Eli Drake Future Endeavor'd by Impact

>Gets you fired because you don't wanna job
impactwrestling.com/eli-drake-relationship-terminated/

Attached: Tessa.jpg (701x1061, 98K)

DUMMY? YEAH!

If thats true that's the best thing that's ever happened to Eli Drake

>ironically she is leaving after jobbing to Gail

>PWInsider.com has been told by several sources that the riit cause of the termination was that Impact management was upset with comments Drake had made about the company on recent interviews and had already been unhappy with him after he refused to wrestle Tessa Blanchard at the United We Stand event that took place this last Thursday in Rahway, NJ. Drake had been very vocal online about not wanting to do it

sMh

>getting fired by IMPACT of all places

hahahaha oh no no no no

>Simpact

Based Impact on the verge of death

Has Impact ever fired anyone else for behavioral reasons?

Didn't he just re-sign earlier this year?

Alberto El Patron and Austin Aries

Based Drake

Del Rio

E
LI
DRAKE
did nothing wrong

Good. Any man that jobs out to a woman isn't even a man. Unless the finish was dirty as hell

Slightly related, Ken Kennedy was also too much of a druggie even for them, and these are fuckers that let Jeff wrestle when he was tripping balls.

He didn't have a problem when it was Scarlett

Attached: Scarlett Bordeaux Uses Her BUTT as a WEAPON[720p]_1.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>Not wanting to job to a woman

AEW and WWE are off the table, he might as well be blackballed from the industry

>be a fake fighter
>refuse to job in a fake fight
>get fired
HE DESERVES IT *clapclapclap*

So are guys just going to start getting fired because they don't want to wrestle in intergender matches? How exactly is a man suppose to get over fighting a woman?
>you win
You get heat for beating up a woman
>you lose
LOL just got beat by a woman

eli drake is a weird one, he became world champion for like 10 minutes and then nothing after that, he barely even gets promo time, yet he's one of their most over guys

sucks its happening in the middle of his tag team with eddie edwards which was surprisingly good

Attached: 1459547842948.jpg (760x860, 109K)

This sets a retarded precedent for wrestling. Imagine losing all of your credibility by being forced to wrestle a competitive match with a 5'4" woman, and potentially jobbing kek

I sort of wish Drake was in the position he seems to think he's in. He talks so much about the nature of the business now and how it's really great talkers that make money but he's a great talker not making any money. He probably handled this badly by taking it to twitter and elsewhere and now he's not even going to get the little bit of time he gets on the show no one watches.

He was the only reason I ever watched impact. Who is left?

Johnny Cuckold and the Lucha Bros

>watching impact
crinfe

Contract expires next month anyway. Cunt was talking like he was already out the door in interviews. Hasn’t been doing a lot anyway just filling the midcard

Tessa, Scarlett, Taya, Gail Kim, Rosemary

real talk: would the E pick him up?

NXT within the next few weeks.
Then he'll get the EC3 treatment.

Killer Kross, Moose, LAX

Might as well put them together in a jobber tag team like B-Team.

god i wish that was me

Austin Aries, on more than once occasion

more like dimes team

This is a very level-headed reply and I appreciate it. Wish more mooks would be thoughtful every so often

Moose is gone m8

He just signed a new contract last month.

>You get heat for beating up a woman
Heat from who? Twitter numales?

They dont need a Rock impersonator act when they have the actual one....

He signed with aew I saw a thread about it on a s p

I guess it's acceptable to put up with mixed tag shenanigans vs straight out putting over a woman.

AEW isn’t a real promotion

Attached: 1554576873165.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

With all of these companies in the west (WWE, Impact, AEW) trying to appeal to "SJWs," you would think that one of them would realize they have to distinguish themselves from the others in order to stand out and be successful. There are few if any promotions I can think of in the west that are like NJPW in not caring about political correctness or "SJWism."

Because NJPW know that is just a loud minority of the audience that doesn't spend money anyways.