These fake ass CrossFit motherfuckers couldn’t get in and throw hands? Not surprised

These fake ass CrossFit motherfuckers couldn’t get in and throw hands? Not surprised

YIKES at Maria Menounos running in to get a shot in but not “The Man”

Attached: 80E2DE73-8798-4605-ADA9-D95A29464271.jpg (750x745, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBlqt94ZZfQ
twitter.com/FunnyJS/status/1114683721024704512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seth already ran away from him once, hes not going to have a rematch the night before Brock decides to shoot on him and fuck his shit up

I keep hearing about Menounos getting involved, is there a camera shot that shows this?
Also kept seeing people on twitter talking about how heated Braun was, look at that monster towing in the back waiting for his turn

It's more pathetic being the 20th guy to go in the ring and help, than not going in at all.

Her and one of the Hart’s wives come running in from the other side near the end when they are dragging him out.

Maria gets pretty close too

Attached: 3EAA0CBE-ED2B-4F76-ABE3-643460A0DC19.jpg (750x747, 111K)

Why the fuck would Becky risk her spot in the main event for some simp? Ronda's an idiot, so of course she got involved

Also, with what Becky was wearing, a pancake would have flopped out

>risk her spot in the main event
lmao

>entire gimmick is being a tough edgy bitch
Exposed. Even standing up and acting like your about to go in would have smarks going “Oh shit The Man was going to fuck him up”.

At least I know the New Day is real

>inb4 Vince punishes them for this and they both lose their matches
I'd laugh my ass off.

She could have fit a pancake down his throat

Attached: 1F7BF8C8-9184-4D23-ACF3-34E210CED35C.jpg (380x307, 24K)

>pancake would have flopped out

Nice.

Imagine Stone Cold not stomping the fuck out of this simp, Becky exposed as fuck

>Imagine Stone Cold not stomping the fuck out of this simp

We don't have to imagine because he literally didn't stomp the simp who attacked him. He let Paul do it for him. youtube.com/watch?v=pBlqt94ZZfQ

>Why didn't he jump in when there were already 20 other guys restraining him????
Why indeed

Thanks. This is fun
These recordings are being broken down like the Zapruder Film

Because the crazy guy can actually sue some of the people who attacked him

This is the most entertaining spot in ages.

Sadly, this is true

Why was Hunter throwing worked punches?

>Literal cripple and confirmed soiboi who could die from a single bump rushes into deal with faggot Hart rapist
>The man who I am meant to believe can beat Brock fucking Lesnar sits with his balls in Becky's purse and watches

Really hope plans change and Brock goes over in 5 seconds tonight

Attached: Edge-PNG-Photos.png (413x436, 255K)

He has show muscles not functional strength

Just a reminder Becky got completely wrecked by one punch

Becky vs Rastaman in a Last Man Standing match when?

Absolutely based

Wait, Ronda beat him up too?

they are the two women who come running in here

Attached: VacantSizzlingBoto.webm (640x360, 594K)

on this day I see clearly

he must not have noticed the 3 black guys sitting next to him who were the first people on his side in the ring

Dude was a plant hired by Paul. He did the same years later with Linda

this

That's because Seth is a little more civilized. Not all wrestlers are degenerate carnies.

He’s in the front row. There’s no reason 205 manlets from the back should be in the ring before him

based but bluepilled seth

lmao
rent free

Mother fucking Drake Maverick sprinted from the back to get in there

Davey and Dash already killed him

i'm just so glad something fun to talk about happened
we've been building up to mania all this time and this is the most exciting thing to happen in months

This IS the real sad thing actually

Sef probably sent Rastaman to attack Bret because he is still sad that Bret told the truth and said he was a reckless wrestler

I found respect for him after this. He had the eye of the Tiger bros, slater too.

Guarantee that would be thrown out immediately

So do we have a full list of rasslers who got involved and beat on this mark?

Look at all these niggers flippin their shit and rushing the ring. Based Steph and her senpai don't even care. Cool and collected. twitter.com/FunnyJS/status/1114683721024704512

The fuck? f a m is filtered? Fuck off.

Slater helped Bret up then immediately went to see if he could get a shot in.

Based filter hitting your fake tough guy ass with the Stunner and puttin' some stink on it! What!?

>...Anonymous
>04/07/19(Sun)16:38:40 No.6549660
> #
>The fuck? f a m is filtered? Fuck off.
Newfag getting worked by years-old filter

Go back

I still dont get why he picked Bret of all people and why the HOF?

>new york

i dunno how civil courts works in NY but if this was in california, he most likely would have gotten a settlement out of wwe.

Isn't it obvious? Brett is an old jabroni who went down like a sack of potatos. Get with it, ya bad-breath havin' mother fucker!