BUT WHOSE SIDE IS SHE ON?

Attached: D3guSghXoAA19JB.jpg (494x924, 416K)

She over tanned

yikes
what a train wreck
this is Paige-tier hitting the wall and falling off the cliff and we didn't even get a sex tape out of it

I would literally start shit on twitter about her going blackface, because that's what this is. Should I?

Yes and share results

She's cute.

>gyaru liv
muh dick

Doesn't change the fact she over tanned

wtf happened

Why are most of the woman in www caked up fake bimbo hoes. If they gunna cake themselves up like that. Show some tits or something. Dont be the same wwe thot like everyone else

lol

Attached: D3gb7W4W4AItY81.jpg (960x1200, 200K)

Liv Trump over here

are you gay?

Fucking hell. Did she get huge or is that girl just really tiny?

Sara Logan is right there so you tell me

I guess Carmella and Liv both want to look like mr potato headq

Based Liv got a clue and gained height

She got a clue and gained height

What the fuck is going on with her?
Saw her sitting in the hall of fame and literally wondered who that black girl next to the riott squad was lol
First Carmella went from hot to wannabe black and now Liv is changing from cute to wannabe black too. What the hell is going on in WWE?

I wish i was a make a wish kid so i could meet all the wwe wrestler and shoot tell them where they are fucking up

She's taking the bimbopill

>Elite

SHE WILL BE FOUND DISMEMBERED BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

Attached: v5wzhriy4uw11.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

I WANT THE PHOTOS OF MY AFTERMATH TO BE LIVS LAST PHOTO SHOOT

Attached: thumb_a-blurry-picture-of-a-cat-42398203.png (300x533, 77K)

Sarah, who normally has at least 15lbs on her looks tiny next to her.

No wonder the Riott Squad is getting buried. That fuck cunt liv is to blame

fuck me I was a huge liv morgan waifu fan but shes way to tanned, I hope it wears off and I get my precious elsa jean back.

Did she fall asleep in the tanning bed?

Based

is she not fat anymore?

Can this be considered blackface?

I will never understand why women do this to themselves. They're already attractive and good-looking, so why the fuck do they always ruin it with some bullshit like tanning, lip enlarging and botox? Do they actually think it makes them look better? Because it fucking obliterates their looks every single time. Paige did the same thing.

Attached: liv-morgan.jpg (1200x1097, 108K)

people always see flaws in themselves other people don't even notice/care about/even consider flaws. I'm guessing when you're in a business where image is everything that same fear is multiplied.

Typical jersey trash

Not in that pic.

I WILL CHOKE HER OUT UNTIL HER FACE MATCHES HER TONGUE

Attached: DistortedDove4.jpg (1600x1200, 337K)

But how do they not realize they're making themselves look worse?

>hoverhanding Liv
>not grabbing a handful of her belly fat
cringeola

A damn shame.

Attached: 1554593993608.png (491x464, 487K)

ITS A DAMN SHAME THAT CUNT IS STILL BREATHING

Attached: Blurry-cat.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Attached: 1554585557034.png (360x256, 23K)

I was waifu-ing her hard last year and insulted the Bellas to hell and beyond. Now I don't care anymore.

Because they're blinded by that one flaw they can't get over. There's a wealth of factors in play as to why they become so easily fixated on that one little thing, from media influence etc, but most of them probably have some obsessive compulsive disposition in their personality. I've done it myself before, spent over half an hour fixating on some tiny unimportant detail in my hair or outfit before heading out for the night, only to snort one line of coke, have a sudden moment of clarity and wonder what the fuck I was even worried about.

And I can bet while you were out, no one even noticed that part of your hair.

Attached: 1554603902146.jpg (699x467, 54K)

Without a doubt, just like not a single person is looking at Liv thinking damn that ugly bitch is pale as fuck. But somehow at some angle she caught a glimpse of herself which didn't quite look right based on some image she had in her head and couldn't get over it.

Attached: 1554593664176.png (1695x953, 1.23M)

Legitimately thought that was Mandy dressed as Liv.

When are they gonna let Liv bring food to the ring like she did in NXT?

Attached: ff23ded686d6281d6888716623dc4e2c.jpg (600x582, 40K)

me in the box

We need to protect Sarah before it's too late.

Indeed, it's really spreading.