Guess its safe to say that women will never get the main event spot at wrestlemania after this match right?

guess its safe to say that women will never get the main event spot at wrestlemania after this match right?

Attached: Wew.jpg (1280x868, 192K)

probably unless they can somehow do better

not unless they are a daughter of a famous pro wrestler

Still better than Carder VS Reigns tbqh

hopefully

vince no longer cares about ratings or revenue. he cares more about socially engineering people now.

But he's not Jewish.

Linda is

I didn't expect it to be this slow/bad.

>bitches
BASED HONDA

it is only happening bc of ronda anyways. wwe can pretend they care about women now bc they let them main event a wm.

>the absolute state of that finish

A botched ending was literally the best part of that match. Wow.

*botches the finish in your path*

Attached: 004_Ronda_04082018MM0070--badde69710413e31d8663713b4e7e763.jpg (1600x1600, 190K)

Did Omega single-handedly kill wwmeme just by not signing with them?

i would watch njpwetty if they focused more on promos. wrestling is supposed to be a male soap opera. not this "performance art" shit.

That was a fucking trainwreck
>crowd so dead you can hear whispered audibles
>every second move botched
>people visibly getting up and leaving in the background
>botching a table spot
>botching the finish
>utter silence when becky wins
The worst part is numale redditors are going to pretend it was a 4 star classic and call all criticism of the match misogny.

To be honest that was still better than the last three.

The finish could have been better but the match as a whole was quality.

That's nice, but Omega doesn't wrestle for New Japan, brainlet. And being a "soap opera" is the reason you have women shitting up the main event of your biggest show of the year lmao

Didn't watch, video of the finish?

an airline hostess and gimmick stealer could bea former UFC champion.... yeah right.

>crowd so dead you can hear whispered audibles

I mean thats not really their fault. The fucking show went for like 8 hours. It happens a lot.

>utter silence when becky wins

because of above and the fact that finish was garbage and abrupt

>people visibly getting up and leaving in the background
Keen to see some proof there champ

>redditspacing
>it's not their fault they can't do their job!
>noooooooo it didn't happen I didn't see it ;_;
Embarrassed for you famalam.

Match had some good ideas in it for sure. Timing as always is a problem from the women. Ronda was a exposed a lot with some questionable selling. Overall you could say high 3, low 2 if you account for booking going in and crowd reaction.

it only mainevented because of ronda honestly

Okay so you've got no argument or proof, thanks senpai.

The match was shit but the crowd is always dead the longer mania goes. If you weren't an incel you'd admit that.

No one that can’t sell out a Tokyo Dome is capable of killing WWE

Ur gay

>argument or proof
>requiring proof for something you just saw with your own two eyes
Jesus Christ lad it must hurt being an ideologue when you get utterly BTFO. You yourself freely admit the match was shit but you get defensive when you see people laughing at it. Fucking hell have a word with yourself.

Odd years men headline the rumble, women headlining Mania
Even years vice versa.
The only exception I see to that is another HHH Championship match or Kairi in main event of 36 because come on, there's a fucking pirate ship built into the stadium

maybe if vince and the producers book the match better instead of lame spots and an awful abrupt finish

I didn't see people leaving, thats why I'm asking you fucking idiot.

>You yourself freely admit the match was shit but you get defensive when you see people laughing at it.

imagine not being able to follow a fucking conversation. I don't care if you laugh.

You're trying to use something that happens pretty much every year as a "hurr womans is bad"

30 was the last time I remember the crowd actually being loud at the mainevent. once mania hits the 3/4 point the crowd always dies.

stop being a fucking retard.

Pretty sure they actually did this year, but that's not my point brainlet.

WWE needs someone who is capable of generating buzz and excitement, bad. Kenny was their last hope at having a draw.

>he thinks kenny is a mainstream draw.
the fuck outta here

Tell that to the people who offered him a 24 million dollar contract

>redditspacing
Did you watch the match? You could clearly see people get up and leave. Go to the game thread on this board, scroll down to the main event and start reading. It starts getting discussed after about 5 minutes once it gets noticed. Either that or wait until someone throws it up on Youtube I streamed it drunk and didn't record it. You can't blame the crowd for wrestlers being unable to get a pop. I can never remember a Mania Main Event where I could hear whispered audibles because the crowd was that dead. Can you?

i really hate this cunt

Yes, but only because Ronda will leave. If she stayed, there would be a high chance she would be given the next years main event as well.

Not the guy you're replying to but is redditspacing really the best retort you've got faggot?

Are you unfamiliar with women's wrestling?

>gets the biggest cheer of a full MSG in your path
>when Bork was in the reel
lel are you coping

>Kenny was their last hope at having a draw.

Attached: 1554597133426.jpg (351x380, 48K)

The paragraph of text afterwards would imply no you fucking brainlet. Why are you defending reddit you pathetic cunt?

Is Vince Seething?

Even if the main event went perfect, a women's main event would NEVER happen again.

