Is he right?

is he right?

Attached: 1554679537894.png (1574x772, 241K)

yes

Idk who this is but he's based, redpilled and correct

i saw this too just because i follow every checkmarked wrestler
but literally who?

no. all the women should be in the last positions on the card so i can stop watching earlier

He's not wrong.

Yes. But no one know's who the fuck he is so lol he's never going to even be on WM

yes, but who?

he can always run into the ring and attack crippled stroke-surviving old men to prove a point about women

Usually, but considering the """men""" on today's roster, the bar isn't exactly high.

Why are you "men" so insecure about what time a fake fight will be? You gave Punk whit for it, but now that its a woman in the equation y'all are all mad.

Based Christian. Vince needs to give him a call and get real men back into WWE

I'VE GOT A MESSAGE FOR KOFI

Attached: 1547177020723.jpg (345x471, 104K)

they are more over than seth and brock is never there. and the wwe title match was never an actual option for the main event.

Yep

But Becky and Charlotte are main eventing? Only woman I see is Ronda

Is this Eli Drake

>no.1 merch mover shouldn’t be in or near main event

York is a 40 year old vanilla midget

No, Becky and Ronda got the most over (until the Kofi thing started). Ultimately you put the most over in the main event to please the paying audience, and this had the most long-term hype behind it.

>this isn't fucking fair, why are women allowed to do things but they still refuse to have sex with me, it's not fucking fair!!!!

shoo shoo, limp dick incels.

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

>Wojak
>Pathetic faggot
It fits.

I will judge after the match.
There's no fucking way the women's match can be worse than Brock/Seth.

It's all fake fighting so of course he's not.

i definitely touched a nerve with this limp dick incel lol you're seething

It's fake so it really doesn't matter at all.

>Low test posting

Fedorafags are literal white knight incels who pretend to like womens wrestling because of their "waifus". Real men have gfs, lift weights and have sex so don't need to pretend to mark out for 38 year old botchfests

>He thinks his pathetic white knighting of wymyns rasslin will get him any pussy
lmao

I used to be a really hardcore smark who took wrestling too seriously. But this is back when wrestling was actually good and still somewhat popular. It doesnt really matter, none of this matters.

Like they are doing all this crap and ratings are still in the toilet.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17K)