Why doesn't NJPW adopt a super finisher system?

Why doesn't NJPW adopt a super finisher system?
Then Okada wouldn't have to hit 8 rainmakers every title match

Attached: tigerdriver.webm (500x370, 225K)

Because then people start kicking out of super finishers for shock value and you have the same problem. The issue can be overcome with good booking, just make sure all finishers are actually protected and only get kicked out of two or three times in an entire career, enough that kicking out isn't impossible but extremely unlikely. Then work the match around trying to wrestle your opponent into position to execute it.

This. The move escalation thing has been around forever. Unfortunately there isn't terribly much you can do about it than try to stagnate it artificially. The problem is wrestlers are always looking for new ways to stand out.

You understand only 4 people have kicked out of the rainmaker righht?

I feel like this is a bit of a fallacy. It's not that hard to reserve something like the Burning Hammer for only situations where it won't be kicked out of.

People have done it forever, it could happen today

Nah. Super finishers would be used rarely.

>You understand only 4 people have kicked out of the rainmaker righht?

Attached: smug_bastard____by_chaosfive_55_dbm2wl5-pre.jpg (774x1032, 64K)

They already have super finishers.
>One Winged Angel
>Kamigoye
>Blade Runner

kek what a retard fucking chink botched a pedigree

>Because then people start kicking out of super finishers for shock value and you have the same problem.
Kobashi only ever USED the Burning Hammer 7 times throughout his entire career, and I don't think it was ever kicked out of.

95% of people are done after one Rainmaker. 100% are done after two. Okada doesn’t need a super finisher.

the only full power rainmaker is the ripcord one

Nice selfie bro

Holy seethe

nice argument bitch

Spinning Rainmaker and Half Rainmaker ARE NOT FINISHERS. And you can count the amount of times someone has kicked out of the full Rainmaker on two hands.

kek rekt

Jay White only kicked out of one rainmaker you thought could be a finish.

Rainmaker and Destino both have lower damage versions

Wtf is spinning Rainmaker?

It's literally just a discus lariat.

>only 4

Attached: 1471273677898.png (400x525, 399K)

Speaking about finishers can we all agree that Goto's current finisher is complete shit compared to his previous one.

wtf GTR is based fuck you but yeah Shoten Kai is based too

The concept of finisher moves is fucking retarded and breaks the suspension of disbelief. Like wrestlers will get hit with chairs and shit and fly all over the ring but the moment they use some generic move that they happen to be special at or something, it's supposed to be an insta-kill?

>Tana
>Naito
>Kenny
>Jay

fucking Okada uses a jumping Tombstone Piledriver as a transitional move, so his offense is all whacked out.

If he was a heel I wouldn't mind the multiple rainmakers, Jeff Jarrett would have to the Stroke 2 or 3 times in a row before he even attempt a pin, I think it's a cool way to deflate a crowd. but as a face you should only attempt and preform your finisher once like Bret Hart since you win with it.

Shoten Kai is so much better than GTR. I wonder why he stopped using it...

>fucking Okada uses a jumping Tombstone Piledriver as a transitional move,
That's a BIT of a mischarecterization. Okada only hits the jumping Tombstone in big, big matches and every time he uses it, the guy is basically completely dead and the Rainmaker to end the match comes immediately after.

For the 100th fucking time e-drone. a Tombstone has never been a finish in Japan. People get dropped on their head all the time.