*Sit on their hands while a lunatic attacks a legend*

>*Sit on their hands while a lunatic attacks a legend*
So they're both losing right?

Attached: becky-seth-hart-600x339.png (600x339, 337K)

I hope Dash is a last minute replacement for Jasethy and wins the Uni title

>Dash shoots at Brock when the ring bells and the ref awards him the belt due to tko

Roman smartened them up about it being a work. BBD ain’t letting his boy and his boys bitch look like a mark.

If Kofi and The Revival win while Jasethy and Becketty lose we'll know for sure Vince changed their plans because of this.

Rent free lmao

Oh no no no no
Main eventers BTFO
SAY YEAH!

>Yea Forums‘s last ditch hope for Becky not dtanding tall to end Mania
lmao

Lol Dash randomly getting inserted as a singles does have potential

>Try and defend some half dead leaf
>break arms/ have a stroke/ some freak accident
whoops guess I am not main eventing WM anymore

It's bret hart, Vince will probably make both win their matches tonight

he desegbes it

Even NEW DAY did something. These frauds have been exposed over and over again and edrones still cheer for them.

What happened?

Bret Hart talked about something cruel he did to Jim the Anvil Neidhart and was laughing about it, which made a fan flip his lid and try to kill Bret.

rastaman speared bret to the ground bringing natalya with them as she tried to save bret and then everyone jumped on him and started beating the shit out of him. slater looked like he was gonna flip the ring with rage and dash wilder managed to get an uppercut on the geezer as he was being taken to the back

>Brock vs Kairi vs Dash

Bret hart was about to ding-dong diddly say it and the guy, a moderator of the event, tried to stop him. Beck and seth were the ones who reported bret.

Genuinely asking, was it a shoot or a work?

shoot

Webm of this?

Jesus this is pathetic, there's 5 threads about this with webms in each of them, go look.

work

This is the first i'm hearing about it, calm down dude.

Does it really matter who wins? This meme wimmenz shit is going to keep getting pushed regardless so it doesn't matter, they all suck pretty bad.

lel

BASED
A
S
E
F

>when the ring bells

Crinfe

Nut

It's scrub work. Hence why Heath Slater and Drake Maverick were in there.

I miss when wrestlers were real men

>possibly career-defining match in 24 hours
>get injured in dog pile trying to show how much you respect the business for your carny friends
based seth and bex knowing that only jobbers ran up there

this. Yea Forums never reposts anything, and it never will. not even dozens of identical images each getting their own thread. you snooze you lose

Lurk before posting holy fuck you goddamn newfag

If Seth were in the ring Bret would be injured worse than what happened.

>wearing brets glasses after he called you a shitty unsafe worker
Holy fucking cucked

They were both going to eat the pin regardless.
>muh legendary UFC fighters at mania