When Hogan was on stage last night

When Hogan was on stage last night.

Attached: D3iqAArXsAI5PzQ.jpg (675x452, 43K)

based
Hogan BTFO

when will they get fired for complaining about unsafe workplaces

>88
OK, fair play.

Let me tell you something brother, fuck niggers.

lmao'd when torrie talked about being an important part of boys' puberties and they immediately stood up to give a standing ovation

D-Bry going over now

Edgy

bulbasaurs SEETHING

What?

i already have my thread text & badly mspaint shooped pic ready for when kofi wins, the seethe will be unreal & glorious

I like D-Bry much better, but it will be fun to see Yea Forums if Kofi wins.

On the other hand, I hope Brock Lesnar finally fucking loses. I'm so sick of him.

i don't even care, it'll just be funny as fuck, but yeah, i want brock to lose too

Based new day no selling this faggot Hogan and not being coons like Booker and Stevie Rayetty

i like d-bry a lot better anyway, but wrestling is fake, kofi going over is just so much more interesting. i'm sure d-bry himself is hoping kofi is booked to win

they looked like this during the make-a-wish lady's speech too. you're working yourself into a shoot, OP. pretty sure they were both drunk and fading at this point since neither of them have a match tomorrow.

not as smashed as lana though.

Attached: old lady speech.jpg (1009x688, 179K)

I'm sure they were upset about the attack or something.

They're literally just sitting there with a neutral facial expression. Reminds me of when the media freaked out over the guy in the maga hat smiling at the native guy beating a drum. OP is being a drama queen faggot

i would be pissed too if i was a powerful black man listening to a white and old trumpf voter talking shit

>powerful black men
>internally seething at an old white guy

Pick one

Attached: DDD9AF79-0F9C-4174-B38E-2C93C447D542.jpg (367x625, 224K)

*powerful black GOD
*wh*toid
*drumpf

BASED Hogan working those pancake throwing jobbers into a pure seethe.

They just need to get over it.

Fuck em, they'll never draw a dime

That was always the plan.
Vince hates BLM retards, entire reason he's bringing back XFL.

>complain about racism
>be part in a southern black baptist gimmick

>complain about racism
>shuck & live to the ring

what does it all mean?!

it's funny because they're cool with the honky tonk man getting inducted earlier in the night, the literal physical and spiritual embodiment of white appropriation of black music

yes, when people think white appropriation of black music, they think of a wrestler.

Why does bulbasaur keep getting word filtered to bulbasaur?

why are these Uncle Tom's so mad at him?

Speaking of which, I'm amazed seething SJWs have yet to tear down Elvis statues and demand his name be stricken from history. But then I'm not surprised either, given that it would be counterproductive for the jews to sick their dogs on themselves.

Imagine the seethe if women won't be the last and in the true main event Kofi will lose

Hulk Hogan was such a huge racist that he recommended Harlem Heat in the 80's giving them the breakthrough of their career. Stop trying to create shit out of nothing.

Because they don't understand the concept of letting things go much like OP.

Onion?

They were like that most of the evening, even during Booker and Stevie's speech except when Kofimania got mentioned.

Stop trying to alter facts to serve your narrative.

But he said the n-word! He's literally Adolf Hitler!