It's getting 6 and a half stars, are you ready e-chads?

It's getting 6 and a half stars, are you ready e-chads?

Attached: 95ccbca9c5ea8701afe9053ab2ebb142_crop_exact.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Aye aye captain

Adam cole hurts to look at. The only other person that gives me this feeling is DSP

>omega and gargano, the two "greatest" wrestlers who get the highest match ratings are both personal friends of meltzer

Really makes you think

First time they'll ever reach something close to 6.

B A S E D

Attached: 1537697995066.png (522x335, 207K)

kek
manlets on suicide watch

the ratings mean nothing

Until the first pin, the match was average. Both of the guys kept their speed in check. Look at that exchange of consecutive pins, they were both just getting into position, it didn't even look close to realistic. Then going into the third fall, it turned into "let's hit Johhny with everything and he still kicks out".

4 stars at best.

>It's getting 6 and a half stars
lol no

nice review, where do i send my 10.99 to subscribe to your newsletter?

But Roman kicking out 10 brocks 5five exposes the business

They need a different profile shot of Cole, this one makes him look like HBK with cancer

I don’t even think Meltzer can shill that hard, but even that is hard to say. His two favorite vanilla midget shitters put on, at best, a 3*

Will get 6 stars.

Meltz called it the best WWE match ever.

Can't say I cared for it but generally I don't care for WWE style full stop so my opinion is pretty void.

>Meltz called it the best WWE match ever.

Really? It wasn't even he best match on the card

>best wwe match ever
link to source

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it gets more than ****1/2.

WOR

Go to XWT or subscribe

Guys like Gargano and Cole and how they're loved by nerds on reddit reminds me of something David Lee Roth said

>Music critics like Elvis Costello because music critics look like Elvis Costello.

fuck off if you can't give a source

based

The last time Gargano will ever be close to that rating. After all, his whole pity gy story with Ciampa is officially over now. He'll never be able to build the same with anyone else.

Attached: andrade-cien-almas-vs-johnny-gargano-nxt-takeover-philadephia-750x422.jpg (750x422, 53K)

i can't hear you

If they ever have a match it’s gonna get 27 stars (28) at the dome

Still inside his Ciampa/chasing the title story.

Has anyone over 6' ever had a 5 star match from Dave?

>calls meltzers ratings meme stars until he gives a bunch to a wwe match
you dronies really are pathetic

If anything, this proves his meme stars are worthless. This match was shit.

Why would he give 6 stars to that shit of a match but not to WALTER or Dream? Those had way better stories and psychology than *kicks out of his 30th finisher.

i agree about the stars but I think the match was decent. it just had way to many finisher kickouts. the first falls came too early and the last one felt really dragged out.

Yeah, I didn't even watch it. It can't have been too good if it couldn't even attract me.

based cartwheel combat boys flippidy do bizzop zoop

Generally I think he's pretty accurate but sometimes I think he gets swayed by the crowd reaction too much; they really were louder for the main event than those other two matches

>thinking the UK title match deserves anything above three stars

That match had twice as many “joint manipulation” spots as Gargano/Cole had false finishes

The finger breaking stuff killed that match for me, it always makes the opponent look stupid as fuck when he's staring at his hand waiting for his fingers to get bent or stepped on, and you just can't sell broken bones believably in a wrestling match while still doing all the moves you need to do to make it entertaining

If you rewatch it again without all the excitement in you, you'll realize the match was no good until the last five minutes of Gargano going OP and kicking out of everyones finishers.

Get laid

>rewatching matches
have sex

So I guess Gargano will be Meltzer's new locker room source now that Jericho is gone.

Attached: 1554316202218.gif (200x200, 2.2M)

Kek

Attached: 1531089241634.jpg (244x295, 32K)