HOLY FUCKING YEN

HOLY FUCKING YEN

Attached: D3h1PJIUUAArH7q.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw2WgymhoWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's unironically the GOAT. Better than Flair and Hogan combined

Attached: as it should be.jpg (718x897, 90K)

just terrible

>We now return to the scheduled programme

In ten years, we will look back on the Kenny > Tanahashi > Switchblade arc as a transitional mistake in an I otherwise great time in NJPW.

the greatest wrestler of all time

>Kenny
Yes
>Tanahashi
Feel good moment
>Switchblade
elevated him. and made the okada match have a better story
It was fine

Attached: aj-styles-us-champ.jpg (995x1200, 126K)

what a manlet

The only mistake was giving the title to Kenny since he fucked off just a few months later, but it's actually better this way. Kenny and his cancerous Elite faggots are gone, Tana got one more run, Jay White got exposure and is now an established heel act and Okada is the champ again. All in all a pretty good situation for NJ desu.

Okada who?

Attached: 1528855309184.jpg (640x791, 529K)

agreed. Keep NJPW contained to Japan and the Pacific. Too many errors in them running US shows to even make a dent. Keep the elite fags in their 4 year sandbox of youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=qw2WgymhoWQ
Yeah man BIG C is so cool

And everything is right in the world

I think it would have been great if he stayed and Bucks etc left. I like Kenny and I think he would be a lot better on his own there, even though his demands were shitty.

Having him drop to Okada again to complete the arc then go to properly feud with Ibushi would have been great.

Sup Jahn. Seething that Kenny got one of the biggest reactions and he wasnt even there?

I just noticed at the end of the match just before the first rainmaker in the sequence of 3. Jay and Okada re-did the Shibata kicking to the neck trying to the rain maker spot. Jay made fun of the fact Okada cares for Shibata in the build to this match. He was taunting Okada and it cost him. 2 day's away from the 2 year anniversary Sakura Genesis 2017
KINO

trying to stop the rainmaker*

If I had been to the show I would be infinitely disappointed that I had to sit through HOURS of ROH "content" and they didn't even have the decency to rain some Okada Bucks.

whats even left for him to do as champion he has beaten everyone

nobody is talking about the japs, just BASED Enzo and CASS

Attached: 1522879241049.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

I was happy for the roh matches, gave me a chance to take a piss and get more beer

Feud with Jay White and trade the belt back and forth until someone else comes up the card like Naito, Ibushi, SANADA at a long shot.

There will be only one more defense at Dominion before G1 and two more after G1 ends and stuff for those will be build during G1, so we will see.

>There will be only one more defense at Dominion before G1
And I do not know who that might be. There is nobody right now. But there is one full tour to build the programme and you can have multimans during BoSJ as well, so you can see something there. And it can be basically anyone right now.
Big selling match for Dominion will probably be Tana vs. Ibushi.

Beat Tanadadshi one more time

who?

Tanahashi at Dominion. Stipulation is if Okada wins Tanahashi is never allowed to challenge for the hebbykyu again(for reals this time).

Y'know, when Tana and Okada had their 5th match for the IWGP Title, part of the stipulation was that if Tana lost he could never challenge Okada for the title again. Then they went on to wrestle for that belt 3 more times and will surely do it again at least once more.

based and yen incarnate

Legit GOAT

>Jay's been right everything for the last year and half
>Jay Taunts Okada with the memory of Shibata
>Okada's promise is to strong
>withstands the pain for Shibata
>Wins for Shibata
KINO

Attached: Jay Kaz Shib.png (986x1911, 3.17M)

based

Okada is literally a wrestling god.

Yen makers

When is this shitter gonna go to the performance Center so he can learn to pull faces at the hard cam and tell a story