Who do you want to win each match? Who do you think will actually win?

Who do you want to win each match? Who do you think will actually win?

Attached: Main Event.png (480x960, 1.04M)

I like Daniel Bryan better so I hope he wins, but it would be pretty funny to see Yea Forums seething if Kofi won, so it's not the end of the world either.
For the love of god, have Seth Rollins win. I'm so fucking sick of Brock Lesnar.
I don't give a shit about the women's match one way or the other, I guess Becky wins since that's what the booking seems to be leading up to.

Bryan/Bryan
Brock/Seth
Ronda/Charlotte

Even if for some reason, it was just Ronda/Becky, they'd do an injury angle and have Charlotte out there.
There were two reason to get Ronda: one to elevate wrestling into the mainstream media (didn't work, go figure, WWE are shit) and to get Charlotte over.

Charlotte is winning, there's absolutely no way she's not wining - Becky was an accident and they decided to just go with it.

I want Brock, Bryan and Ronda to win for maximum salt.

Also, have the whole womens locker room and Steph come out to celebrate Rondas win to work Reddit into a raging seethe.

I want d-bry to win. I want Seth to win just to get a main title on raw but he loses it soon after to the man in my picture. But I think Bryan and Brock win. I don't watch women's wrestling so I can't fairly comment on them.

Attached: IMG-20190407-WA0001.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Kofi wins in his match to give the obvious feel good crowd favourite moment, but he will ultimately be a transitional champ.

Brock wins his match, because they'll want to make Reigns the man (again) now that he's healthy.

Becky wins, because it's painfully obvious

not happening - Ronda and Becky are both getting on the mic afterwards to put over Charlotte as the real man/baddest bitch.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Seth won and he came out and told her she's the bigger champion.

You seriously underestimate how much of the past 17 months have been about getting Charlotte ready to unite the titles

Who I want to win: Bryan, lesnar, Charolette for seethe purposes

Who I think (probably) wins: Brock, Kofi, Becky cringe

Want: Kofi, Becky, Brock
Think: Kofi, Becky, Brock

Bryan
Rollins
Becky

Kofi
Brock
Becky

They'd be INSANE to swerve Becky out of the win, especially given swerve booking has killed their ratings the last year

Want: DB, Brock, Ronda or Charlotte
Actually: Kofi, Seth, Becky

Kofi,so that Big E can turn Heel afterwards
Lesnar,so that Drew can take it off him at Summerslam
Becky,because Ronda is leaving and i don't want to think about even more titles on Charlotte

>Want
>DB (with a new day turn screwing Kofi)
>Seth (clean because its time for the brock era to end)
>Charles (BECAUSE)
>Betting on
>Kofi with shenanigans and pancakes
>Brock clean one f-5
>Becky pinning Charles

Bryan wins for NUCLEAR smark and mark heat.
Sethetty wins unless Brock tells Vince he’ll do a few more shows until Reigns can be built up enough again
Becky is already the obvious crowd favorite and honestly the only logical choice to send fans home happy so why try and swerve? Becky unifies the titles tonight and Raw has a 4HW vs. 4MMAHW segment

>SJBryan

>Brock

>Charlotte

Bryan/Kofi
Brock/Brock
Ronda/Becky

Think they'll keep it on Brock so he can drop it to Reigns again. I think there's a good chance Bryan wins to give him more heat, but I think Vince will relent and give the fans what they want.

I don't really care about the women's match. Would like Ronda to win just to upset the crowd but Lynch is almost a certainty to win.

Actually
>Bryan
>Seth
>Becky

Want
>Rowan does some pre-match bullshit and injures Kofi, Big E takes his place and murders Bryan
>Brock if he turns full-time, Seth otherwise
>who gives a shit

i honestly hope ronda wins

seth and kofi for the other two

I will admit, at least the winners of these three matches are all up in the air. Nothing is massively predictable at all.
In fact, most of the show isn't really obvious. Reigns/Drew and Styles/Orton could go either way too.
Even Cena having a match is up in the air as to who his opponent is.

Bryan needs to flying knee Kofi in 18 seconds a la Bryan/Sheamus. Great heat.
Rollins absolutely needs to shoot curb Brock's brains out because he's killing the brand.
Becky because Ronda's pulling a Goldberg and dipping and Charlotte doesn't need another accolade.

Bryan is better than kofi in every way, but he is not a minority or a woman so kofi will win.
Everyone wants seth to win, so lesnar will bury him in 10 minutes and then face roman at the next PPV.
I don't really give a shit about women's wrestling, but becky will probably either win it or tap to charlotte.

Attached: 1551299043003.png (901x549, 115K)

Want: Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins (PLEASE), Don't Care

Think: Kofi Kingston, Brock Lesnar (FUCK), Becky Lynch

>In fact, most of the show isn't really obvious.

Does anyone really care about results of the other matches though?

Nah not really, they are all kind of meaningless.
Well actually I do hope Drew beats Roman, and if the match is good then I can get behind it.

I'd bet money on Becky Lynch winning. I don't think it's plausible that she loses, especially since we know it's the last match of the card. Easy money right there.

It's the last match so Charlotte can win and be the first ever WWE Women's Universal Champion and the crowd can't shit on the rest of the show.

but bryan is legit a sjw vegan?

>Want
Either of them, Brock, Ronda
>Expect
Kofi, Seth, Charlotte.

I'm fairly certain at this point that it's gonna be as fan-pleasing a show as possible to soften the deafening boos when Charlotte goes over in a match that she has no business being involved in to begin with.

Shit, you convinced me. I'm not sure anymore.

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

Bookmakers are very clear on Kofi/Rollins/Becky

Head over to oddschecker for more spoilers

>women's main event
I want Charlotte to win so badly. Added to the backlash she's already getting for defeating Asuka, she might actually get enough heat to rival Roman's the night after mania 33.

Which is why he should drop the title and his spot ASAP. These people are ruining our world with every breath we allow them to breathe.

Bryan
Don't care, last time the Universal title had any relevancy with me was when Owens had it.
Absolutely don't give one shit, they are putting both belts on whoever is winning so that person will be shoved down throats even more than they have been

Want: Kofi,Seth,Charlotte
Think: Kofi,Brock,Becky

Seth bores me, but Brock is also boring, either way i hope its a good match

Becky/Kofi I want and i think will win.

i don't watch wrestling

I feel like if anyone other than Becky wins it will be Ronda since she is the only person anyone outside of the shrinking wrestling bubble even knows or remotely cares about.

seth
db and ronda/charlotte for salt

Attached: 1523235742459.jpg (194x226, 13K)

>Want
Bryan
Brock
Don’t care
>Actual
Kofi
Seth
Becky

>we are the storytellers
CRINGE