What do you think is going through her head?

>lost her Wrestlemania moment a week before the show
>will have to put over another shitty blonde in the battle royal
>unlikely to appear on TV again any time soon as WWE scrapped automatic rematches

Attached: vwi5mvwajsq21.jpg (1536x2048, 446K)

nobody cares

She's thinking that she's nearing 40 and came over here for a retirement paycheck, not to put on good matches. Just like Nakamura, it's why she stopped putting in a lot of effort when she hit the main roster. She gets paid to eat WWE's amazing catering and sit home and play video games.

>At least have that left over dog in the fridge for dinner

Asuka doesn't put in any less effort now than she did before. She still really cares. That's what makes her such a pitiable sight these days. Nakamura is taking it easy for big money while she grinds herself into dust for what is, comparatively, chump change.

I want to breed Asuka.

BBC probably

>unlikely to appear on TV again any time soon as WWE scrapped automatic rematches

That hasn't actually changed anything. It's still constantly the same people fighting over each belt and there's no one else on Smackdown that's actually competing for it.

The draft will provide fresh challengers. WWE won't have to use Asuka if they don't want to, which they don't.

Based

She'd be getting paid more if she was a top woman. There's no way being a geek doesn't bother her.

Attached: 1548681881950.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

Poor doggo knows what her kind do.

lel

WWE catering is shit everybody even says so

She's nearly 40, user.
Most careers are slowing down or already over.
Plus she's a woman. In wrestling most women are done by 30, maybe 35 if they're lucky. Look at Mickie James, she's a glorified jobber at best.

she just wanted an easy time and she got it. Japan won't have her so WWE took her up and didn't make her learn English so it's fine for her.

>yfw Asuka wants you over for dinner

You ever tried it? Maybe you wouldn't be so against it then once you know how good it can be.

She's Asian. She's automatically superior.

You have to be backstage from 9am till 11pm and get one meal a day. Doesn't sound very amazing to me.

Nice fanfiction.

>Wrestlemania moment
E-drone legit think this is a thing.
It's just a fucking job

I spent way more time on this than I should have.

Attached: asuka thoughts.jpg (1536x2048, 1.28M)

Our last president says it’s delicious

kys

She's probably thinking how sad it is that there are fat incels on /asp who mock her because they're too insecure to talk to a live female human.

I don't understand why there are idiots who rejoy on the idea Asuka Is miserable. Why can't you accept that maybe she is a happy woman like says.

She eats to help lessen the pain of her career. But her career is ruined because she eats too much. It's a vicious cycle.

kys chink

She's not a mark so she doesn't give a fuck. Asuka just likes to be cute, be bi and have fun wrestling girls, and get a big paycheck while living a dream of working in America. Her fat incel fanweebs seethe endlessly and she literally doesn't care

She's a mark for herself. Always has been. She hates not being in Becky's spot. Her body language since losing the title is that of someone who is done and can't wait to leave

Bliss... get back to your chamber....

>big paycheck
>woman
Kek. Outside the three main eventing tonight, those ladies all make mediocre money. Asuka would make even less than most because she's newer and so far down the totem pole.

for someone to give her pusy lickings while she plays ace combat

She's thinking she wants this photo op over with so she can go smash the craft services table.

I wish it was my dick through her mouth

based shopanon

She's probably done enough time in WWE that she'll get into the hall of fame and get some WWE money occasionally for the rest of her life.

I'd volunteer.

>ywn come home to your wife, Asuka, cuddling with the family dog, watching TV, while the kids are on the floor playing.

Attached: 583d2554d26cda86999b3117b521a801.jpg (747x845, 60K)

>stealing Prince Iaukea's gimmick
They're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Her husband still lives in Japan which means he only sees her like twice a year.

Guaranteed she's cucked him many times in America.

So she's gonna be lonely here in the states

I think I can help with that

With lots of black guys

What a fucking cuck.

I think Asukacucks owe this entire forum an apology.

They said she'd get the biggest pop of the night when she won, and that would make her lost to Charlotte worth it.

They were wrong. Dead wrong. And need to kill themselves.

APOLOGIZE and die.

She also gets to fuck The Miz.

This

Get off Yea Forums, Mike