Has the best match of WrestleMania week in your path

>Has the best match of WrestleMania week in your path
Hat's off to Riddle. He did his part. But Velveteen Dream looked like a million dollars. He's going to be the biggest star from NXT, not Gargano or Cole.

Attached: hzyBHKJU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

He could easily be a top level IC champ in a few years. But realistically he's going to be jobbing in a tag team with Tyler Breeze.

I refuse to believe that when they call him up they will fuck him up. Its got to be impossible

>He did his part.
By his part you mean 90% of the match? People always go on about Dream in matches with Aleister, Riddle and Ciampa, but nobody even remembers he fought EC3 and it was a complete shitshow because he wasn't being carried.

Pretty much. Vince ain't gonna get the gimmick.

Well Dream isnt a manlet like Cole and Gargano. His biggest hurdle will be Vince. You just know Vince "won't get his gimmick" and book him completely wrong.

when will people stop pretending this guy is good?

He's got a great look and gimmick, can have entertaining matches, isn't a bland ROH/Evolve alumn like most other NXT guys and is still really young so has loads of time to improve and change things up if he needs to. So it's gonna be really depressing when he becomes the black Tyler Breeze on Raw.

>Bloodsport
>Spring Break
>DDT
>Even fucking Penis Party had better matches

>ROH/Evolve alumn like most other NXT guys
Dream has wrestled in Evolve plenty of times you simp

He’s awful in the ring. A great athlete clearly but just awkward and a terrible seller. He’s a beta favorite.

You misread me. I am saying the character and the man are so based and his talent in and out of the ring just as amazing they cant fuck him up. I know they fuck up 90% of nxt callups. But can you say any of those call ups are on the dreams level.

After signing with WWE and getting sent there because Gabe is an ecuck ya simp

Seriously how did Meltzer think Cole Gargano was better than Dream and Riddle?

Because Cole and Gargano are his sources on WWE/NXT atm.

>EC3 is jobbing on Main Event which is even lower than NXT on the totem pole
Laughing at your life.

Hes passionate about wrestling, mimics other wrestlers while the crowd loves it, gimmick is weird the guy is meant for indys and thats where hes gonna end up.

that same shit has been said for 10 years and they always fuck it up, the only thing they hit on was the shield

I dont get why people like bloodsport so much, i watched most of it and it was good but lile i watch pro wrestling to see pro wrestling. If i wanted to see shoot fights i would watch mma

no lol

Call him up and put him in the standard Dolph Ziggler feud, as is tradition.
Or put him in a program with someone like Cesaro, who can help show him off on the main stage while Dream can offset Cesaro's weak promo skills.
Or debut him against a series of jobbers while letting him cut proms that show off the EXPERIENCE.
Or push him straight to the top and put him in a run with Cena.

Sky's the limit with this kid. Seriously amazing gimmick. Great moveset. Only one match that didn't hold up.

It was better than Gargano/cole but dream needs another year in NXT, he still lacks in areas that will get him sent to jobber territory on main

I think Riddle/Dream overall told a better story, but Gargano/Cole had an awesome third fall.

It's Vince, user. Vince finds a way.