What you niggas gonna eat for Wrestlemania?

what you niggas gonna eat for Wrestlemania?
for me its Popeyes

Attached: 1554634076790.jpg (509x450, 48K)

Dominis meateor
2 large garlic dip
BBQ wings
Garlic bread
Cookies

I'm going to order Little Caesars. I'm just contemplating whether it's worth it paying a dollar extra for the upgrade.

Empanadas

Attached: 142_receta.jpg (780x382, 51K)

Got some nice prawns and chicken livers to cook up. For desert a nice peanut butter pudding.

Pay the extra dollar.

made chicken curry got a good bit left for later. Got weed. Haven't decided yet if I'll get booze I do really hate hangovers.

Spending WM alone I see

This thing right here. Also some pickles, almonds, chips, fruit, and other snacks.

Attached: E1AD32C8-72D2-449F-B544-6F2080D0D5AE.png (330x282, 134K)

Hell yeah brother

I'm making chili dogs

C.....Cody?

The extra most bestest is worth it, make it fresh though

Love chili dogs

that sounds fuckin grand. but legit probably just pizzas

My pillow whilst dreaming of marshmallows

I'm in northern Europe so most restaurants and takeouts are closed by the time Wrestlemania starts.

Might have to just get pizza.

There's a McDonalds near me that's open 24/7 t. Nordcuck

Slow cooking turkey today in gravy, will toast up a baguette and have that with some stuffing, cranberry sauce etc.

I can't eat Popeyes, the one closest to me completely turned me off of it because they employ a bunch of spics that dont know how to cook and the shit was always undercooked . Only thing they are alright at cooking are the biscuits and fries

As is tradition I'll be having a wonderful Skyline Chili feast

Attached: Skyline3WayConeyHotSauce).jpg (770x513, 50K)

Barf-ola

I don't watch wrestling, so I'll be eating pussy.

I'm still so fucking hungover I've been puking my ass off for 3 hours, think I might just get all my calories from booze today because it's time to start drinking again

me and the gf are making making naan pizzas with margherita pepperoni, goat cheese, and olive

same, not sure if I can stay awake either. Might just have sausage sandwiches

Attached: file.png (1440x1440, 2.21M)

I usually do a steak, but I'm feeling like slumming tonight.
Doing the family sized Chef Boyardee, my bulbasaurs. Gonna down it with some Arnold Palmer's and maybe one or two chocolate chip ice cream cones. Also, some pork skins.

Comfy is the word.

Attached: family-sized-mini-raviolis.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Taco bell and Budweiser

Got a turkey thats been cookin in the oven the last two hours. Few more till its done, going to start doing the veggies and taters and stuffing soon. Hope to be done with prep by the time the preshow starts

They're as bad as Taco Bell when it comes to giving people the shits. Me and my friends call them Poopeyes.

Spent last dollars on weed so ill be eating ketchup sandwiches tonight boysss

Attached: 085223.jpg (686x521, 146K)

Pizza and wings

Splendid
Squeeze a lime on the chicken livers in the last minute of cooking lad, you will not be disappointed

Smoked salmon, kalamata olives, pickled salad and vodka

i'm on my lowest point of life right now so probably just hard boiled eggs and salt

Attached: roman-reigns-crying-1482376009-800.jpg (800x470, 32K)

How do I make sure it's fresh?

Post your deets and I'll order you pizza and wings if you're in the continental US

I'm going to get Chinese food. What should I order bros?

I'm makin chilli

I got some frozen pizzas, snacks, beer and a little bit of weed I've been saving for the occasion.

I hope you have some weed left so that those sammiches will at least taste ok.

Sorry i live in first world country.

mongolian lamb, szechuan beef, honey chicken, lemon chicken, kungpao chicken, and a large special fried rice. You'll be sitting for breakfast lunch and dinner watching this 800 hour garbage

Was he actually wearing a Hells Angels support shirt in the ring? Those were different times indeed.

mmm

Sesame seed chicken with fried rice and extra broccoli, 2 crab rangoons and 2 egg rolls

How much did this cost? Post quantity too.

>user offers to buy an Yea Forums bro dinner and gets insulted
Don't be so rude asshole
I'm also going to attempt making ginger syrup for extra tasty Kentucky mules

Alright, sorry bro.

Probs taco bell but Ive got two nice x pills Ive been holding off taking. Prolly gonna take em tonight once the show is almost done so I can roll my face off. Idk if I should take em BEFORE the show or wait till after. Dilemmas.....

