This is the first time I've watched a mania since Mania XX. Is this going to be any good...

This is the first time I've watched a mania since Mania XX. Is this going to be any good? My expectations aren't very high and I haven't followed any of the storylines going into Mania at all. I just watched the hype video for Batista vs HHH.

As someone that is going into this Mania blind, what should i be ready for?

Attached: 1551111792629.gif (506x431, 510K)

No, turn it off and watch a superior product like ROH

gtfo you cocksucking nigger

>Is this going to be any good?
Nope

You missed the good show last night

Attached: g1 one super.jpg (719x742, 581K)

based

>Remembers the number of the last Mania he watched
nice larp

It’s going to be awful. I’m just here to laugh at triple h and watch the women stink up the place in the main event in front of a exhausted crowds after 8 hours of wrestling

Try again nerd.

Attached: kaiju1 (2).jpg (745x494, 101K)

>Is this going to be any good?
No, no chance in hell, seriously

based

Attached: 1554615622282.jpg (1744x1238, 271K)

Oh man, you are going to hate this next 5 hours.

It's because I have an account with WWE Network so I could go back and rewatch all those old ppvs. I watched XX live when I was like 10, and that triple threat match still stands out as one of the best WWE matches i've ever seen. I've rewatched XX a few times since then because I just loved it that much

OP here

So what's up with this women's main event? Are Ronda Rousey and Ric Flair's daughter really talented enough in the ring to be worthy of a main event at mania?

No. the redhead got over. i shit you not. None of them are in the top 50 woman works in the world and would be in later half of the top 10 in wwe

It's the best they have now. They have no stars or great performers anymore.

and then u didnt watch since, yeah right

Why is that strange to you?

WWE went to shit since like 05-06, that's not that surprising

Not him but most people who come back to wrestling come back because of njpw iv'e seen

PAUL FUCKING HEYMAN IS STILL IN THE WWE?????

You're delusional. No one knows or cares about Japanese wrestling. I came back from WrestleMania 17 all the way to the WM that Rock fought Cena, and I've stayed only for WM every year.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo