Apparently this is considered great wrestling

Apparently this is considered great wrestling

Attached: 80dc68cdc726.gif (480x292, 3.61M)

Wrestling is real!!

Can’t believe how gassed both of them look this quick into the match

What’s supposed to be wrong with this OP?

>They thought this was going to be more "epic" then Omega/Okada 4
fucking lolol

Attached: 1537116370484.jpg (373x339, 23K)

crinfe

Cole barely pushed Gargano into a pinfall hahahaha

gargano has a shitty habit of making it obvious he sees something coming and does nothing about it

Didn’t watch don’t care

I saw worse but yeah flippy manlets doing ballerina dancing is not good wrestling

How in the fuck is the ref bigger than the wrestlers?

Attached: 1494064678541s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

Is there anyone overrated as much as Gargano is?

Matt Hardy

they don't make a fake fight look like an actual fight

The match was great, but the super choreographed 1st fall and comical kick outs by gargano in the 3rd fall completely took me out of it.

The match lacked soul.

It's like you know what is presented is technically great, but you simply don't feel it.

Why don't vegans have cardio?

Jeff Hardy

The Hardy Boyz

Adam Cole

the thigh slap ties it all together

The Hardyz knew how to wrestle without doing flippy shit every two seconds

this
even during kick outs

>literally turns his head, waits five seconds and watches Cole boot him in the face

I’m glad I’ve never understood the hype behind this Gargano guy

>Wrestler bends over in front of a wrestler running towards them

Why do they do this

Well, Matt did...

To prepare a backbody drop?

Makes you realize just how much better people like Okada and Omega are in comparison.

Brother Nero and Broken Matt

It was the greatest match of all time bro, just look at the technique on that 2mph clothesline and thigh slap Cole did

1. ROH
2. AEW
3. WWE
4. NJPW

IN THAT ORDER

It’s an old wrestling thing to establish the heel and face

This. He has no poker face

Jesus I always disliked Gargano but I never could put my finger on why but this made me realize it now.

He is super choreographed. He doesn't try to make the match look real he makes it look like doing a bunch of cool shit.

Oh they are on another level. And for my tastes at least most of the NJPW uppercard are way better. They at least tell a story and try to make it real rather than just doing cool shit to do it

Really makes me wonder why they don't just trade him to the Tshirt factory

Typical NXT. All fluff, no heights, clues, or weights.

Gargano is the pop-punk of wrestling.

Light with nothing but surface level substance

>taking the worst 30 seconds of a 40 minute match
you could do that with any match you faggot

Yeah op the rest of the match were super kicks and pins

>that blatant thighslap

Attached: DEAN.jpg (185x272, 5K)

Michael hickenbottom

The Clusterfuck is also what pro wrestling is all about according to Reddit

Attached: plebbit.jpg (926x300, 73K)

I have literally never heard this once.

to think, a few years from now people will be writing cringey shit like that on this website and not be considered cancer

Asuka, Rollins, Omega

>censoring your swearing
Why do people do this

I really hate the whole "duck and the other wrestler leap frogs you" spot it looks so fucking corny and unbelievably staged. I expect some level of reality in my staged fights.

Hi dave!

hbk

>I really hate the whole "duck and the other wrestler leap frogs you" spot it looks so fucking corny and unbelievably staged.
I don't disagree that it's unrealistic but if you have an actual problem with this how do you even watch wrestling since like 50%+ of matches have this spot
>I expect some level of reality in my staged fights.
So the only type of wrestling you might possibly enjoy is shoot style shit or something? Not even defending the Gargano/Cole shit since I think they are both overrated midgets.

That sequence wasn't that bad. The botched Canadian destroyer and pants-on-head-retarded third fall booking were way worse.

Attached: 1526015856227.jpg (500x500, 16K)

I guess it makes sense he kicks out of everything how's a double twisty somersault supposed to make a man go down for the 3 count

Ciampa

lookin like a wimmins match desu

Nash's ass back in 1992

I unironically haven't seen a back body drop performed in this way in WWE since the 90s

Kenny Onega and Seff Rollins

wwe goes for super choreographed these days so gargano might be their ideal worker

He watches too much capeshit and tries to make all his matches like Marvel fight scenes.

*back body drops self on a Canadian destroyer*

So THIS...is the power of NXMeme

needs more rest holds

jinder (but Yea Forums will deny it)

Denied.
Jinder is under appreciated to an extent you can’t fully understand

like clockwork

Yeah I like flippy spotfest wrestling as much as the next guy but I have no idea what this was supposed to be.

Dynamite Kid

Kill yourself jacques

I think you answered your own question.

I really enjoyed the 3rd fall but as someone who doesn't watch NXT regularly - jesus fucking christ the choreographed nature of the 1st fall was absolutely horrific.

That clothesline stood out to me too, just lazy as shit. You'd never see Misawa or Kawada pulling that shit.

Attached: MisawaKawada.webm (325x237, 170K)

Jeff had one pretty solid hip toss

>not even trying to hide that thigh slap

The young bucks.

Definitely Seff.

Attached: nxcringe.gif (344x192, 3.89M)

This shit looks so choreographed. Did Meltzer seriously say this might be the best match of all time in WWE? What is that simp drinking?

kek they really don't do these anymore. You could also argue it's going to be a spinebuster but no one really does that one either. We are hundred percent going to see this in the Batista/H match though. Dave bends over for the spinebuster and Gaytch does this stupid head on knee thing.

>obviously helping the other person set up their 'move'
>obviously waiting for the other person to do their 'move'
This is failing at the very basics of pro wrestling

Attached: yikes.jpg (528x492, 43K)

Okada

Meltzer and Gargano were buddies in socal. He always gives personal friends better ratings

What isn't wrong with it?

Jesus christ

Gargano really does take you out of the match...

If you watch matches frame by frame like a mark.

I saw all kinds of shit like that at the G1 Supercard, too, especially in the ROH matches

Eugene

Because their fuckw*ds

I bet even The Dream got mad at this shit.

HBGay

Attached: 1155-booker_t-wwe-1431844083.jpg (863x503, 91K)

why are they moving at half speed