Travis Browne, Shane, The New Day, Davey Boy, Dash Wilder

>Travis Browne, Shane, The New Day, Davey Boy, Dash Wilder
Anyone else inducted into /ourguys/ last night?

Attached: srdsfwwnlgi11.jpg (543x361, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WrestleBotch/status/1114694884856868864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Maria Menounos

New Day aren't /ourguys/ because they're still being a bunch of whiny entitled niggers about the Hulkster

Based

>same neutral expressions they had most of the night
Literally working yourself into a shoot.

based

Attached: Hulk Heil Hitler Hogan.webm (200x200, 809K)

Should be womens tag team champs

Attached: PhonyUnrulyArchaeocete.webm (640x360, 665K)

Enzo, Cass, Xpac

It looks like Bobbo ran in to get some licks after Wilder dropped him. Titus helped pull him out of the ring too but I don't know if that counts.

Based Maria running across the arena in high heels to get a shot in.

Lashley was not there getting in punches. Stop lying. You know he was sitting on his hands.

>new day
>Shane
>Davey
>Dash
>ours

>Shane runs in and just throw those air punches then waits until Rondetty's husband secured him
>New Day hang around and get involved after Rondetty's husband secures the guy then two of them rush over to Bret and Nattie to be "heroes" while the remaining turkey licker waits outside for everyone else to remove the guy and pretends to help
>Davey Boy and Dash
>Rondetty's husband has him down and is knocking him out
>let's attack the guy now when he's secured

Meanwhile Rondetty's husband beat the shit out of the guy, kept him down so he couldn't go after Bret or Nattie

Literally Travis is the only one of "us".
The rest are a bunch of fucking cowards

>even maria menounos ran towards the scuffle
the state of wwe's top "guys"

Attached: 1549419722540.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Yes, but he had a cute little hat. So fuck off.

Attached: 1554474496125.png (634x951, 885K)

Someone is salty

very good sir

The only thing I'm salty about is Rondetty didn't break the simp's arm for good measure but she was in heels so she couldn't move fast.

This is a rastaman board.

>shane throwing his shitty air punches even when it’s a shoot fight
LIVIN THE GIMMICK BROTHER

Based hot and courageous mommy. I want to put a kid in her oven.

Attached: Maria.jpg (420x594, 98K)

Shane is a gold gloves boxer legit trained by Mayweather Jr ya ding-dong diddly penis shekelsberged simp slugger.

>implying Bret or any of those shitters will ever be based Yea Forums boys
This is a Scott Steiner, Earthquake, and Rastaman board.

Hulk is a legit politicking faggot. Fuck him.

Daniel Bryan became my anti-boy for being in the front row and not running in

All marks. Shit was a total work. Go back to F4WOnline’s ~THEBOARD!

He was doing his heel thing. WORKED

Miz did the same.

Yeah but Miz is a pussy and doesn't have a shooter gimmick. In fact not running in IS living the gimmick for The Miz

It's not like they booed him, or even turned away or took a knee or some dumb shit, they just didn't stand up for the guy, it's a free country and nobody has to do shit if they don't want to.

AJ and Orton too

>didn’t stand up for Hogan like they did for the rest of the speakers

Really? I didn't see them in the videos

>Wanting a guy with legit brain damage to run into a wild scuffle when there's already 20 niggas taking care of it
Nah.

aj was in the front row that charles and andrade were in

>The New Day
They didn't do shit. Kofi and Xavier stayed in the ring. Big E legit saved Davey from a manslaughter charge though, but he was already our guy.

New Day didn't do shit but just rush the ring.

Guys that looked like they got shots in:
>Travis Browne
>DBS Jr
>Shane
>Dash Wilder
>McIntyre
>Slater
>Maria Menounos
Guys that rushed the ring and just stood around awkwardly:
>The New Day
>Mauro Rannallo
>Rockstar Spud
>Braun Strowman
>Titus Oneil

>>McIntyre
Literally was just standing around and didn't do shit.

Big E was literally the third guy in the ring.
It was Shane, Browne than Big E. Everyone else just kind of piled in after.

The New Day are EVERYTHING that is wrong with wrestling today. they'll never be our guys

Big E made the only valid criticism of the Hulkster, that being Hulk shouldn't hate on niggas whilst himself being niggardly. I mean, God bless the guy, but he made the comments while cuckolding some fat rich white guy's trophy wife.

Only Travis, Shane, Davey Jr, and Wilder hit him. Big E held him down and pulled him out of the ring with Titus, Mustafa, and Shane.

It wasn't cucking it was 'hot wife'. Learn the difference.

The old Daniel Bryan would put others above his own well being, and he got permanent brain damage out of it, but The New Daniel Bryan is above such things. It's all entirely in character.

How are you fags still excited by this, I read the news 5 minutes ago and already don't care

Who was the black guy with the botched ring entry right at the start trying to stop the mark? Security?

Imagine being such a simp that you get butthurt that some mentally ill faggot mark got punched in the face with some cheapshots. Who gives a fuck? Not the first or last time it will happen.

I think it was Big Botch Bobbo

Travis has been low key training prowrestling for a year now. Hope he shows up sooner or later.

No he came in after the guy was restrained in his bowler hat

>trained by Mayweather
i guess that explains why all he does is shuffle and dance and can't throw a good punch

>Mustafa
Based Ali trying to maintain law and order.

twitter.com/WrestleBotch/status/1114694884856868864
That's Titus. Uncle Tom Bobbo was sitting like the good coon he is.

Mcgoober would disagree.

Attached: 170827012738-22-mayweather-mcgregor-large-169.jpg (460x259, 38K)

it was cuckoldry and only a cuckold would say this

>round 10
>good puncher

Attached: 02d.jpg (486x412, 32K)

>n word
how did you beat the bulbasaur filter?

Kek they looked bored as fuck when he was giving his usual boomer speech they weren’t eye fucking him you simp

Titus should just retire and took other job desu. Man is uncordinated as fuck.

How the fuck did he get a scholarship to play college football at a major school?!...

>making around 300k a year to be jobbed out in 2 minute matches

>or just chill back in catering

I'd kill to have his job. Why the fuck would he leave?

Slater was out for blood. Pulled Bret to safety and then patrolled the ring scouting for more trouble. Lashley was the only one who could stop him killing the guy.

Drake did the right thing by getting things back on track but he has the added bonus of sprinting from the back row to be one of the first in.

>shitting on E

Dude was clinging on to the ropes until E just grabbed his legs and ripped him off.

he does a bunch of backstage and charity shit behind the scenes. he sucks in the ring but he works.