where to unsub from wwe network

It's a lame finish with an overall sloppy match. But Roman literally being unable to carry Carder's corpse through a match is an all time stinker. And yet e-drones praised it for "the pysochology and storyline of an old undertaker giving up his yard" like Vince thought of it in advance. Yeah Fuck off.

We've had far fucking worse

5. Besides Bryan/Kofi everything was very boring.

I am a newfag, so I have literally only seen last years and this one. This is the best WM I have ever seen in my life.

Attached: c3f.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

I've been watching wrestling since the early 90s and this show was complete trash user. COPE

anyone rating it above 5 eats paste regularly

3-4/10
Pros
>Hogan
>Hawkins win
>Belt is back on RAM
>Shane and Miz dying
>Iconic duo winning
>Kofi good moment
Cons
>Buddy lost
>Sarah lost
>throwaway matches for nothing
>twink beat bobbo
>angle lost without cena coming out
>paul and dave gassing in 2 mins
>botchfest of a main event and shitty table spot + ending

Attached: bobbo mad.jpg (438x445, 38K)

Kofi vs Bryan is the new Black Panther: mediocre match overrated because Wakanda. I'm not kidding, I rewatched it and it's very mediocre. Serviceable, but nothing special.
How the fuck can it be MOTN is beyond me.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this review on 411Mania. I wonder how much Vince pays this Csonka faggot

– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Tony Nese defeated Champion Buddy Murphy @ 11:02 via pin [***½]
– WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal: Carmella @ 10:30 [**½]
– Raw Tag Team Title Match: Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder defeated Champions The Revival @ 13:30 via pin [***¼]
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braun Strowman @ 10:30 [*½]
– WWE Universal Championship Match: Seth Rollins defeated Champion Brock Lesnar @ 2:33 via pin [NR]
– AJ Styles defeated Randy Orton @ 16:15 via pin [***]
– Smackdown Tag Team Title Match: Champions The Usos defeated Sheamus & Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev, and Ricochet & Aleister Black @ 10:05 via pin [***½]
– Falls Count Anywhere Match: Shane McMahon defeated The Miz @ 15:40 via pin [***]
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: The IIconics defeated Beth Phoenix and Natalya, Tamina and Nia Jax, and Champions Sasha Banks & Bayley @ 10:55 via pin [*½]
– WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston defeated Champion Daniel Bryan @ 24:00 via pin [****½]
– WWE United States Championship Match: Champion Samoa Joe defeated Rey Mysterio @ 1:00 via pin [NR]
– Roman Reigns defeated Drew McIntyre @ 11:04 via pin [**½]
– No Holds Barred Match w/Triple H’s Career on the Line: Triple H defeated Batista @ 25:38 via pin [*]
– Baron Corbin defeated Kurt Angle @ 5:59 via pin [**]
– WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Finn Balor defeated Champion Lashley @ 3:58 via pin [***]
– Winner Take All Match: Becky Lynch defeated Ronda Rousey & Charlotte @ 20:35 via pin to become the Raw & Smackdown Women’s Champions [***½]

Stopped at Aj vs Orton. Then I glanced and saw two stars for Angle.
Yeah, he's a colossal cocksucker.

Anyone who wants to say its below average is jusy trolling.

Take it back, checked the whole list out of morbid curiosity.
Yeah, totally a shill, and mentally ill.

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that the last good mania was 31

It's a 5/10 PPV because reddit got their pacifier finishers, and only because of that.
It was a 7h long RAW.

Below average for a house show maybe. This was supposed to be the biggest show of the year and it was fucked. If you say otherwise I honestly don't know what to tell you since you clearly don't like good wrestling.

Ive got two words for you! Fuck cody. Never the man, never a main eventer, never a draw, never “wwe” champion where it counts, and never main event wrestlemani, im calling you out cody bitch

I'm pretty sure the black actual faggot from AEW could have subbed for someone in every single match at Mania with no planning whatsoever and it would have been a better show

Jew Yorker here, it was good I was there so slight bias.

8/10 including the Wahmen main event

9/10 excluding it

did you kek more than the people around you for the Nash bit?

No but internally I did. I made a loud comment to my bro about how much dick the wahmens match was while it was going on and the guy in front of me turned around and kek’d

Honestly I know Kofi was reddit incarnate this run but the more I think about this the more I realize how kino it was that they fucked themselves begging for le bex to main event that they denied themselves having A black man have the greatest WM main event ever

Pic for proof

Attached: 80F65FD1-21A0-49DD-929B-2DFA96A5353B.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

0/10 it was redditmania

Half way through now, 5/10 so far, hoping it picks up. Only good match was Shane v Miz

I fucking fell asleep during preshow and missed the whole thing. Was it decent enough to watch it now?

>hoping it picks up

abandon ship now

Best mania ever 10-10. We the fans/universe demanded for a change a vince finally listen. Great time to be part of Our business

early evening here, I'll just watch it anyway.

that's the power of positivity right there. well done m8

4/10
Pros
>Shane vs Miz
>Smackdown Tag match
>AJ vs Orton
>Nash meme
Cons
>To many matches
>To fucking long
>Booking was wack
>Crowd was dead
>Boreing as fuck
>The host did nothing
>Cena came out to late
>Damn came to late
The show started strong then became a fucking drag .Feels bad but I expected this.

I used to watch rasslin back in the Attitude era when it was good. I just saw that the final match was a fucking glorified bra and panties match.
Fuck the current year +4.

Actually I’m dropping it down to a 3/10 forgot to mention the wrestlemania theme song was shit.

KOFI WON!
>reddit
WOMEN'S MAIN EVENT!
>reddit
AUSTRALIAN JOBBERS WON!
>reddit
SETH WON!
>reddit
KEVIN NASH!
>reddit

I give it reddit/10

when is the Nash bit? preshow?

based post but Yea Forums will not like this

wwe is Reddit and so are you

The only thing you’re resisting is coming to terms with yourself that you’re a fucking beta faggot

Attached: 311284FC-F949-4581-8CF5-F92BC6D2C4BA.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

>We've had far fucking worse

Not FAR worse, but definitely worse. There's just ultimately no joy to be derived from a seven fucking hour long show, where two thirds of the matches were just 10-11 minute tripe.

So much of this shit blends together in a beige sea of wearying mediocrity that it's hard to be excited because Kofi vs Bryan was really good. You just feel goddamn TIRED after a show this long, especially when the only real big time highlight was square in the middle of the fucking card. If they had the brains to END THE SHOW with Kofi winning, people might have a slightly sunnier opinion on the entire show. But with the way they did it, there was a good HOUR in match time, not counting entrances, intros, commercials, etc, of middling Who Gives A Shit between the peak of the show and the goddamn end of the show.

>Pointless stage props getting in the way of people SEEING THE RING

Jesus Christ.

Attached: Frown.jpg (360x360, 13K)