*sniff*

Attached: Doc.png (582x612, 618K)

Kek all the PG kiddies confused probably thought it was new wrestler debut

People feeling nostalgic for John fucking Cena makes me feel a million years old.

2003 was 16 years ago

Thuganomics was like 2 decades ago. You are fucking old.

Means he witnessed the greatest era of wrestling unlike you zoomer.

Attached: 1554563642299.gif (304x304, 2.4M)

Boomer Knowledge

Attached: images.png (219x231, 8K)

you should dude.

>From Massachusetts
>Heel character
>Wears Yankees gear

> The ruthless aggression era is now our attitude era in terms of nostalgia factor

>what is wwe booking in a nutshell?
he's not back and he's not staying

why

>why?
you actually think his 15 year old act would work in today's PG wwe? who could compete with him on the mic in a feud? who would he laydown in a feud? user this was a one shot deal and nothing more

Cena's face still looks really young. Based genes

not drinking the witches brew anymore

Looks so much happier without el goblina putting hot pyrex dishes on the new marble countertop without a coaster. Dumb bitch

>plastic cum dumpster
hard pass on that one user. zero redeeming qualities, but such a treat to know his WM proposal is immortalized. meanwhile based miz smiles everyday living the dream

Holy ding-dong diddly fuck fee fii fiddly based and redpilled.
>this mania was the most over cena has been at mania since won the wwe championship for the first time at mania

Cena is banging all kinds of thots right now wearing that thuganomics shit. Based as fuck

Zoomers eternaBTFO

>implying this isn't a one shot deal in tvpg era
lol see above
based

Cena's done so much gear that there's a very good chance his kid would come out retarded

>guilt
that explains his endless make-a-wish grants then...

>the 90's were 60 years ago

That is not how gear works my friend. Ronnie Coleman has like 7 non retarded kids iirc, Haitch has 3, but they’re just shoot ugly. Maybe angle’s kids are retarded tho. His son looks it

I dont care if its a one shot deal my statement of cena being the most mania over he has been since 14 years ago stands true

wordlife

HHH got off the gear to have his kids. Cena for sure is still cycling to this day. Clen/anavar/deca/win I have no doubt he's done all of those

Attached: wP2octs.jpg (309x387, 22K)

why are most wrestler's kids girls? asking for a friend.

>Some failed hollywood star who came crawling back
Kek