Official Seth, Becky, and Kofi Prayer Circle

We all know that in a perfect world, Seth, Becky, and Kofi would all win tonight. Unfortunately, it seems likely that one of them is bound to lose because we can’t have nice things 3 times in a row.

If we’re gonna achieve this, we need to lend them all of our power tonight

༼ つ _ ༽つ GIVE HAPPY ENDINGS ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Attached: AF7FCABE-E522-4BF6-B070-E5E0A926C154.jpg (1199x765, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/bags9v/official_seth_becky_and_kofi_prayer_circle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kofi
nigger
>Becky
potato nigger
>Seth
faggot
No thanks

If Seth wins I will likely take a break from WWE for a few months. I just couldn't give less of a shit about any booking involving him as Universal champ.

Seth is a sand nigger

Seth is losing for sure, either that or Kofi wins and Vince books an impromtu match immediately against Owens, who takes the belt from him.

No way Brock is winning again.

I want Bryan and Rollins to win. Kofi is alright but not as cool as Bryan and I'm sick of Lesnar.

Don't give a shit about the women's match.

>says increasingly nervous user for the 4,586th time

back to wreddit fag

Attached: 1496336091157.jpg (720x960, 70K)

I want Kofi to win in 17 seconds.

>Brock will retain
>Big E will cost Kofi the belt
>Charlotte wins

Holy Based-amoly Batman

I want this to happen

>brock squashes jasethy
>kofi loses in 18 seconds
>becky unifies the titles, gets attacked by a debuting piper niven, lexi books herself against becky and beats her with one (1) ddt to be the undisputed women’s champion

>Big Eco

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/bags9v/official_seth_becky_and_kofi_prayer_circle/

>3 baby faces winning major titles at WM

Not gonna happen. One of them is losing, guaranteed. Either Seth (Vince is putting it back on Roman) or Kofi.

I'll give Kofi his moment if it means Becky and Rollins lose. He's the less of those evils

beckys a dude right?

>bulbasaur
Yikes

>Kofi winning
NOPE
>Seth winning
NOPE
>Becky winning
most likely out of the three.

You might be gay

>Wanting either Kofi and/or Rollins to go over

baka

Cringe squarecircle post

>Kofi
BASED i hope he wins

>Seth
Cringe Soiboy but i want him to win just to get the belt off Lesnar

>Becky
Fuck that bitch !

It'll be Bryan, Charlotte and Brock. Bryan should be winning but fuck the other two.

See you tomorrow night user

>kofi
vince would never put the strap on a black guy
>becky
probably gonna happen
>seth
vince doesn't like him enough, in fact his plan was to have drew face lesnar but gaytch has to push his nxtmeme talent