*tosses ROH tag titles*

*tosses ROH tag titles*
> Nobody gives a fuck about ROH

Based Tama Tonga knows that ROH is a sinking ship

Attached: Tama Tonga backstage.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinBarrasso/status/1114715497424150528
youtube.com/watch?v=DfCHeKrpsxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder his new theme came out last night and is a fucking banger

twitter.com/JustinBarrasso/status/1114715497424150528

Just fucking buries RoH. I assume he and Tonga had no idea what was about to happen.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=DfCHeKrpsxc

I'm so happy they finally fucking released it. I've wanted it wince WK.

Tama is based af. I met him today at the Block Party and their whole crew reminds me of my friends back in high school with how laid back they all were

b a s e d

Attached: 53489108_2165106540212868_874993655486611456_n.jpg (960x816, 62K)

> those clips of them beating up Kenny and the Bucks

BASED

Never seen these guys before but that song and video is based

Based af

Tama is straight up the most loyal guy next to Tana

I wonder how soon after they won and he saw Enzo that he realized he would have to make an appearance at ROH show(s) because they won those titles.

>WE WON!
>oh fuck we won....

that's pretty dope
only people who knew was ROH officials they didn't even tell the production truck

who wants to fly anywhere to lose to Enzo and Cass in June

I think ROH is gonna strip them of the titles after this LOL

Holy fucking based

ROH is fucking ruthless man they'll fuck over GOD just like they did Mayu and them lose clean to Enzo and Big Cass while still IWGP champs.

I bet ROH won't even put a 2nd team in their match to take the fall and protect the Guerillas

I hope they just fucking leave them on the side of the road somewhere. I can't stomach the idea of GoD having to sell for those two retards.

Good, I hope they do. I hope this pisses off NJPW so much that they stop partnering with ROH and having them pollute the card everytime they want to do western shows.

>that voice
What a fucking jobber, no wonder he is the Jannetty of BC

now THAT is B-B-B-Based

Tanga Loa is the Jannetty ya simp

>takes a fake sport seriously
Lel what a bitch

>reminds me of my friends back in high school
kek
I bet you wanted to put them over but you just made them look cringe.

Chad club

Big Tama fan but I hope ROH fucks him over, so NJPW gets pissed off. I bet he has clout for being so loyal.

I wonder what Harold thinks about ROH's shit from this past weekend

Attached: harold and buddy.jpg (1106x655, 50K)

Harold is contacting his Yakuza enforcers as we speak

BASED

Maybe he's realised NJPW's relationship with RoH is cancer but the Japs are too nice, so he's crashing the ship on his own for the better of the company. So based.

He literally had a press conference with Joe Koff and shaked hands.

This. It’s literally an honor thing, I imagine NJ feels like the partnership should continue to be honored as ROH did help them gain some overseas exposure, but that has long ran it’s course. They no longer need ROH and trying to act like they’re on the same level is asinine.

i like feel like you are sleeping on ROH llike

If this were the case then they'd still be affiliated with Impact or NWA. Loyalty or no, there's only so much bullshit NJPW will tolerate.

Man NJPW needs to cut ties with ROH. This show had so much bullshit and it stem from ROH.

Bullshit or no, NJPW and ROH will stay together unless ROH just straight up commits some unacceptable dishonor against NJPW. As far as NJPW is concerned, ROH is just a) a place to send young lions on excursion, b) a place to grab part-time foreigners to fill cards back in Japan, and c) an already established production team for NJPW US shows. As long as ROH knows their place and kowtows to NJPW for all of those, their relationship will continue. TNA was dropped over disrespectful bullshit like fucking with title changes and the TNA guys being unreliable as guest foreigners. NWA was dropped because who gives a fuck about the NWA. AEW is being ignored because the Elite want to fuck around with NJPW's business on both sides of the ocean. ROH won't be dropped unless they get to literally TNA-tier levels of retardation, by interfering with NJPW US shows, or by sinking so badly that anyone remotely relevant jumps ship.

Literally 70% of the reviews from the MSG show are bad.

Why would NJPW give a fuck? It sold out MSG and all the NJPW-related stuff went off without a hitch. They don't care what ROH does on their own time, as long as it doesn't directly negatively affect NJPW.

%99 reviews praise the njpw stuff and hate the ROH stuff. get it right

>disrespectful bullshit like fucking with title changes
I'd say the Enzo and Cass stunt last night qualifies

They literally killed the Tana/ZSJ match thanks to the Enzo and Ass shit.

It didn't directly affect the match so again, NJPW doesn't give a fuck.

But it did. They killed the crowd and the match got cut short. Plus they worked the boys and didn't sold GOD winning the titles.

How do you know the match got cut short?

Still prefer their old one.

Honestly after drawing the house for fucking MSG for them, any favors NJ owed them should be covered and the deal can be ended amicably.

fucken based!

Shit, did Tamas voice always sound like a teenagers?.

Attached: 654.jpg (353x332, 13K)

Dave low key admitted NJ are using Kenny and Jericho, it was a wink to fans that the ROH thing is ending.
He didn't say it outright or anything but he let it slip because he was pissed about how ROH made NJ look bad.

How diddly ding dong based would GoD vs the Usos be?

New Japan utilizing Omega & Jericho was likely going to happen, they both admitted to having it in their AEW contracts and that NJPW was open to it. My speculation ia it's a matter of which event and only using them in Japan.

Yeah everyone who has met the current BC stable has all said they're super friendly and nice. Tama especially, I'm so glad he still keeps kayfabe on Twitter though

AEW is the better deal for them. I can't see them picking ROH over them for much longer.
My buddy teaches in Japan and is a fan, he said they want AEW over ROH badly over there.

The Japanese don't care about ROH or AEW. The only foreign wrestling that they even slightly care about is lucha libre.

I have a source mate, they hate ROH and look forward to AEW because they're Kenny marks.

So it's just the Kenny marks then? Guess they don't know they can get Kenny without AEW.

Seriously? It was a great show, faggot.

The NJPW part was great. The ROH part (50% of the show) stunk.

My gut says the two dome shows. AEW is gonna be very bussy this summer going into the tv tapings (october)
It's even funnier when people believe that they have heat with the Elite when Tama sat next to the young bucks and Karl Anderson at Rocky's wedding.

Jericho told Bully Ray that someone blocked him from appearing at the Garden (He was scheduled to appear) Probably ROH.

How does G.O.D. keep getting based music?

For anyone that attended the BC Block Party. Was Jay there?

>AEW is gonna be very bussy this summer going into the tv tapings (october)

Attached: Sotori doubt.png (476x357, 198K)