Haven't seen it yet, how was the match?

Haven't seen it yet, how was the match?

Attached: okada-jay-white-press-conference-pose.jpg (650x400, 192K)

Take it with a pinch of salt since I'm a Jay mark, but for me it was the match of the night.

Prototypical Okada big show main event. Starts slow, builds up and before you know what's happened, 20 minutes have gone by and they're throwing bombs at each other. Jay White holds up his end, he does a lot of little character things to enhance the match. There's a lot of twists and turns and the ending stretch is tense as shit.

So yeah it was pretty good.

Good but not the match of the weekend.

I loved it. In my mind it was a worthy pay-off for everything that has led into it for the last several months.

Started off slow, Jay wanted to pass off Okada. Halfway through was when Okada was in control and kept coming back while keeping his cool. Really solid match, it showed Okada has finally redeemed himself and became champion in the same match.

5 stars for me senpai

fucking loved it
(photo has spoilers if you avoided it somehow)
match of the weekend

Attached: Jay Kaz Shib.png (986x1911, 3.17M)

Had jay white in it so shite

Pretty good. Slow start for like the first 10 minutes but it picks up well after that.

My boy Switchblade headlining a sellout MSG and holding his own with one of the greatest Okada. Proud of him tbqhwy.

Attached: 1550412016146.jpg (1241x1754, 684K)

Pretty good. It was definitely a bit slow until Okada pushed it into high gear for the final act like he always does.

White is good but he just doesn't have that special extra that keeps you hanging on every moment the way a Tana, Omega, Naito or Ibushi match with Okada would have. He's greener than them though.

>Jay White match
Nobody can carry him to a good match sadly, Ospreay had a better match with Taichi than Jay and Okada had a better match with 65 year old Tenryu than all his Jay matches. He's one of the worst major league wrestlers in the world right now.

It was shit, like any other overhyped gook trash match

This

Meh

Kenny managed it with the title match he had with him.

as someone who legitimately despises jay simp i got worked into enjoying the match purely on the fear of okada not winning

People who hate jay will hate it for no reason
people Who have taste will like it

explain. if you mention nxt you're a brainlet. this match trumps anything from takeover.

Generic NJPW match, if you've seen one then you've seen them all.

>Jay vs. Omega - 4.5 star match because Omega can carry anyone to 4.5
>Jay vs. Tana - 4.5 star match because Tana can carry anyone to 4.5
>Jay vs. Okada - 4.5 star match because Okada can carry anyone to 4.5

I'm noticing a trend here

Jay and Ospreay got 4.75
and it takes 2 to tango

Jay vs Tana was absolutely not 4.5 material

/thread. mind numbingly boring

This.

Attached: E-CHAD.jpg (1272x712, 264K)

Better than every omega match combined