Reminder

The issue with there being no black WWE champion was that no black person had ever been the primary champion in WWE. Evidenced by Booker being dismissed with the WHC's treatment of being "secondary".
Kofi is now even lower than that, with BOTH women's titles and probably the Universal surpassing the WWE title in company hierarchy.
Based Vince worked niggers into thinking something historic took place when really Booker did it better.
Based Book.

Attached: Vince McGOAT.jpg (1021x576, 83K)

C O P E

Attached: 1500617900669.png (598x600, 435K)

worked

BASED

SJWWE fan absolutely SEETHING

>the Universal surpassing the WWE title in company hierarchy.

It was defended in the opening match. The title has no prestige. No matter how it is written, as the Raw brand belt, it has no history worth remembering. It's been a joke since it was revealed in Brooklyn three years ago.

>Samefagging and replying to yourself
>Not knowing we can see IPs
OH NO NO NO NO
THE ABSOLUTE COPE ON THIS /pol/KEK

IMPOTENT

Attached: samefag.png (162x46, 2K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED
BASED OP WORKING THESE NIGGERS INTO A SHOOT

yikes, ya seethe?

OP here. That's why I said "probably".
Regardless of any of that, right now, Universal = Raw, WWE = Smackdown.
Raw > Smackdown in Vince's eyes.
Your lineage/history means shit. Being the curtain-jerker is merely indicative of the fact that they wanted to get what many fans viewed as the OTHER main event out of the way as fast as possible as not to detract attention from the women.
That, if anything, is significant that they view it with greater importance than Smackdown's title.
ding-dong diddly refute this

Why don't you samefag agree with yourself some more, coping /pol/tardetty?

Sorry to burst ya bubble chimp

Attached: sorrychimp.png (392x118, 14K)

No shit, the second post is me making fun of your samefagging. This thread is still at 4 IPs as of now.

>defending SJWWE
>wrongly calling samefag
>nigger
>using WWE catchphrases

yep it's an SJWWE-Drone

OP here, this is my third post in the thread.
If you want you can quote the posts you believe are samefag so I can cap them for you
Also /pol/ in your skull rent free

I've got all the evidence I need already. I prove there are only 2 posters as of 4 posts here: The first post in this thread was me telling you you're coping.

You then made this post and this post P A T H E T I C

That was easy
I did forget about the second post, though, where I just said "worked"

Attached: Untitled.png (704x194, 11K)

That was easy. You sure fooled me lol
Keep coping

Attached: lol.png (733x192, 11K)

>gets BTFO
>resorts to MSPaint

Well that was ez
n e x t ?

I knew this take was gonna come out eventually. The WWE title is the WWE title no matter what brand it belongs to. Once the brand split gets cancelled, guess which title’s lineage continues? I’ll give you a hint, not the red one

Kike
I hate Trump and black people

Doesn't matter. The entire point was the existence of a black, primary champion in WWE. That still doesn't exist.
It's fake fighting, lineage means shit. It's about current, focal presentation and marketing.

cope

cope

cope

sjwwe marks seething

>black WWE champion

Attached: 1547621374663.webm (720x300, 388K)

It was a stupid issue to fucking begin with. 'There should be a black champ for the sake of there being one'; why?

I'm pretty happy that Kofi is the champ. Now let's see if he has a good run or if he'll be Jinder 2.0. It's not about who has the belt but what they do while they have it.

what is going on here?