You're watching wrestlemania on a big TV with a bunch of your friends, right...

you're watching wrestlemania on a big TV with a bunch of your friends, right? not alone on a computer like some kind of loser, right?

Attached: Tips-for-Hosting-a-Live-Sports-Viewing-Party_Banner.jpg (1000x700, 155K)

all my friends are smart enough to not watch wrestling

you're watching professional wrestling alone? wow what a loser

Eurofag here so mostly nobody I know watches it since the show is on at like 1am for RAW/SD

But even when I did have people to watch it with, I didn't like it. I want to watch it - I want to mute the boring shit or skip the trash matches and play a game or read a book.

Other people really do ruin the experience for me - I don't like doing much with other people. I find them annoying

I'm not watching it at all, so I don't care

Attached: 1506483804349.png (924x1188, 150K)

I'm going to be cuddled up in my bed watching it on the Network on my Fire 8 tablet, drinking a beer and munching on Ice cream Samichies.

Attached: 1552258807704.png (473x761, 390K)

it sounds like you have some mental issues

Yes

was gonna go down the pub n watch it with 100 or so drunk lads but i just wanna be comfy desu

Based Contrarian chad working these marks into a shoot.

Attached: 2egdy7t.png (374x232, 135K)

Watching on a big tv with my Yea Forums friends

i don't watch wrestling or post on wrestling message boards unlike you who posts here nerd

is that wrestling nerd slang or something

Based Contrarian Chad keeping kayfabe alive!

Attached: 1496213253845.jpg (1536x2048, 321K)

I'm not watching Wrestlemania.

Attached: Stop Watching WWE.jpg (674x1199, 155K)

How was her match at MSG last night?

>I want to watch it - I want to mute the boring shit or skip the trash matches and play a game or read a book.
This, the only way

Nigger I took a Day off work , called in sick so I could watch WrestleMania. Edrone Life is Comfy as fuck.

>you're watching wrestlemania on a big TV with a bunch of your friends, right? not alone on a computer like some kind of loser, right?
No I'm doing exactly the sad loser thing.

what does that mean, more wrestling nerd slang?

I'm watching it w/ Yea Forums so I'm not alone. none of us are truly alone.

I'm watching on the TV with my girlfriend, but she only pretends to care to make me happy

lol no you're watching alone sitting at your computer. that's really sad, dude

I'm watching WM on the WWE Network on my 82 in. OLED TV.

I'm with my brother. We'll have it on the background as we do our own work.

I'm actually watching it on my phone, isolating myself in my room and snorting heroin all night while my family is downstairs eating dinner and enjoying each other's company so jokes on (You), OP!

necrobump

oof