Meltzer: Gargano vs. Cole is the GOAT WWE Match

>Meltzer on the WOR: “The Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole match is perhaps the best WWE match of all time.”

B A S E D

Attached: 6starbestboutmachines.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDmMNsJ02Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who are those simps on the picture, some random fans? God, even the fans look awful these days

Based Adam carrying Gargano through the greatest match of all time.

if they are breaking kayfabe, they will be hearing from my rastas

Based!

youtube.com/watch?v=bDmMNsJ02Co
Is Adam Cole cancelled?

>the best WWE match of all time

Attached: 1554643165426.gif (480x292, 3.61M)

Hogan vs Warrior
Hogan vs Andre
Hogan vs Rock

Those are matches people always will remember, who is going to remember " random gymnastics exhibition" in a few months when another "random gymnastics exhibition" happens

Soulless outlaw gymnastics
Who cares what cheesemeltzbergerstein says

I think not
Damn right. Russo-ites unite!

Meltzer sucking off flippy midgets. What a shocker.

so a couple of finishing moves and fake endings means 6 stars now?

I'm just gonna say it: I hate Dave's kinda matches. Flippyshit and flippyshit. Over choreographed endless finisher kickouts with padding to stretch the match out 15 minutes too long. Dave has certain things HE likes in matches and he's moulded a particular style in indy wrestlers who are desperate to get his approval when they're nobodies, but now that so many of them have climbed to the heights of the wrestling world it's created this ugly homogeneous style that takes away all the emotion and believability of a match and makes everything a dance routine.

Steve Austin did punches and kicks and Hulk had like 3 moves he repeated endlessly and and with a single one of those moves they made 50,000+ people explode with applause.

you're just a brainlet

You don't have to like them. He's just a guy giving his opinions. I don't know why faggots get so threatened by him giving a match they didn't like some praise, he literally doesn't matter. Just watch and enjoy what you want.

Dave has given Austin matches 5 stars too ya mindlet

It wasn't even the best match on the card.

what was?

wew who are those little scamps

Wouldn’t even crack the top 10 of this decade

Yikes!

The womens fatal 4 way was better than that match.

Hitler was a guy "just giving his opinions" too, but things stop being "just opinions" when other people listen to them and create worldviews based off of them.

Dream and Riddle, obviously. It wasn't self-indulgent like the other matches on the card. Wasn't too long, didn't go crazy with the high spots or kick-outs, told a very consistent story in the ring, and both guys were elevated in the end.

This. Cole and the UE got buried by this match. Why should anyone consider that faction to be a threat when all four men could be beaten by a single short man under 200 Ibs?

Austin was one of the best psychology guys of his era. He was called "Ringmaster" in his early days for a reason. Reminds me of how they called Naito "Stardust Genuis" because of his psychology skill.
It's actually kind of a shame in retrospect that he didn't mix it up more.

And people say Dave is biased against WWE.

Where can I see this match? I don't believe him.

Attached: blacked.jpg (570x522, 88K)

In Meltzers head

>This heavily choreographed, yet horribly sloppy shit is what is considered wrestling today

Attached: image.png (720x720, 454K)

Literally the Kenny Memega formula

When was the last time Dave Meltzer gave a 5 star rating (or something more than that, which is already silly in itself) that you ACTUALLY AGREED WITH?

My last 3 are:
-Okada VS Shibata in 2017
-Nakamura VS Tanahashi in 2015
-Ishii VS Shibata in 2013

The weird two year jump between the three of them is accidental and unintended

Attached: thinking.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Since we're now at the point of nit-picking good matches because they're obviously overrated, what the fuck was up with that spot where Gargano was on the turnbuckle, Cole went for a superkick and then just straight up changed his mind and stopped and then sold a move from Gargano? That was weird. Another weird spot was when they both went for a superkick at the same time but both stopped before actually going through with it, and then they just moved on to the next sequence.

Did he give that great Goto vs Ishii from the latest g1 five stars? I barely watch gook wrestling but happened to see that and it was fucking great

I thought it was good but best ever? It wasn't even the best on the show.

He did.