BREAKING: Stephanie McMahon Confirms Negotiations With Conor McGregor

WWE is the destination for a lot of people, now it looks like the company could have their eyes on two more huge cross-over athletes.

Conor McGregor announced his retirement from MMA and then he sort of changed that story to imply that he would fight again if the money was right. Vince McMahon has a lot of money and this is a known fact.

Rob Gronkowski also recently retired from the NFL and he really did leave the New England Patriots. Of course, Gronk and Mojo Rawley are often teased as being a potential tag team in WWE so we will just have to wait and see if that happens.

TMZ caught up with Stephanie McMahon and she said that WWE has had some conversations when asked about both McGregor and Gronk. You never know how in-depth those talks might have been, but it is certainly interesting.

With WrestleMania coming up in a matter of hours we can only wonder what the show of shows will look like next year and whether Conor McGregor and Gronk will have their names plastered on the marquee in Tampa.

ringsidenews.com/2019/04/07/stephanie-mcmahon-confirms-wwes-conversations-with-conor-mcgregor-rob-gronkowski/

Attached: Stephanie McMahon Confirms WWE's Conversations With Conor McGregor Rob Gronkowski.png (742x414, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzT6ZNkSv2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McGregor is an anti-dimes manlet, why would they want him

>cuckside news

Conor will save 205 Live.

the manlet drew more than aLL of your big guys combined LMAO

His boxing match with Mayweather was the second most watched PPV in history. He regularly had the highest watched matches in UFC as well. Where are you getting this anti-draw nonsense from?

He will piss off 90% of the roster within his first 3 months. And yes a guy like Corbin or McIntyre will end up kicking his ass in the locker room.

Thanks to Mayweather who was the highest grossing athlete like the past decade.

Not adjusted for inflation you manlet

>gay mma shit

The same guy who just made a racist comment against Kabib's wife? The guy would be a PC nightmare for wwe. McGregor cam not stop saying stupid shit that would land the company in hot water.

Pg Connor would be gay af fampai

He has no real mic skills. Just swearing a lot doesn't mean you are a good promo.

>He has no real mic skills.

He does.

There comes a point when Conor’s dime drawing appeal is negated by his bad press and he’s probably not far from that point now. Gronk looks like a safe bet PR wise but he will never draw a dime so what’s the point?

>TMZ caught up with Stephanie McMahon and she said that WWE has had some conversations when asked about both McGregor and Gronk. You never know how in-depth those talks might have been, but it is certainly interesting.

What a shitty rag-tag dirtsheet this is. I watched that video earlier today and when the man from TMZ asked her if there were any discussions between WWE and Conor & Gronk, she gave the blanker "there are always discussions going on" response to him. This could be in relation to anything and anyone. Stop posting articles from these freelancing dorks.

Enzo will be brought back to feud with Connor.

screencap this

>Rondetty an actual fan of wrestling and an autistic nerd willingly wanted to go to wrestling
>WWE realizes she's world famous and will put WWE on the entertaintment biz
>so y'know that uh, that wannabe tough guy who grew up in a nice posh home but claims to be from the "mean ghettos" of Dublin and can't control himself? The one that likes to do cocaine and cause issues and get in jail?
>SIGN HIM!

lol you sound like a fucking pussy

Dude has no mic skills at all swearing and occasionally saying something not PC isn't mic skills. In WWE imagine him not being able to swear at all. Think he can cut a decent promo with that stipulation?

>swearing and occasionally saying something not PC isn't mic skills.

That isn't what he does though.

I'm thinking like HHH, Vince or Stephanie are thinking. WWE is a public traded company, and image is important. McGregor can not say shit like that in wwe, he would make the company look bad. Mind you what they fired Hulk Hogan over.

Please post a "good" promo by him. Every single prefight promo I gave seen him do is the same.

>say he will kick opponents ass
>insult opponent by calling him a pussy
>I'll lick his fooking ass
>insults guys father, mom, wife or trainer
>more swearing
Dude is a one trick pony.

As a poor cunt from the same area he grew up in - he's a piece of shit and he won't change.
You either grow up and stop being a scumbag or else just become a bigger one.

He's just become a bigger one.
WWE is not signing him full time. Probably for a few pretaped segments. There is no way they'll let someone who actively cannot control his racism in public get loose on a mic.

Based. Rasslin needs more coked up hot heads desu.

Attached: 7E7F3AE7-BEB1-4C29-8247-70BF85133174.jpg (600x400, 38K)

I can see Gronk and I can see Connor but I can't see Connor and Gronk long term.

either of these guys chasing Drew as champion is money, but as Ronda as proven celebs long term just can't be heel and can't both be face on the same show.

>racism
wtf i hate connor now

youtube.com/watch?v=JzT6ZNkSv2I

>Fake fighter kicking the ass of a real fighter
Dumbass.

Enzo, Cass, and Conor would have been a great combination

>UFC
>real fighting

lmao

WWE is more real than UFC. In WWE people take bumps, UFC is all fake.

Nah it's why they're okay with racism behind closed doors like with Hogan or for the purpose of story like Vince
The problem is that Connor is like Ronda - he has no character in WWE, he's using his actual name.
So a racist coked up rant from Connor is no different to one signed by WWE - media won't tell the difference.
UFC got around it by the "we'll suspend him but not really" angle. WWE can't do that.

Basically he'll just be sent there by AEW to fuck them over most likely

The 6'7 270lb 3 time golden glove boxer vs the 5'8 160lb mma striker.....I wonder who would win?

>say he cant cut a promo without swearing
>2 of the first 6 words he uses is fuck

Thanks for proving my point.

If you are offended by swearing you are a gaylord anyway so no one cares what you think.

>then he sort of changed that story to imply that he would fight again if the money was right. Vince McMahon has a lot of money
Pro wrestling isn't fighting.