I have a coupon for 12 pieces of chicken, medium fries and gravy at KFC

i'm the guy who posted the one you replied too, thanks but nah i don't post any of my info on 4chins anymore.
appreciate it tho

I just asked them to make it on the spot. Takes longer but it’s worth it

Flush them down the toilet.

Drugs are bad mmkay?

> kalashata
> not noccalera
Fucking degenerate

Go to bed Phil

I really hope thats carrot on top
> spaggetti and chilli
America is lost

No wonder Americans are such ugly lard arses

Teriyaki chicken and lo mein. You can have anything else with that,

What should get from this lineup, lads?

Attached: Pizza_Hut_Launches_5_Lineup-0754ad065ec5aa59fedbce6ba818d3c7.jpg (279x400, 39K)

gonna do it classy, thinkin bout some red lobster.

all of them you nigger, its a 8 or god forbid 9 hour show.

No problem, my guy. Hope you find something more to eat!

With red wine and the finest cigars like Deanchad

It better be spicy!

Pizza

Pasta

Unironically hot dogs and doritos and maybe a can of baked beans. This is a shitty card so my meal will reflect it.

Pizza and snacks. Im from chile.

I'm sorry bro

>i'm from chile
JUST

Hi yelissa

lol what a queer

Was going to Bake some bread for a god tier sub but my oven shit out so I have to buy them store-bought.

Attached: Feature-restaurant-butcher-bakery-shops2.jpg (1400x788, 298K)

Debating on either Wingstop, chinese food, or a bunch of carne asada tacos.

Vodka

>$5 lineup

Attached: 200.gif (359x200, 888K)

Why do white people think Red Lobster is fancy?

Take them after the show and before you and your boyfriend have sex.

Based. Still more than GayFC. Ya seething Colonelchads?

Ordering Chinese from Waitr. Fuck cooking....

Fried chicken from scratch, green beans, coleslaw, tater salad, fried pickles, onion rings, pirk rinds and some spicy salsa to dip em in.
Washing em all down with some ding-dong diddly V8 Splash Tropical Blend

Eating your mom and sister pussy

leftover tacos and whiskey

Going to pick up some local Mexican, pregame at a bar around the corner, then head to a comedy show for Mania.

bbq cookout with the boys and wife is making a snickers cake to be on theme with the sponsor, gonna be grand lads

Fat fucking soiboi pumped full of gay frog juice, I'm eating a huge bag of organic onions sauteed in garlic and pepper, a bigass chicken ceaser Salad, and organic bison rib bsrbecue

The p'zone is back baybee

Attached: fat fuck me in the ass.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>X pills
Cringe
If you're not doing pure crystalline Molly, you're probably taking a combination of things you have no idea about. Most likely highly stepped in heroin and ketamine, or just fentanyl.

>empanadas argentinas
>not empanadas colombianas

Vodka. Then probably later order pizza or get my roommate to give me a ride to the store to buy some frozen pizzas or some shit. Though I was thinking about making some trifle or clotted cream just to be indulgent.

Attached: mischievious pepe.jpg (473x500, 46K)

Only homos drink vodka.
>Roommate giving you last ride
Oh it make sense now. Enjoy ya night homos.

Taco Bell

Attached: ana420.png (328x416, 221K)

drive yourself, you pussy cuck

I drink a 750 of it and get blackout and catfish teen girls does that make me at least a little cool? You a whiskey guy? Tequilla? Don't say beer because that's a waste of time and everybody knows it.

Umm beer n weed all u need, drink liquor n ya will be puking ya guts out like a simp. I drank bottle rum was puking from 12am to 6am fell asleep in bathtub and shit pants. Yeah im stick to my beer.

7 or 8 of the cookie trays should do the trick. Also, a couple more cookie trays, except ask if you can get them uncooked; for desert.
t. BigBlue

Attached: 1554604997590.jpg (346x418, 22K)

Attached: JH2jzJH[1].gif (500x266, 1.02M)

I've only seen niggers dressed to the 9's at a red lobster. White people go there in sandals and tshirts.

Attached: ezgif-3-e6b1bed625.gif (260x150, 673K)

>what you niggas gonna eat for Wrestlemania?
Little Caesars

ExtraMostBestest Thin Crust Pepperoni $7.99

Italian Cheese Bread $4.99

Gonna try out that Pizza Portal for the first time to see how convenient it is.

They brought back my boy the p'zone definitely snagging one of those and maybe some garlic knots or breadsticks

Attached: Pizza-Hut-Expected-To-Bring-Back-The-P%u2019Zone-On-March-18-2019-678x381.jpg (678x381, 69K)

Is that Izzy in 15 years?