Bros..I’m watching wrestle mania and I’m bored. Help

Bros..I’m watching wrestle mania and I’m bored. Help

Attached: 7AA3511E-57A2-4B90-A7D1-393F656F9DCC.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6xpu8a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>frogposter
it's time to end it

Attached: 1554099471369.png (132x224, 26K)

take the jap pill

that's why you have it playing on one device while you browse Yea Forums and shitpost on another

same, by far the worst WM ever

Dont be. This feels like a throwaway PPV for some reason.

the set is literally a giant raw set. The same fucking lighting as every other week of the year. Slow ass raw tier matches. WWE is dead

shitpost about wolfcuc in the meantime

Attached: 1554603576998.jpg (1012x825, 113K)

Feel like a glorified episode of Raw.

It's been a really poor show so far. WWE has zero momentum.

find something to do on the side or make a switch

I have no idea how you people can watch 7+ hour wwe shows.

me too.

I think this is it.

I think I've finally grown up.

22 here and i feel this way

Yup, Miz vs Shane was only good match so far.

30 here. this shit died when Punk left

Where do I watch Jap wrestling? WWEcasual here, I'm tired of this boring shit. I know Japanese wrestlers can't cut promos, have no character and no charisma but anything is better than this shit. At least I might see cool moves and some weird Jap shit

You're wrong about jap wrestlers you poor edrone.
New japan has one or two big shows every month but theres no weekly tv show so is much easier to follow.
You should catch a stream here and if you like it buy njpw world.

because this is a corporate SJWmania you simp. Women main eventing, Kofi the champ, Finn Balor will probably come out as the cum-demon, you're watching a sterile corporate product.

Okada has more character, charisma, and height than both WWE champions
LOL

seething

You can't even understand what they're saying and none of them look intidimating. Okada in particular just breaks all sense of realism and is pure cringe. Dude just doesn't look like a wrestler, no one except neckbeards like him.

I guess I'll try to see a stream and would like to be proven wrong. Anything is better than WWE garbage.

give it a shot. Watch wrestling is good if you are a poor fag. G1 supercard from last night was good. at madison square garden. the only problem is they shared half the card with ROH and all the ROH shit sucked.
They have English commentators (tho the half the ones they had were ROH) and English people to translate the promo
watch
>match 1
>4 way tag
>3 way cruiserweight match
>IC match
>World title match
for a good show

Attached: G1 SUPERCARD.png (1892x900, 220K)

Watch showbuckle to see if you like NJPW storytelling
dailymotion.com/video/x6xpu8a

Literal undercarders on NJPW are vastly more charismatic than 95% of the WWE roster.

How are they charismatic when you don't understand them, they can't do cool promos, all they can do is pretend to be like Michael Jackson or impersonate an anime character. Are you just liking them to be hipster? Genuine question.

ya seethe lil guy?

>he doesn't actually know what charisma is
Gotta love downie E-drones trying to talk wrestling
LMAO

I love how you can't answer the question because even you know they're not charismatic. Constipated midget japs in their underwear are not charismatic. You just want to fit in.

....do you think charisma is just being able to talk?...

Charisma is having a presence on screen, literally no indie midget or japanese midget has this. The only reason people cheer for them is out of pity (ahh, he worked hard in the indies, he's small and i self-insert because i got bullied in school, he reminds me of anime!) Back then people cheered wrestlers for being badass and doing cool moves to other badass wrestlers. Now it's who do I pity more and who's more obscure so I can like them for smark credibility. Japs can't cut promos, thus the rivalries feel bland. Wrestling is FAKE. Doing acrobats without any meaningful context or investment means nothing. Scott Steiner being retarded on the microphone is more entertaining than Petey Williams entire career. And Scott can barely even move. In a fake show: charisma > everything else because the main purpose is entertainment.

Wrestlemania 50 will be held in a high school gym

Its like the stereotype of an edrone who has never watched new japan but still shits on it