Leaves roh for kenny's waifu squad

>leaves roh for kenny's waifu squad
based

Attached: tokyo-japan-30th-oct-2016-mayu-iwatani-pro-wrestling-mayu-iwatani-HG15XR.jpg (866x1390, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1114927916033482752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah, ROH still pays for her visa.

ROH can have Mayu, We are fine with Yuka and TJPW.

she was never in ROH full time. she was a free agent

>people still pretending to like this ugly ant

Attached: 1554400214405.png (386x318, 125K)

She's staying with Stardom either way anyway. She's better off not doing more part time shit with any western promotions. I doubt AEW's western women's division will be much better and they're not going to book joshi vs joshi for the same reason RoH didn't, they will want to put over their home talent. Seriously, RoH had Kagetsu as well, her vs Kagetsu could have been a GOAT women's match. If you want joshi waifu squad, just watch her in Stardom.

Attached: 1553921120085.jpg (2000x1333, 294K)

AEW division is ten times better than WOH.
>Penelope Ford
>Sadie Gibbs
>Yuka
Those three alone shit on WOH.

This. Same with Yuka in TJPW. Mayu's only wrestled for RoH like 8 times in 2 years.

Attached: streamers in america.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

it's more likely she'll accept a spot in the Mae Young Classic where Haitch will use his joshi charm to convince her to stay after winning it.

Maybe she'll finally fix her fucking mouth

>Penelope Ford
To be fair, dunno who that is.
>Sadie Gibbs
kek. I saw her in Stardom. Have you seen her actually wrestle and not just a highlight reel? She's fucking terrible. She has one or 2 good spots due to some amazing athleticism. But she's an awful wrestler. Basically the Bianca Belair out of of WWE. She has athleticism, though. I'll give her that and she's green so maybe she can get better, but she was really bad from the actual matches I saw her in.
>Yuka
She's one of the very few decent wrestlers on TJPW but again, she's a part time member for them That's like saying RoH have Kagetsu and Hazuki on their roster.

Matches would still be shit since its impossible for western women to be good. She'd have to face Aja Kong or another joshi they bring in to have a good match or else it'd just be like what she's done in ROH.

I hope Kairi, Io and Asuka join her.

This. And for that, you can just watch joshi. Dunno why people are so against watching actual good women's wrestling. Stardom go out of their way to make it accessible and even include subtitles in their matches. Nothing ever good comes from trying to make Japanese women wrestle in the west. Just watch joshi promotions. Or let them do their own shows in the US like the New York show they did the night before. Despite the technical difficulties, the last 2 matches were good.

Attached: D3chMZgXkAAn3DG.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1365, 442K)

Kairi will go to Kenny for sure once her contract is over. Io will be convinced easily.

Asuka won't go. She's probably planning to end her career in the E.

Stardom brings gaijins too you know.

seethe

Unfortunately but Rossy needs to satisfy his white woman fetish.

Yes, sadly I do. I watch Stardom a lot which is why it confuses me as to why more people don't when they say they want to see Mayu etc and good women's wrestling, but want them to come to western promotion no. 908 because THIS time it will be different. Just watch them in their home promotion where they get to be great. Like most Stardom fans, though, I dislike the gaijins they bring over most of the time. There's a few exceptions like Jamie Hayter and Viper (despite being fat) who are decent and gel well. But also, when wrestling in Stardom, they're wrestling joshi style and the Stardom girls and management are calling the shots. As bad as Kelly is, did you know they wrestled last year in Stardom's 5 star GP? And it was actually a decent match. Not great, but not as awful as the 3 recent ones they had in RoH. Why? Because unlike the RoH matches, Mayu is calling the shots and they're not wrestling western promotion style or their shit booking. Remember, Hana big leagued RoH, probably because their ideas are awful.

Stardom's New York show, despite Fitetv and HoG shitting things up with technical difficulties, seems to have been a success. If it's about seeing them live, just support them and hope they do more of their own shows over here.

Attached: DwNptt9WoAEEaD2.jpg large.jpg (1364x2048, 269K)

People want to see joshis in the west because that's where real success is. As much as you can love Mayu doing good matches in Stardom, nothing compares to seeing her enter MSG as champion in front of 10000+ people and I bet she feels the same.

>People want to see joshis in the west because that's where real success is
lol Io and Kairi took paycuts and so would Mayu.

I understand the logic and I was happy to see it and it certainly seems like she was happy about it as well. But then the match with whatever western women whatever western promotion is pushing has to happen. And most people just thought it was an awful match so it's arguable how much it helped her overall. Cool to see, though. I guess just doing part time like she's doing with RoH or whatever AEW offer her isn't so bad for opportunities like this so long as she's still full time Stardom. But signing full time is what lead to Io and Kairi wasting away having awful matches compared to their past work in nxt. Oh, and they make less money there than they did in Stardom. I guess Asuka is a success in the financial sense, though.

Attached: D3gxJEEUIAUiy0d.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Success isn't just about money. 40,000 screaming fans > 200 sweaty pedos.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (480x480, 3.44M)

Success is all about money

>ROH or AEW
>10000 fans
Lol

Even if it was a shitshow, they did get to be at MSG in front of a huge crowd. So long as Stardom and NJPW are partnered with RoH, it could happen again too. Although why either continue to partner with RoH I'm not sure.

Attached: 1552008526460.png (528x528, 782K)

twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1114927916033482752
>Thank you WOH。 Bye WOH。 See You Soon WOH
Guess she's not done with that dumpster fire yet.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1044x1568, 200K)

Just cause they have a previous relationship and owed them a solid. However after tonight, they don't owe them jack shit and hopefully they call it quits. AEW starts in the fall, so they should have it ended by then.
Dave said Kenny and Jericho working NJPW is a done deal, so it's just a matter of time most likely there.

>40,000 screaming fans
Do they have access to a time machine?