You now remember that Seth Rollins won the 2019 Royal Rumble

Yeah, remember that shit?

Attached: 144_RAW_07092018jg_1074--7c27f69c11c7b8d596ad29305b8d6a03.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

I don’t like him, but I feel a bit sorry for him. His push was over the moment Roman was cleared, and his feud with Lesnar has been literally fucking nothing.

He sucks as heel and as face
there's just nothing there
great wrestler but i don't care

who won the 2019 what?

Did they allow him to date Becky as some sort of consolation prize for being cucked for a 3rd year in a row?

who?

redesign rebuild repilled

Should've been Big Dick Devitt in demon form. The story could have been fucking great, and their RR match felt like the precursor to what could have been a fantastic match at Mania as Devitt gets back the title he never lost.

Rollins at Mania just screams "Roman isn't around so get his Trippple Man's next pick"

God damn Balor having to go Demon to beat Lesnar would have been so fucking kino. It literally writes itself. Seriously what is wrong with Vince?

>Seriously what is wrong with Vince?
If it's not his idea it's not happening

Should have called an audible after end reactions he got. The post match beatdown even teased it.

I forgot the entire Royal Rumble ppv even happened.

>Seriously what is wrong with Vince?
Absolutely nothing, he wanted a feel good moment. Rollins gets the title that Roman never lost, next night on Raw he dedicates his win to his friend who is battling leukemia. Would have worked if Roman hadn't pulled a miraculous recovery but now the storyline has no heat and Seth is a shitter with no charisma.

>You now remember that Seth Rollins won the 2019 Royal Rumble
>Implying I forgot
It wasn't the best Rumble ever (that's 2001), but it was still a great moment.

Attached: rollins4.jpg (1310x873, 132K)

meaningless rumble

Legit forgot, maybe it's because I didn't watch.

>Balor having to go Demon to beat Lesnar would have been so fucking kino

Sounds very gay to me, WWE champ literally has to use spuderhumanz powerz to do it. Fake and Gay. Balor got the bump he needed from the regular match no more is necessary for him.

>his push was over the moment Roman was cleared
>he thinks Roman's cancer wasn't a work

They half assed the build for every mania match except the woman's triple threat.

Based

I always look forward to Brock but I can;t stand Sef. I usually go cook food or take a shit when he is on

What do you expect from plebs who actually type the words "fucking kino" on their keyboards?

>cringy demon marvel cosplay gimmick beats legit tough guy lesnar

Ask me how I know you taste your beard for dorito crumbs

Yea the only thing I remember from it's entirety is based snek man rko'ing battle cow nia