Becky's meteoric rise only happened due to a combination of factors (an absentee Universal champ, Roman gone due to cancer, fans tired of AJ as champ, the entire product trading water, etc.). I mean there's a reason Vince and Co came back as on air talent and made DB champ. Shit got stale. They were drowning creatively. And the only thing that had a semblance of promise was Becky. And even that was by default because women's wrestling sucked and they erroneously put the belt on another UFC semi-absent champ.

Trust me, the stars aligned, it happened and everyone regrets it. Now it's back to business as usual. Who's left to even feud with Becky for the belt? It was seriously a bad idea.

honestly I was okay with women's main eventing, but after this shit, I'm hoping they never do again in my life time

I wouldn't want to be that referee, but WWE can spin this a couple of ways, Becky's fan support has been on life support for weeks now they use this to double turn Becky and Ronda, you can interject Authority BS, my guess WWE plays it safe has Becky vs Ronda tonight on Raw and Ronda does the job since her entire heel run was based on her having no respect for the business

I was only ok with it because it was the only angle on the show with anything resembling a pulse going into it.
The only thing that would've had a chance at bumping this is if Kofimania took off earlier than Elimination Chamber, and this happened purely by accident.

I wouldn't put it past Vince for purposefully sabotaging the main event.

>WWE gets heavily involved in social media
>Vince hires women to get ahead of SJW whinning
>They actually turn out to be decent
>SJWs eventually become bigger part of fandom than desired
>Vince schedules the most bloated show in the history of WWE
>Books women as the main event as the final match
>Knows crowd will be gassed
>Pleasing SJWs while simultaneously burying them

>botching a finish
Kek

You seem to think that pro wrestling is bigger than the low quality of this year's mania.

Nobody cares. Women could happily main event future WM's because their matches are mediocre and wrestling is pretty irrelevant now.

>who's left to feud with Becky

Ronda and Charlotte of course. Then, now, forever

>breaks hand before match
>botches finish
>leaves immediately afterwards

She single handily killed the womens evolution in one night.

where are the gifs and webms, I didn't watch this shit but I wanna see the botches and awkward shit.

The match wasn't bad. it wasn't great and they all had better matches before. But it wasn't terrible like some anons like to claim.

Think how much time was devoted the last 2 months over both weekly shows and how the other women of both shows were buried for this moment

And it was shit

the crowd was dead due to a insane and dumb 16-hour show and nobody cared anymore. self-burial via attrition.

There were a few good spots but honestly the card should have had 3 matches less and this should have been on maybe mid table. People wanted to see Becky tap out Ronda and they didn't even deliver that.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOONONN NONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO NoOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONNOOO

they were alive 20 minutes before for Angle

the match was great. i was wathcing with my wife's son and he thought it was the best match of the night

they didn't actually sell out the dome, they use a non-capacity set as opposed to utilizing all 55,000 seats

>Becky's fan support has been on life support for weeks now
Yea Forums has been saying this since Summerslam and it's still not true

After a 7 hour show, I just couldn't give a shit. It having the worst WM main event finish since Yokozuna fell down and Bret pinned him didn't help either. At least they just had Becky celebrating at the end and didn't drag the whole women's roster out to hug and cry and all that.

>>Pleasing SJWs

Attached: 1513007204881.png (866x900, 95K)

you are talking out of your asshole

no, I'm not. Baba and Inoki used to be able to sell far larger attendance figures

BEST. MATCH. EVER.
8 (EIGHT) STARS

let them be delusional. They actually think the crowd won't give a shit tonight when she comes out because they were tired last night

Wtf no she's not

They'll never main event another ppv

And it's neither 'stone cold' levels you morons say it is. If anything its proven she cant wrestle a bareable match unless carrired by Charlotte or Asuka.

All they had to do was have Becky get a decisive victory. Nobody would have cared that the crowd was exhausted or that the table spot looked bad or any of that shit. They would have remembered Becky making Ronda tap but instead to keep the not wrestler happy they have her lose to a shitty fluke so she can come back in a year and Brock up the show

i was at mania with my wife's son and it was PACKED

Will you cut yourself when they do?

Why is it incels that are so quick to call others incels? Is there a mental health professional here that can answer this?

Yes, that is the reason why I think finish was fucked up.
As I have posted somewhere else, on watchalong, Sarah Logan was unable to speak for several moments, covering her mouth in horror and shooting glances at Ruby who was just standing there, not really being able to react.
They were not happy or anything, they were just stuned, because finish fucked everything up.

Projection.

If WWE and Vince is fucking #AllIn on Becky, I hope the WM finish sets up a singles match between Ronda and Bex at RAW tonight, where Becky made Ronda tap out to the Disarmer in front of the biggest WWE audience of the year. Meltzer reported that Ronda suffered a "severely broken hand" might be a setup to either a submission loss to Becky or to write her off for a few month.

facts don't care about your feelings

he's not mainstream at all and still can't sell out a Tokyo Dome, just like Tana or Okada

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 16.46.05.png (1188x1012, 261K)

He's more mainstream than the idiots Vince wants to pass as superstars

no, he isn't. Millions of people don't watch him every week on TV and streaming

Unless this was intended