Imagine watching wrestlemania alone on a computer just sitting at a desk quietly in a room. cringe

imagine watching wrestlemania alone on a computer just sitting at a desk quietly in a room. cringe

Attached: 32f.jpg (822x960, 50K)

jokes on you on my bed with my friends pizza, beer, chips and pretzels

True

Attached: 5b7cd767cd781_flat1000x1000075f_u2.jpg.57231e7cd314ab725bb1002704addceb.jpg (1000x982, 83K)

heh yeah imagine that

Thats why I'm not watching this shit

Attached: 1345391286898.jpg (372x279, 14K)

yeah, luckily I sit on my chair and not on my desk. that would be pretty cringe.

I'm laying on the couch naked stroking my giant belly eating tuna

im watching with Yea Forums
only people who watch this shit with me

I'm working. Then I'm going to watch Chadzam with some friends Haven't watched any wrestling WrestleMania weekend. Feels good being social again.

Holy BASED unironically

Attached: evil laugh.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I do that, but I'm in voice chat on Discord with a good friend of mine. He lives in Canada so we can't watch it live like we used to. We do it for all the PPVs and even try to watch some old shit as well.

Attached: 1536542625774.gif (234x190, 1M)

because you don't have any friends?

pretty wholesome user, you must be comfy right now

imagine watching this years wrestlemania

That sounds gay

I am quite envious user.

GO FUCK YURSELF NOT EVENT CAN AFFORD THE WWE NETWORK SO YES IM WATCHING ONLINE ON MY LAP TOP YOU ASSHOLE THANKS FOR POINTING OUT MY MISERY

>imagine watching wrestlemania

all that needed to be said

I do the same thing with my friend in Scotland. I live on a Greek island for the last 10 years and we watch every PPV together on skype chat. Have only missed 2-3 PPVS in the last decade.

It's pretty based desu.

Imagine projecting this hard

>imagine watching wrestlemania
Glad I don't know this feel.

I'm in my recliner in my apartment that I pay for watching it on a 65 inch flatscreen with my kid while my two dogs play and my wife naps.

Drinking a german beer, took an edible, and going to make porkchops for dinner shortly.

I only have my laptop in my lap to post on Yea Forums.

Heheh, yeah imagine that haha

Holy fucking based

Imagine posting on an anonymous wrestling imageboard

I usually post on /soc/

im alone drinking vodka just to get more drunk faster

fuck this shitshow