They Ruined this match by adding Career stipulation

We all KNOW Haitch is not ready to hang it up.
WE KNOW THIS.
If they didnt add this dumb ass stipulation, you would think BasedTista could get the win.

But now, HHH hasnt had a strong win on T.V for a long time, and now he's fighting for his Career.
What a stupid ass over booking decision.

It was probably Vince.

FUCKING WAK

Attached: silly.png (879x591, 955K)

There was nothing to ruin the entire card is shit so who cares

This match will suck ass and it'll be like 30 minutes longer than it should be

yikes. pleb.

The match had no potential ever

>two almost literal boomers wheezing around for 25 minutes because Haitch thinks his matches are epics, with a shitty worked shoot aspect thrown in when it never adds to a match

I would honestly forgive them for wasting a spot on the card with this match if they had Batista win
Too bad it's not happening

this

>based Vince shitting on Hunter on every occasion

You okay, Bret?

>yikes. pleb.

Attached: 1554374953744.jpg (435x690, 51K)

>If they didnt add this dumb ass stipulation, you would think BasedTista could get the win
Literally no you wouldn't have. Since the moment they teased these in October, you know the whole point of this match was to add one more notch to Haitch's shovel that he never had before. Get real.

>Hey Dad!.
>This is my girlfriend!!!!!

Why is like always white men doing this shit?

Should have been a first blood match or something

>standard singles match
zzzzzz

They literally had Batista point out that Triple H never beat him....that's when I knew for sure the shovel was coming

Let’s be honest, Angles a bitch. Haitch deserve to overshadow him for his retirement

Shill thread

Dave's going over. Screenshot this

Generally it's black guys in homosexual relationships, minus the hi dad part

He did the same thing against Brock

That match was horrible too

They added the stipulation to make dummies like you think haitch is gonna win, he'll "retire" then return like Take.

Cause a career match really stopped ric flair

Everyone knew Haitch was winning because the whole story is that Haitch has never beat him

No because with Sting.
You could see it being a money thing.. One more BIG pay day!.

With Batista, he's earning more now than ever before. He doesnt need the pay day. He likes to wrestler. Like Rock.

Batista has also said he wanted to come back and wrestle again//

Its different

Yea this is a possibility.
But Haitch surely is gonna be on these Saudi shows.

Or they could do some year long burn for him to get his revenge..
It's a possibility

They ruined this match by including Triple H

Am I the only one who sees how obvious it is that Triple H is gonna lose?
He wants that somber Wrestlemania moment and that sad crowd reaction

>gay nigga shit
Kek. It truly is some gay nigga shit.

So I guess it's not as obvious as OP claims

Can't wait for that to backfire

Attached: tumblr_m91c4aWZSy1rqoq0po2_1280_crop_exact.jpg (1082x720, 284K)

>He wants that somber Wrestlemania moment and that sad crowd reaction

Remember when he tried to get that by losing to Brock and the crowd just chanted "YOU TAPPED OUT!" If he tries that shit again, the result will be the same, and he'll be back within a year trying to get the audience to give a shit about him. Like he has been for twenty fucking years in total futility at this point.

I can see haitch losing and retiring on raw to focus on the business side of things. This would give Batista an incentive to also retire and they’d have a dual retirement in the ring where they break down and cry and hug and admit that they were always friends before sucking each other off on live television. I could see it happening.

God, I do want to see trips and rock go at it one more time though. Just the promos alone would be ledgendary and show all the indie freaks why there is only one wwe.

Yikes senpai
Trips is cringe city on the mic

Triple H is total shit on the mic though.

Thinking triple keks promos are any good cause he uses insider terms and makes peepee jokes what a simp