BREAKING: Dave Meltzer on tonight’s WOR podcast following up on Jim Ross’ recent WFAN interview...

>BREAKING: Dave Meltzer on tonight’s WOR podcast following up on Jim Ross’ recent WFAN interview, reports that AEW signing “with one of two” major cable outlets is imminent on a channel “that everyone can get.” 2 hours, weekly, in prime time.

Let's go to war, you pissants

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oquY41sSJ8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they have any alliance with NJPW I am out

You AE-Cucks are finished once I finish my coffee.

Attached: 1539459985046.jpg (300x250, 49K)

BASED & DESAB

Attached: 1539654914332.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Their roster is so small and tv every week would make their product stale even faster than WWMeme with the same 5 guys

Add some edge to the product
Let the wrestlers write their own scripts
Try to pander in the mid-card and lower and some upper high-midcard matches to the smarks and wrestling fans
for le big main-events try to pander to the casuals somehow

Voila you have a decent wrestling company, you can do it Cawdy i believe in you

>there are people who unironically think that a company created and run with the sole purpose of getting praise from meltzer can gather a mainstream audience

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

mainstream attention is a meme and the whole media world knows that, as long as you do fine and your product is good it will have some attention.

says the ROHPWGMLWIMPACTAAWPROGRESS drone

Not one of this company is good, there is no good wrestling company for now, everything is fucking shit.

>a core of circlejerk buddies and a bunch of rent-a-wrestlers with non-exclusive deals
>run by a guy whose only credential in the wrestling business is "longtime subscriber to the wrestling observer newsletter" and is using his daddy's money to pay for it
any big tv exec dumb enough to throw money and airtime at this deserves what they'll inevitably get
based Cody, though
he's working the shit out of everyone and positioned himself to get all of the glory if it works and none of the blame if it fails

>i-its okay i-if our au-audience doesn't g-grow guise

I’m Australian, what networks are likely?

TBS, TNT, Paramount, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Bravo, MTV, SyFy, Tru, AMC

It’s going on HBO. This has been obvious for months now.

>Dave Meltzer
don't worry guys, they signed a deal with HSN to air sunday afternoon during footbal

Anti E-drone Wrestling in a nutshell my friend
Cody will crown himself champion
Omega and Jericho will fight ten times before the end of the year
The bucks will hold the tag titles forever
this is will be TNA 2.0

When will people finally realize they can't stop vince? Just by existing WWE has claimed more companies than you can imagine. Lucha underground was as far away from what wwe provides whilst remaining wrestling. And it's gone.

How the fuck is some helter skelter bullshit made by a simp who never drew a dime in his life, until he started leeching off of actual talent going to succeed? It won't.

and who is going to watch it?

Like where is the audience

because it's like Trump Syndrome
If Trump like it's, it's bad
If Trump hates it, it's good
Same for AEW since it's seen as anti WWE.
No matter what AEW does will be hailed as groundbreaking, legendary while WWE will carry on as if nothing happens. AEW only exists on message boards

>this is will be TNA 2.0
add WCW during the NWO days when the inmates ran the asylum too

NWO = MEM = AEW just with new players. Cody has his sandbox now, but it's just a sandbox and nothing more. It's for him and his buddies to play in. They'll be number 2 or 3 and E will forever be 1 no matter how many tarps they hang!

>Khans the dog fuckers paid for this video

youtube.com/watch?v=oquY41sSJ8w

>battle
Vince could careless about AEW or any other company that matter.

I don’t think people really expect them to stop Vince. I just want a weekly wrestling show that is entertaining and completely accessible. I’d also like another company to be successful enough so that wrestlers misused in WWE have somewhere else to go.

Wait hold up, let's talk about this. Small rosters are actually good. Up to a certain point. This is why NXT isn't trash. Meanwhile Raw & SD get crack books and gross under-utilisation of talent, squeezing pushes that are essentially blind bets from creative on what may or may not work. And when there do have something good going, the next push comes into the forefront because they already have this shit all queued up from the massive potential backlog.

Too small a roster is obviously a problem, look at indie shit of literal whos (I mean, that's what you signed up for). I don't know man, there's probably a sweet spot that I think you can derive from airtime and roster sizing.

Attached: 7n2vvjvpz8b01.jpg (2048x2048, 397K)