*makes jokes about erectile dysfunction in front of his young daughters in your path*

Attached: 91D44865-082C-44DB-9714-EE916C83178B.jpg (639x480, 26K)

I fucking hate this cunt so much.

Based

i hope someone jumps the barricade one day and shoots him

how deep in the closet do you have to be to carry a sledge hammer and use the wrong end of it.

I didn't hate him much but he makes me seethe now

He's such a mark for himself it's honestly disgusting

All these haters can't even comprehend what it's like to be that cool.

You’d be a selfmark too if you were in the top 10 wrestlers of all time

*gets overshadowed by a mentally ill man in a rasta hat despite trying so hard to be funny and relevant*

Attached: 1547406673591.jpg (960x960, 70K)

He wasn't even top 10 in the company at his peak

How long is his Mania match going to be? Fucks sake. He's probably going to take 40 minutes. And take into consideration his 20 minute long cringelord entrance. HHH's ego and selfmarkness is a cancer on the WWE. Remember the Authority? He's such an unfunny person too.

>He's such an unfunny person too.
Well ya know *dick joke* *sexual innuendo* *vaguely references outside promotion* *uses insider term* heh, ya know?

>Takes a million jabs at a company just to show them how much you're not concerned at all with them you guys for real
Rent fucking free.

Didn’t he say like one thing lol

Attached: 1550194468563.gif (498x280, 3.66M)

>Rewatching the attitude era
>Just got to Sep '99
>Austin is out injured
>Haitch has been champ for 2 weeks
I'm already tired of his reign and it makes me want to stop watching altogether but Rock n Sock just became a team, so just skipping all the Haitch segments.

He said Vince would buy "that piss ant company" just to fire Billy Gunn again and that "all you need to do is put executive vice-president in front of someone's name to make them think they're special" off the top of my head.

He said three things, two I read here - "executive vice president makes you sound more important" "he'll buy that pissant company to fire you again" and "all in" about the dysfunctional, short squirt guns

They don't see him as their dad anyway

Attached: 0dfb0cc6b00abbf968fb4495073b66b4.jpg (769x1024, 142K)

He was a midcarder that put himself in the main event

He needs to explain why all the black men are "training" with Steph in their marital bed sooner or later

That is why he dont have any sons

jesus christ the samefagging is pathetic. RENT FREE

Triple H dad told me he been using roids since 13. He has a penis but balls are pretty much gone.

>>Rewatching the attitude era

Oof.

Triple H's dad is dead

Oh my bad

Who was the old dude next to his mom?

>two jokes = a million jabs
AEWtist SEETHING